Chapter 6!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

Sunggyu noticed ji yeon looking sad and decided to ask her what happened. He went and sat beside ji yeon on their bed where they were facing their big balcony. Sunggyu held ji yeon's hand. Ji yeon looked at him and was shocked.

 

Sunggyu:"You alright ji yeon?"

 

Ji yeon:"I don't know if this seems selfish but omma asked me to quit my job and stay at home. I really don't want to, but i also feel this is what i have to do for the first step in being a good wife. Work has also been a big part of my life so if i suddenly drop it it seems like a part of my life is gone."

 

Sunggyu:"I know how you feel, but i support you in anything you want to do." He said as he held her hand tighter.

 

Ji yeon:"I've decided, if this is what i have to do as a wife, i will."

 

With that, ji yeon sent in her resignation letter. Sunggyu's mum was glad with her decision.The next day, sunggyu decided to take ji yeon and spend the day with her and infinite. That morning, sunggyu made breakfast and brought it to ji yeon's room.

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon ahh, wake up." He whispered sweetly in her ear.

 

Ji yeon didn't move and was deeply asleep. Sunggyu traced the features of her face and thought she was beautiful.

 

Sunggyu:*Why is my heart beating so fast when i look at her lips?* Then ji yeon woke up.

 

Ji yeon:"Oh! Sunggyu!" She sat up.

 

Sunggyu:(Clears his throat awkwardly) "Ah. Ji yeon ahh, i made breakfast for you."

 

Ji yeon:"Ohh, thanks alot sunggyu!"

 

Sunggyu:"Oh right! I'm taking you out with my 6 buddies today, get dressed once you're okay dear?"

 

Ji yeon:*Dear?* "Okay i will!"

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}