Chapter 16!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

That night, everyone went to sleep in infinite's house. The next morning ji yeon was woken up by a loud thud.

 

Ji yeon:*What happened? Sunggyu is still asleep beside me so that's fine. But could someone be hurt? I should go and check then.*

 

Then ji yeon went down to check what was happening. She saw sungjong holding his fist in pain and woohyun standing there in shock.

 

Ji yeon:"Sungjong ah, what happened?"

 

Sungjong:"Is hyung your best friend?"

 

Ji yeon:"Yes sungjong, why?"

 

Sungjong:"Hyung told me that and i'm so angry! I wanted to be your best friend first!"

 

Ji yeon:"And that's why you banged your fist? Aigoo my sungjongie come here! Let me apply some medicine for you. Woohyunie ah, can you wake up my hubby for me?"

 

Woohyun:"Sure ji yeon!"

 

Ji yeon:"Thanks woohyunie!"

 

Meanwhile, ji yeon was helping sungjong apply medicine on his knuckles.

 

Ji yeon:"Sungjong ahh, don't be angry or sad alright? You'll always be my number 1 youngest alright?"

 

Sungjong:"Noona, you're like a mum talking to her childish kid throwing tantrums. Noona ah, do you know you're very pretty?"

 

Ji yeon:"Sungjongie ah, everyone tells me that and every guy likes me for my face. But i really want someone who likes me, for me. But i guess i found the one." She said that then stared at the floor smiling and thinking of sunggyu.

 

Sungjong:"Sunggyu hyung?"

 

Ji yeon:"Yes sungjong, i really love him a lot. Our wedding is in 2 days, it's so fast but i'm glad i'm getting married to him. And not someone else."

 

Sungjong:"Noona, you must treat sunggyu hyung right okay? When hyung is in love, he'll love with all his heart."

 

Ji yeon:"I will sungjongie! Okay we're done."

 

Just then, sunggyu came inside. 

 

Sunggyu:"I see my baby bonding with our maknae!" He said, then kissed ji yeon on the cheek.

 

Ji yeon:"Ahhh, yes."

 

 

 

 

 


A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}