Can't Give You To Anyone

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is a new chapter for you who are missing them so bad!

 

After sending Gary, Jihyo hears the twins scream out. The twins will scream out if they find that their parents are not by their side. She peeks a little, and true enough, Lara and Nara are awake although it past midnight. They must be suffering teething pains, she brought chewing toys for them. Shark for Nara and dolphin for his twin. Since then, they are chewing teething toys more often. Jihyo sigh looking at their fresh eyes, she check their diapers which already wet, “Let’s change, both of you!”

Jihyo grabs two fresh diapers and suddenly find the baby babbling and making noises. She smiles, feeling grateful. When she married with Gary, she was afraid of having children. Gary is the one who excited for this thing and encouraged her to have theirs. And now, the two little metamorphose as her happiness – and must be Gary’s happiness too.

Jihyo carrying Lara on the changing table, and start her onesie. The baby girl is wet, but flashing her cheeky smile to her mom, while her hand can’t stand still but wiggling her teether, “Omo! Please stay still, honey. Eomma is changing your diaper.” She talked to her, and takes some wipes while lift Lara’s legs up. Not long after, she could hear Nara is crying.

“Nara, wait a seconds. Eomma is changing your dongsaeng.” She told him and put a fresh diaper on Lara.

Gary come to the bedroom and confuses looking at his son’s crying.

“He is wet. Let me change him and you can take care of Lara.” Jihyo said and give the girl to her daddy.

Gary gets Lara and bring her to the bed. He gives her a bunny doll. Lara loves animal so much, like her mom. She resembles Jihyo for many things. Gary just have his lips on her. Meanwhile Nara resembles – Jihyo too. But, Gary took over more things on him – his lips, his chin, and especially his cheeky bones. Oh wait, Nara is more afraid than Lara. That is why Nara and Lara is mini version of Gary and Jihyo.

“Bunny boo… Bunny boo comes to my cheeky girl!” he entertains Lara and got her giggles. “Boo boo… Lara is a bunny girl too…” he continue to act as the bunny will hug the girl, “Boo boo… Bunny miss you…”

Lara is giggling and grabs the doll from her Appa, “Ba boo boo booo!”

Gary is giggling along too, the feels when parents hear the babbling of their baby must be work on him, “Lara boo boo boo!”

“Boo boo boo!” she shouts happily and bouncing on Gary’s lap joyfully.

Jihyo is finished with Nara. Nara is excited to join his sister with Appa. Jihyo can’t help but approaches Gary. “The boy will join too, Appa.” She said softly, still awkward.

“Oh, come on boy, what do you want to play? Bunny too? Teddy? Spiderman?” he is about reach Nara from Eomma’s hand, but Lara stops him.

“Boo boo boo!” she is grabbing Gary’s shirt.

“You always jealous, little girl.” Like her mom. Gary thought.

“Don’t like that, Lara. Play together with your Oppa.” Jihyo rubs her head softly, “Just put them on the bed.” She told Gary.

“Eoh, just sleep. I will take care of them.”

Jihyo nods, she wants to join them, but it is still awkward. She couldn’t hold the situation for any longer.

 

The next morning Jihyo woke up first. The babies still dozen off with their Appa in the middle. What a cute scenery. Jihyo washed her face and brushed her tooth and then go to the kitchen. She prepares breakfast for them – her morning routine.

The last night scene is still clear in her mind. She sighs, and munching her toast alone. She will think about it carefully. After look at Yoo Min, her heart softened. But, she still can’t accept if Gary must be married with Yoo Hee. All is perfect for her before this. She wants to share her thought with someone, but she decides to keep. She won’t Gary’s image become bad.

Gary woke up with Lara giggling on his belly. He stretches his eyes and smile. Bring the girl to his side and sniffing her neck, “Hmm… Your scent is good.” He keeps sniffing at her until her giggle transform to her cry, annoyed with her naughty Appa, “Arasseo… Mianhae…”

Gary brings Lara to outside and sat her on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter