Chapter 4!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

The next day, ji yeon got a call from sunggyu.

 

Ji yeon:"Hello? May i know who's on the line?"

 

Sunggyu:"Ummm,it's me sunggyu. I'll be going to your place later to help you pack up to move into my place. Is that alright?"

 

Ji yeon:*YES! I'm moving in! But i must act like i don't really know him or it will be weird, and i might seem like some weirdo to him.* "Ohh, uh, okay. I'll see you then. Bye." 

 

With that, ji yeon hung up. She started dancing around the room.

 

Ji yeon:"Finally i get to live with him! But it's still so weird, i really died but time brought me back and gave me a second chance at life. Hmmm, i shall go wash up first."

 

When ji yeon finished with everything, she heard the doorbell. 

 

Ji yeon:"Who is this?"

 

Sunggyu:"Sunggyu!"

 

Ji yeon:"Ahh, hello, please come in. I've packed my things already, we can go."

 

With that, ji yeon and sunggyu carried her stuff to the car. 

 

-During the car ride-

Ji yeon was looking out the window thinking of how she managed to live again and how this whole experience is so wonderful. She was also thinking of how to interact with sunggyu when they live together now.

 

Ji yeon:*I wish he would fall in love with me like in my previous life. What if he doesn't? Then i'll be like in a useless marriage. How? How? How?*

 

Sunggyu:"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Sunggyu said as he smiled and took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on top of ji yeon's hand. 

 

Ji yeon looked at what he did with widened eyes. *He can't possibly fall for me so fast right?* She Just kept staring at his hand in shock.

 

Sunggyu:"Is it wrong for a husband to hold his wife's hand? Come on, we have to act as a real couple even not in front of others! We need practice to look natural." Sunggyu chuckled. *Why did you do that? Now it's going to be more awkward.* 

 

He mentally facepalmed himself.

 

 

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}