Misunderstanding

I NEED YOU

I slowly opened my eyes. I was facing Jimin Oppa. How are you so goodlooking?

I took my phone and read a message from my mum. She decided to bring Krystal over to aunt's house. She told me to study and have some time alone. Funny cause I don't want to be alone now... I replied her and looked over to see Jimin Oppa staring at me. I raised my eyebrow and smiled. 

"Good morning, my angel." Jimin Oppa smiled back with his sleepy eyes. He looked so cute, I almost wanted to kiss him. 

"Angel? Me? Yikes" I laughed and as I was getting up, he pulled me back. He hugged me so tightly. 

"Five minutes please. Just stay like this for a while." I let out a sigh and gave in. 

I managed to complete my assignments with his help. Thankfully, I am graduating soon. I can start finding for a job and take care of our Krystal. We went over to my aunt's house after buying some baby needs. It was weird because everyone thought that we were together and he did not deny it. It was pretty late so Jimin Oppa drove me and Krystal back home. My mum decided to stay over because of some Korean drama they wanted to watch together. 

Krystal was sound asleep as we reached home. We giggled quietly because we can play games at the living room later. As I walked in the house, Joon Oppa was standing there preparing to shout Surprise! but Jimin Oppa covered his mouth. He was so shocked that he froze after seeing me with a baby in my arms. I mouthed that I will explain after I put her down. 

I hugged him as soon as I came out of the room. I missed my brother so much. I was so happy to see him. He was awkward at first but we explained everything. He cried hugging me because he felt bad he wasn't there for me and my mum when we needed him. It wasn't his fault that all of these happened. He thanked Jimin Oppa for helping us a lot. It was fun to have my brother around again after so long. 

"Oh by the way, Taehyung told me he wanted to come over to surprise you but I guess he's not done settling his stuff." My heart sank. For a while, I forgot about him. I checked my phone and saw a text from him.

To: You

From: Taetae Oppa

Sweetheart, I am at the playground waiting for you. 

My heart skipped a beat. I rushed out but Jimin Oppa held me asking where I was going. I told him I had to meet Taehyung Oppa. I dashed out and ran as fast as I could to the playground. I saw him sitting at the swing with his head down. As I walked towards him, I noticed teardrops on his pants. He must be crying. 

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I bent down to have a better view of his handsome face while holding to his hand. He did not say a word. 

"I wanted to surprise you but I saw you coming out from a car Jimin drove. And.... and you were holding a baby. You... Hana.. you... is that..." He cried. The tears wouldn't stop coming. I was speechless. 

I was so used to having Jimin Oppa around that I did not realised how Taehyung Oppa would react if he sees the whole situation without knowing the truth. I did not have the time to explain to him when he was in Spain and it was my fault that he thought that way. Here he is, crying uncontrollably. I could feel my heart was being squeezed. I gripped his hand gently.

"Oppa, please listen to me first before jumping into conclusion. I am so sorry you had to see that."