The Not-So-One

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary finally have a chance to talk to Jihyo on their way to home while taking up all Nara needs during his hospital care. Before that, they bumped into the reporters who already waited for their clarification, being professional, Jihyo asked Gary to give her respond.

“Are you sure?” Gary asked in his anxiety. But, too late, Jihyo already dragged him in front of the reporters.

“Aaa.. About the news? I thought that I do not need to clarify anything. It was his reunion day, and I was with him. The woman is his friend.” She said with her usually warm smile  at the end of her sentence, remain being the calm Jihyo.

Not just the reporters, Gary is also shocked by her statement, he thought that she would peeling everything that he didn’t even have a time to tell her his reasons. The second after, the questions switch into Nara’s health condition. After telling the reporters, she and Gary excused themselves.

“Why?” Gary asked straightly as soon as he enters the car.

But, Jihyo remains silent. It happens almost for 15 minutes.

“Mianhae.” It is the first word that Gary can speak after the cold silence. “Keundae, why you tell them that you were with me?”

“It’s my duty. A wife should taking care of everything, and should not talk bad behind her husband, moreover in front of everyone.”

Gary can’t respond anything, she is a really nice wife and too perfect for him who have so much lacking. “Yeobo, gomawo..”

Jihyo let a small smile forms on her lips, she want to ask, but she is afraid and full of doubt, “Yeobo, is it true?”

“What?”

“The article?”

“Wh-what?” he want to explain, but he can’t help his stuttering lips. Shocked by not-so-sudden question.

“Forget it.”

“J-j. Yeobo… I can explain it to you, but can we reach home first? It’s a bit uncomfortable here…”

“Why? Are you need some excuses so you can make a great story and I will believe in you?” Jihyo respond with a little heat up, “Forget it. I don’t want to know anymore. Do whatever you like behind me.” Her tone was, even cooler.

“Aniya! I am not that kind of person! You will know as soon as I am lying to you.” Gary slipped on his words, he won’t make it worse, but it seems he just make it even bad.

“No, when I knew you were lying, you try so hard not to be so bold! You even read some articles to avoid being caught! I know all of it!”

Sigh. Gary was joking around back then with those articles. “Aniya… Let’s not having quarrel in this highway. Beside, our son is sick too.”

Unfortunately, Jihyo didn’t buy the man beside her. She was upset. So, nothing filled the car except silence. When they finally arrived at their house, Jihyo drop herself in hurry, “Just drop me. I will return to the hospital by my car.” Second later, the ‘bang!’ sound is all he can hear.

Sigh. “Pabo.” He claimed himself as he sees her figure entering their house.

He decided not to leave her alone. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter