Chapter 1!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

It was an early monday morning when ji yeon woke up to her alarm sounding. She rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed and went to the toilet. When she was in the toilet, she looked in the mirror and froze.

 

Ji yeon:"Hold on a second, i thought i was dead?" 

 

Ji yeon got scared and started feeling her arms and legs. 

 

Ji yeon:"This can't be! I saw the light, i really died. What's happening? Unless i didn't die?"

 

Ji yeon was shocked beyond words. She indeed had actually died from a stab wound and saw the light. But she was given another chance at life and  time has brought her back to when she hasn't met sunggyu yet. 

She decided to go back to the office for work. It has been 4 hours since she started work, and as usual, she was planning to skip her lunch today. Just then, she felt her stomach rumbling really violently and she felt pain. 

 

Ji yeon:"It can't be gastric pains right? I can still skip lunch so i can continue work right? Yes i can!"

 

But the pain got worse so she decided to go out for lunch, with that, she brought her laptop and working files to the nearby cafe. She didn't want to waste time so she ran to the cafe. On the way there, she bumped into somemone and  her things fell on the ground. She bent down to pick up the her things. When she looked up, she saw someone familliar.

 

Ji yeon:*Sunggyu? It's him?!* "I'm sorry for bumping into you, i was rushing to the cafe."

 

Sunggyu was with the rest of infinite. 

 

Sunggyu:"Ahh, It's alright. Is your laptop alright?"

 

Ji yeon:(Looks shyly at him)*This is exactly like the last time, before i died. When i bumped into him but i scolded him instead and almost hit him* 

 

Sunggyu:"Miss? Is your laptop okay?"

 

Ji yeon:"Ah! Yea, thanks for the concern. My name is ji yeon, what is yours?" (She smiles at him)

 

Sunggyu:"oh, my name is sunggyu. Nice to meet you." (He smiles back)

 

Ji yeon:"Well i'll see you around! Bye." (Smiles again and waves at sunggyu)

 

Sunggyu:"Alright! See you around. Bye." (waves at her too and smiles)

 

WIth that, they went their separate ways. Ji yeon was thinking when she would see sunggyu again. On the other hand, infinite was talking about ji yeon.

 

Woohyun:"Hyung! That girl is really pretty!"

 

Sunggyu:"She is, but a pretty face is just one thing, woohyun."

 

Woohyun:"Oh grandpa gyu!! Stop being so naggy."

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}