The Roll Over

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It did not take long until Nara conditions recover. Now, Nara and Lara are even half a year. Some people refer to it as good news, because Mom's sleepless nights are over. This probably because of the internal clock has started functioning. They start to know night and day and are moving towards an established sleeping pattern. They have started to learn to turn around, but it was not easy. And when they succeed, Gary is the happiest one.

"Yeobo !!! Yeobo !!! Come here and look! Lara is just roll over!" Gary is free from jobs that day. He really feels like getting a lottery when he saw his daughter managed to overturn. Smile is all over his face.

"Yaaa !! Good job, princess! You always cry at midnight because you want to reverse your body, now you can already! I am a proud King! I am a proud Appa!" he loud excitedly.

Jihyo amused to hear what Gary just said, he insisted that Jihyo is the queen and his twins are prince and princess, "Ah... I feel so relieved now. Nara will follow after her."

Gary looks at Nara who was engrossed in his teether, "This one too preoccupied with other things." He let out of a sigh, "Nara-ya.. Your dongsaeng is rolling over, follow her ppalli." he then tried to turn around Nara with his hand, but Nara start to cry, "Arasseo... Go ahead with your teether." he chuckled looking at his son.

"Appa, take a look at Lara. I was afraid if she was in pain." The wife said while spreading butter on bread that she had just baked. Gary immediately takes Lara into his lap, Jihyo smile just looking at them, "I'm just saying look, not even hold her. You are always too worried."

Gary just grin at her, it is true, whenever Jihyo told him about the babies, he will be the one who ended up worrying too much.

"Appa, lure him with a toy if you are too curious." Gary then jiggles his favorite toy as she looks to see how impatient Gary to see Nara's first roll over.

Gary chooses a car doll that Nara loves so much. It's a gift from Jaesukie Samchon. "Nara-ya, look at Appa..." Nara start to look at him and try to reach the toy by himself. "Hwaiting! Nara Hwaiting!!"As his Appa cheering him up, Nara is getting more intense and try to catch the thing on Gary's hand. "Here is yours..." Nara looks unhappy and is going to cry as he couldn’t reach his Appa’s hand. He is upset and folds his face. “Don’t cry.. Jeongmal…” Gary lures him again before Nara is successfully rolling over his little body, "Yaa! You did it!" Gary is the one who excited, "Wow! Jinjja!"

But, Nara is crying loudly, still don’t feel comfortable. Jihyo laughs and runs to him, holding him up, “It’s okay, every baby is need to overturn, honey. Don’t cry..” she kisses his red cheek and he start to calm down. “It’s okay. Want to start again?” Jihyo puts him again on the carpet, “It’s okay…”

Gary chuckled at his cheeky boy, “Why he is so afraid?”

“He must be shocked for a while, Appa. He will be enjoying it soon.” Jihyo pats Nara’s leg lightly, “Come and overturn.” She told him as he would understand all of it. His tiny legs start to kick left and right, he slowly snuggle to the left side, looking at his dongsaeng and giggling out of nowhere. Lara is staring at her oppa, confused but giggling along with him.

“Why? Are they even talk to each other now?” Gary asks Jihyo. But Jihyo just smiling, recognize the bond between her twins.

Nara is still struggling, he must be really curious yet a bit afraid, he weight up his and then.. successfully roll over!

“Daebak!” Gary shouts of his joy. “He is your boy, really..” Gary murmured his jealousy. While Jihyo just sticking her tongue out and then back to the kitchen.

Now Nara and Lara are in roll-over position, they start to babble to each other. "Cute ...." Jihyo took a glance from afar, "Appa be careful in case if they are discomfort."

Gary nodded happily, he capture precious moments with his cell phone, "Eomma, they can eat now, is not it?"

Jihyo nodded, "I've bought some material for their first meal. Here, yeobo. You have to eat your breakfast first. I will prepare food for them after this."

"Just go ahead then, I can eat later."

Jihyo will make the infant rice cereal. She chose to mix their own food than to buy instant food that already displayed in any modern market, "Let's try this for their first meal. I hope they will eat this. "

"Is it going to be okay? I mean, how if the babies could not munching them? What if they can’t digest it?"

"That is why we need to make it really soft, and a little watery."

Gary attention is fully to his wife in the kitchen, Jihyo seems to look more beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter