Chapter 15!

Sequel to: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

Sunggyu:"How can me and him talk it out?"

 

Ji yeon:"I hate tension sunggyu. Especially if it's between buddies like you two."

 

Sunggyu:"Alright."

 

So sunggyu went to woohyun's room.

 

Sunggyu:"Woohyun ahh, can we talk?"

 

 

Woohyun:"Uh,ok?"

 

 

Sunggyu:"Look i'm sorry for being so rash just now. I'm sorry that i love her so much that i'm like this."

 

 

Woohyun:"Hyung, i understand how you feel. But it's just that i like her too. I mean i'll try to stay away from her, but you must promise that we'll never ever fight like this again. Okay?"

 

 

Sunggyu:"I promise, now give me a hug buddy!" Hugs woohyun.

 

Woohyun:"Let me go clear things out with her alright?"

 

Sunggyu:*I'm not sure what he'll do, should i let him?* "Oh, alright then..."

 

Woohyun:"Hyung don't worry! I won't do anything to her."

 

Sunggyu:*I'm going to eavesdrop then.*

 

Meanwhile, ji yeon was at the balcony of her bedroom surfing the net. Woohyun sat on the bed beside her.

 

 

bedroom_2_night_21981.jpg

 

Woohyun:"Ji yeon, can we talk?"

 

Ji yeon:"Sure." She said as she put her laptop away.

 

Woohyun:"I'm really sorry about just now, i'm sorry for kissing you. It's just that i really like you and no one has ever made me feel the way you do. I was thinking, can we be best friends if i can't have you?"

 

Ji yeon:"Sure woohyun! I'd be more than happy to call you my best friend. Let's go down to spend time with infinite alright?"

 

Woohyun:"Sure." He said with a smile.

 

 

A/N:Hey reader! How's your day? :}