The Break Wind

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, I want to thank all of you who have been subscribing, moreover upvoting this story. And particularly, for those who always leave a comment as their feedback. I'm so thankful! And for those who asked me about my one-shot, I will try to find my leisure time to complete them. Anyway, thank you so much, happy weekend and happy reading!!! Spread love~~~

 

The silence was still felt. Two figures who've fully grown up just avoided eye contact on each other, and to avoid whatever they might want to say to each other. As a woman, Jihyo feel that she still can’t be ready to receive any information given by him later. Meanwhile, he feared that it would change everything.

"Yeobo.." Gary finally opened his mouth, but his wife was not at all turned to him, "I'm sorry."

"Enough. Don’t go on!"

Gary looked at Jihyo with regret, "But the problem is not to be completed if we continue like this.."

"But the problem will not exist if you don’t do things like this!" Jihyo still responded him with emotion.

"I'm not really married! I want to explain, but please, don’t be like this!"

"Enough!" Again, Jihyo responded quickly with a rather loud voice. "So what? You pretended to marry her?"

Unfortunately, before Gary replied, his cell phone rang, his mother in law.

"Eomonim .."

Jihyo stay silent while knowing that her mom called him.

"Ah, yes. I will come back soon." He answered through the phone, then hung it up. "We must go back to the hospital quickly. They will go home. The sun will come soon, Nara must be awake and Lara also need a proper rest."

"Arasseo." Jihyo nodded but did not move, "I'll take my car."

Gary let out his breath, "Aniya, I'll drive. Your condition was not good."

Jihyo did not respond, she tidied up all Nara and Lara’s belonging. After everything is finished, she passed and leave Gary behind, "I’m pretty good enough because until now I have not filed for divorce."

"Ya! Song Ji-Hyo! Song Ji-Hyo! Don’t be hasty! I have not even explain!" Gary quickly pulled her right arm and then instantly turned her body, Gary took a deep breath before speaking, "Jeongmal..."

Jihyo was stopped, but it was not long, she did not want to face Gary in the current condition. She was afraid that she would hurt the whole family and make decisions that will only make her regret for the rest of her life. She chose to go alone, at least, for the moment she want to soothe her mind and her heart which quite tangled. And Gary, no longer holding on her, he was the same, he feared that if he resist her much longer, she would lose her mind, he did not want emotion to master himself.

 

At the hospital, Nara was crying loudly, Jihyo greet her parents and ran toward Nara. As a mother, seeing her child sick is the deepest heartbreak. Jihyo immediately reached Nara in her arms, putting her palm on his forehead, his body is still in fever.

"He kept on crying, maybe he is hungry. But he didn’t want the milk bottle." Jihyo’s mom guessed, "Ah, where is your husband? Did he work at a time like this?"

"Aniya, he would come soon, he's down, there was a call from his client." Jihyo said, a bit lie, "Ah, Eomma, there is no milk."

"What?"

Jihyo is trying to feed Nara, but it looks like the milk does not come out, "I can’t feeding Nara, the milk doesn’t come out." She explained, half panic, in accordance with Nara cries loudly.

"Omo! Ottokke? Why? Seongmoon, call the nurse!"

"Ah Eomma ottokke?"

"Didn’t you eat yesterday?"

Jihyo was shocked, remembering that she didn’t have even a few food yesterday, "I didn’t.." in seconds, she felt bad both for herself and mostly for the babies, "How could I forgot it?" Jihyo then got out of the bed and tried to find a bottle in a bag she had packed, intends to make a new milk for Nara. But a second later, her vision blurred. She fainted.

"Ya!" Jihyo’s mom yelled and immediately approached her in panic. No longer than that, Gary came. "Ya! Ppalli! Pick her up!"

Undoubtedly, Gary panicked when he saw his wife on the floor, he ran and grabbed her on his arms, "Eomonim, Jihyo, why? She? Why?"

"Yaa! I should be the one asking those questions!" She yell a bit at him. And when Seongmoon back with the nurse, he also, could not hide his shock when seeing his sister already fainted, "The milk doesn’t come out, nurse. And I thought that it because she didn’t have any food yesterday."

Immediately, the nurse call doctor on guard, and then check Jihyo’s condition. Thankfully, it did not take long, after examined her, doctor explained, "It is true. Seems like Song Ji-hyo ssi pass the time eating a full day, while she continues to feed the babies. Preferably, I suggest to never skip meal times, especially for nursing mothers. And," The doctor gave pause for a moment, perhaps remembering the article saying bad things about this family, "Please avoid stress, because it also greatly affects the quality and quantity of milk produced."

Gary nodded slowly, on instant, guilt haunt on him. How could people who yesterday morning prepared breakfast and lunch for him, even not eating at all. He thought, he had gone too far. He has a very good wife as Jihyo is a boon for him loveliest. "Then doctor, if there are certain foods to restore everything?"

"There is. Try to eat regularly, I suggest to eat with spinach, beet leaves, and nuts high in protein. It will boost the milk."

"Ah, yes. I will find them. Thank you so much, doctor!" He bowed.

After the doctor came out, Gary soon approached Jihyo who is still unconscious. He kissed her forehead softly, "Eomonim, I will buy some food for her. I am sorry to say this, but, could you wait a little longer, please?"

"No, I and Moonie will buy them instead of you. I'm going home, Moonie will bring the food back here. You just stay at here, she might gain her conscious later. And, maybe she needs you."

Gary nods, he then follows his mother and brother-in-law until the front door, "Lara, well behave with halmeoni, arasseo?" He then give her sleep-little baby girl a kiss. "Eomonim, thank you so much for looking on us. And, thank you so much for being able to take care of Lara."

"Yes, I will go right now before Lara is awake, she could be crying all day if she is seeing you here and you let her go alone with me."

Gary just smile, knowing enough what his mother in law want to say, after all, Lara is daddy's girl so much.

After dropping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter