Chapter 10!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

They soon reached the beach. Ji yeon and sunggyu went to play, but before that, ji yeon

went to get changed into this:Gottex%20beach%20goddess%20halterneck%20

 

 

They looked like a real couple as sunggyu had thrown ji yeon into the water and ji yeon ran and jumped on him. As the ends of the beach were quite deep,ji yeon and woohyun had to hold hands to stay safe.

 

Sunggyu had never been this happy before, and he told ji yeon" you know,its so nice to hold your hand" woops! He thought to himself.

 

Ji yeon let go of his hand and said" im holding you in case i fall,not like whatever you think."

 

Woohyun heard what ji yeon said and took the chance to hold her hand saying"come,i'll show you where you can find pretty fishes. I found them while walking." he held her hand and ran to the place.

 

Sunggyu was left alone behind.

 

Ji yeon:"Gyu!! There are so many pretty fishes!" 

 

Sunggyu smiled at her and said "i'll take you to pick seashells".

 

Sunggyu held ji yeon's hand and walked away with her.

 

Ji yeon:"OUCHH GYU! the sand is hot!" she pouted. 

 

He kept smiling at her. "We're here!" sunggyu said. Ji yeon got off sunggyu and went to pick seashells. Ji yeon saw a crab and started screaming. When the crab crawled away, she started laughing and so did sunggyu.

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}