Chapter 3!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

 

Soon, it was 1.30 when ji yeon was getting ready to leave her house. Just then, her mum rang the doorbell.

 

Ji yeon:"Who's that?"

 

Ji yeon's mum:"It's me, your omma!"

 

Then ji yeon opened the door. 

 

Ji yeon:"Ah, omma, what brings you here?" 

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Can't a mum visit her daughter? Come on, let's go for lunch together! I'll drive."

 

Then they reached the restaurant carpark shortly. They talked about their funny past experiences and laughed. Soon, they reached their table. Ji yeon stood rooted to the ground and stared at what was what of in front of her -- sunggyu, with widened eyes. 

 

Ji yeon:*OMG, this is sunggyu, my sunggyu.* 

 

Sunggyu:"Are you the pair that is having lunch with me and my mum? Come on and sit!" (Sunggyu eye smiled as he said that.)

 

Ji yeon:Ji yeon nudged her mum and said, "Mum,we're lunching with them?"

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Yes dear."

 

Ji yeon:"Hello auntie!" Ji yeon bowed as she greeted sunggyu's mum.)

 

Sunggyu's mum:"Hello Ji yeon ssi. Now, the reason why the four of us are here is because you, ji yeon and you, sunggyu are going to get married. I think ji yeon will make a good match as she's very hardworking and she seems like a sweet girl. Your wedding will be on the 24th."

 

Sunggyu:"Omma why didn't you tell me?"

 

Ji yeon:"Auntie, i'm not trying to be rude but this is a little sudden. And i do not really know sunggyu."

 

Sunggyu's mum:"I know dear, but you will be happily married, trust me."

 

 

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}