The Warm Kang's Family

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I am sorry for this lacking update, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

And happy weekend!

 

Months later.

Jihyo’s belly is already bulged, since she is expecting the twins. She has cramp easily, but her caring husband is always there, massaging her foot. She is still have nausea although now she already on her seventh month.

“Yeobo, how about this twins stroller? I will ask them to make it white and black.” Gary lean his head on his pregnant wife’s shoulder while his hand motioning his phone to her sight. He is still the same husband, sticky on her everytime they are together.

“I am Okay. You know that I got all of your style.” Jihyo answer honestly. She has been the girl version of Kang Gary when their first date.

“Okay then, I will order it right now.”

“Yeobo?”

Gary look at her immediately. Her face tells him the Mong Jihyo. “Waeyo?”

“Are you sure you are going to China trip again next week?” Her expression clearly show him her disagreement. “You are going to leave me for days? Alone?”

Gary can’t help if his wife give him such a sad face with those puppy eyes. He got softhearted by one per million seconds. He know, she must be sad. He know, it is not the right time for him to leave her alone. He is worrying her so much even he is still on her side right now. But, the contract that he made before, forced him to do so. “You said you were okay before. But why you are suddenly change your mind? Are you disagree with this trip?”

Jihyo nods slowly. She want to disagree the days before. The months before. But she won’t make him upset. She won’t make him feel like his freedom is flown away after he married her. Yet, on the other hand, she is the one upset.

“Yeobo, look at me.” Gary is holding her chin right now, before he speak, he smile at her, “I can see it in your face, you think you hide it, but I see you. I see the hurt and the quiet plea dancing on your bottom lip. Yeobo, if something bothered you, don’t too afraid to tell me.” He then wrap her in his arms, “I won’t go. You know, I had already cancelled the trip a month ago.”

“Really?”

Gary nods lightly, “Head up, my queen. Or your crown will be slipped.”

Jihyo can’t hide her excitement, she is sensitive with all the little things now, her edge eyes is watery, and she begin to cry. “I love you..”

“I love you more. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you the most.. And you need to know, I can’t leave you alone if you are carrying my twins, how can I leave you in this condition? I will be the one who cry and can’t sleep.”

“Liar…”

“Ya! Who is liar, hu? Who is liar? Come here who said I am a liar!” Gary then rain the kisses on Jihyo’s face, make her ticklish with every kiss he give.

Jihyo is giggling happily, “Ah Oppa, stop it! I got goosebumps! Oppa!!!”

They are remain like that for the next five minutes.

 

A month before their first wedding anniversary, they were finally awarded a boy and a girl. Kang Na Ra and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter