Chapter 14!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

Just then, someone shouted. 

 

Sunggyu:"Woohyun! Get your filthy lips off my wife."

 

Ji yeon stood there in shock. 

 

Sunggyu:"And you? Ji yeon? Go back. I'll deal with you later. Woohyun. You obviously had designs on her from the start. You were the person i didn't want to let her get close to the most you know that? But just now i was thinking maybe you aren't that type of guy. I TRUSTED YOU BUT NOW WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME IN RETURN?" 

 

Woohyun:"Hyung she's a special lady i really like her, i was the one who kissed her. Don't do anything to her. The way you reacted at her just now was not right. She was about to reject me when i kissed her. That's when you came."

 

Sunggyu was about to hit woohyun. 

 

Woohyun:"Hit me if you think it's right, but you still can't change the fact that i like her."

 

Sunggyu:"I'm going back first. I'll see you back there."

 

Meanwhile, sunggyu went back to infinite's house where ji yeon was crying in sunggyu's room. Everyone saw what happened to her but was afraid to ask her.

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon?"

 

Ji yeon:"What? I can't believe you trust me so little. Don't talk to me."

 

Sunggyu:"I'm sorry i really didn't know, i'm sorry for acting so rash just now."

 

Ji yeon:"You can't make up the hurt you caused."

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon. I'm sorry." Sunggyu sat on the bed beside her and pulled her into a hug. 

 

Ji yeon kept crying until she calmed down.

 

Ji yeon:"I want you and woohyun to talk it out."

 

Sunggyu:"What?!"

 

 

 

 A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}