Chapter 2!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

 

Ji yeon: "Oh, omma? Why is she calling me? Isn't she busy with the company? Anyway I'm happy she's calling me. :}" *Picks up her phone* "Annyeong omma! :} Why are you calling me this early? Don't you have work?" 

 

Ji yeon's mum: "Hello dear, sorry to have neglected you for the past few months, it's just that the company's customers have doubled. Anyway, tommorow afternoon during your lunch break i want you to meet me at cafe cartel, lotte world building. Okay?"

 

Ji yeon:"Ah, mum it's alright. But why? I have work tommorow afternoon!"

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Ji yeon ah, don't you have a lunch break? Don't tell me you skip lunch too?!?!?!?!"

 

 

 

Ji yeon:"Yes mum, i do. Only for tommrow. I'm hanging up." "She only calls me for these types of things. Always! Never once to ask me about my working life, or my life itself in general. She doesn't care about me, i should just give up. She probably called me for something to do with the company."

 

The next morning, Ji yeon got dressed into a laced top with a black maxi skirt and bunned up her hair. After she was done dressing up, she took her car keys and left for her office.

 

Ji yeon:(Thinking) Should i go to work today? Maybe i should take a day's leave in case my mum really wants to spend time with me. Maybe she wants to surprise me! I'm excited. She always doesn't tell me things when she wants to give me a surprise! Hmm, I shall call in for a day off.

 

With that, she took a day's leave. She called her mum but she didn't pick up. 

 

Ji yeon:*Maybe she's really giving me a surprise! She doesn't answer her phone in case she let's out the secret! Hmm, mummy mummy!:}*

 

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}