The Shy Proposal

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really apologize for the super late update. And eventho it just a really short-chapter, I hope, you'll enjoy it!

 

"Good night. I am Kang Hee Gun. My mother wanted us to be friends, because of that, I send this message. I am writing this because I want to learn and make friends."

Jihyo look at the screen phone with astonishment. The old number. A familiar name. But, the message is very strange. She frowned as she tilted her head a little bit to the right. Thinking for a moment, what she should reply.

"Good night. I am Cheon Seong Im. My mother, she really want us to be friends, so I replied to your message. I am writing this because I want to be friends."

"May I ask for contact of your parents? I want your parents to know, with whom you are friends, so they are not worried."

Jihyo fell silent. Somehow, feeling awe over her heartbeat. After the defense to avoid solicitation Gary to marry her, repeatedly, this time, it comes in different ways. To be honest, she is slightly trembling.

After the message, Gary did not meet Jihyo for one week. They only communicate through massanger. Share a few stories, share their views of life, even Gary often give advice to Jihyo. And, someone who is stubborn as Jihyo, listen to Gary really well. Regarding the bad habits of her that often skip breakfast, drink, and others. Jihyo is fully aware, it is a bad habit, but Gary reminded her in a way that could make her yield.

One week later, Gary planned a dinner with his family and Jihyo’s family. But, Jihyo did not know about the plan. She is preoccupied with the filming of the drama. Jihyo ran rather fast to a hotel after finished her filming that day, which she knew, there would be a family dinner. It is a rare moment, that is why, she just happy. When she arrived, she immediately changed her clothes and headed to the private room that already booked by her family. But, her pace suddenly slowed when she saw Gary. And. His family!

This is her first meeting with Gary after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter