I Trust You

I'll Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin was stirred awake by Yoongi's gentle nudges and soft whispers. He slowly sat up and squinted at the bright light coming from the doorway. When his eyes finally adjusted, a cold wave of fear rushed throughout his body. Three strange men stood before him and it felt like hell all over again.

 

"No! Please...don't...please....hurt..."

 

He tried pleading with them but the words refused to come out right. He was gasping for air and his panicked eyes darted from one man to another. He frantically moved on the bed, trying to untangle himself from the sheets, becoming more agitated with each unsuccessful try.

Yoongi's face was suddenly in front of him, blocking his view of everything else. He felt fingers gripping his shoulders and a strong gaze held his, willing him to focus. 

 

"Hey, hey, look at me. You're safe. Do you understand? You're safe. I'm right here." 

 

Seokjin stared at those black orbs and felt all his fears melting away. His breathing became steady and all the tensed up muscles in his body relaxed. There is that feeling of calmness and security that comes whenever he's with Min Yoongi. It's as if all the bad things never happened and everything is right in the world again. He took a deep breath and said, "I trust you." He was rewarded with a soft smile on that too-serious face and his heart started racing at how breathtaking it looks. 

 

"If you're done making goo goo eyes at each other, I'll start examining his injuries now," an amused voice sounded off in the room, reminding Seokjin that they were not alone. 

 

A tall, bedimpled man came forward and introduced himself as Doctor Kim Namjoon. His manner was very professional and sincere that he felt at ease right away. The two other men remained in the room but stayed far back and just observed the whole thing. He learned from Yoongi that they helped carry him up the bedroom and took over the club operations while he was busy tending to Seokjin. He mumbled a soft "thank you" which the two acknowledged with a nod. 

The doctor brought out a chart and proceeded to interview him, asking basic personal information and general health concerns like previous injuries or diseases and allergies to medication. It's almost the same as being in the hospital and Seokjin thanked his lucky stars that he met the right kind of people during the worst time in his life. 

Nevertheless, he still felt mortified as he lay in bed with only his boxers on as the four men surrounded his bed and observed his injuries. He felt ashamed of his battered and bruised body for it shows the horrors he had to endure and worst of all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter