'Stop making me worried'

I NEED YOU

Beep Beep~

To: You
From: Taetae Oppa

I miss you, sweetheart.

 

I felt a vibration and took my phone. It was 4am in the morning here. My eyelids opened slightly and I smiled reading the text. It has been more than half a year now that Taehyung went Spain. Although we don't talk often, his messages meant the world to me. It was true that I felt distant with him now but I will not give up on him.

That afternoon..

Beep Beep~

To: You

From: Joonie Oppa

 

How are you, babygirl? How’s mum?

 

To: Joonie Oppa

From: You

 

I’m great and mum’s doing fine. Don’t worry about us. We miss you!

 

To: You

From: Joonie Oppa

 

Me too. Sorry, I’ve been busy. See you soon babygirl! Love you.

 

Soon? How is 6 more months soon?! Aish this brother of mine. I wish I can see my Tae Oppa soon.

 

I slid my phone in my pocket and continued walking. Today I’m going to cook for Soojung spaghetti. She loves pasta. Yep, let’s bring the mood up today! Fighting!

I opened the door to see Jimin watching television by the couch. He waved at me while eating chips. If people don’t know, it seems like this house belongs to him. I smiled and walked to the kitchen. Soojung was asleep and her condition seems to be getting better. It was hard for her to sleep so Jimin and I had to accompany her by the bed till she fell asleep.

Jimin decided to help me out with the sauce. It wasn’t long to make it since I had extra help. So thankful! Not long after, Soojung walked out of her room. She smiled looking at us.

“You two look like newly wed couple. Can’t you just be together already?”

I raised my brow and looked at her. I have a boyfriend! Hello? I turned to face Jimin. His face was very red that it almost looks like a tomato. I blurted out a small laughter. So adorable though!

After the meal, Jimin offered to wash all the dishes so that I can have some girlfriend time with Soojung. I stared at Soojung wanting an explanation about what she said just now.

“What? You guys totally look so cute together and we both know he’s such a great guy. Not that Taehyung-sshi is a bad boyfriend but I know you’ve been having problems with him lately.” She knows me too well.

“I love Tae Oppa and that’s that. Right now, that’s not my main focus though. You are.” I squeezed her hands gently. She was holding back her tears. No sis, I can’t see your eyes getting red at all.

“Thanks girlfriend. You are the best! I’m sorry for being such a burden. Just in case if anything happens, I hope you’ll take good care of my precious baby.” She rubbed her tummy.

“Everything is going to be okay. Can’t wait for the little princess to come out.” I squealed in excitement.

Being in a long distant relationship can be very exhausting. Not the waiting part, just the part when you need him to be there for you physically but unable to. It wasn’t his fault anyway. He wanted to pursue his goals and I am fully supportive of it. It was just sad that he’s not curious of finding out how I was doing. It has been about him for the past few months, but I won’t complain about it. At the very least, I could hear his low y voice.

I hugged Soojung before heading out to go home. It was rather late and I just wanted to be on my bed all alone. I miss my Taehyung. Jimin was walking behind me. I guess he knew I just wanted to be alone.

 

My mind was busy thinking about what Soojung said when I heard a loud honk. I almost got knocked down when Jimin pulled me towards him. We fell and he covered me from hitting the ground. He groaned in pain.

“Oppa, are you alright? Omo, I’m sorry Oppa.” I cried. What was I thinking?

“Seriously Hana, stop thinking about what she said! She doesn’t mean it! Stop making me worried about you every single damn time!” He yelled. Jimin got mad at me for the first time. The feeling wasn’t nice. I was startled.

“I’m sorry. Don’t bother taking care of me anymore if it’s such a burden. I didn’t ask for it.” I cried even louder. I stood up and walked away. He held my hand.

“Hana-ah, I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get angry. That.. that’s not what I meant.” I slapped his hand of me.

“Do you think I want this to happen? Stop protecting me please. Just don’t care about me anymore. Thank you Oppa for saving me.” Ok, I’m dumb. I bet those words hurt him. Why can’t I think of nicer way to say it?

I ran off. I regretted saying that but it’s not like I can take back those words. Tears was falling of my cheeks. I couldn’t help sobbing so badly and I bet it’s an ugly sight. I stopped right in front of my gate and catch my breath. Jimin was fast to catch up on me. Who am I kidding? He’s a soccer player.

Jimin grabbed my hand again and this time, he pulled me to him. He embraced me so tightly that it makes me cry again. Wow, such a crybaby. I could hear him apologising non-stop. I struggled to get out from his embrace. He winced. I looked at his hands and it was bleeding.

“Yah, Park Jimin! You’re bleeding!” I pulled him in the house.

“How many times do you have to get hurt? Jin Oppa already bruised your handsome face and now, because of me, you hurt your hands.” I said while putting the ailment medicine.

“Then you have to stop making me worried.” I looked up. He was staring at me with a smile. Is this guy crazy? He’s hurting yet he can smile?

“I can take care of my own self.” I cleared my throat. I got up to put the box back but he stopped me.

“Then what about this?” he turned my elbow and it was bleeding too. He helped me with the bandage before heading home.

I washed up after the incident. While I was lying down, I felt continuous vibration on my phone. Jimin called me. That was the first time he called me. It was always me who called him regarding Soojung. I answered the call and I could hear him stuttered.

“I just wanted to know that you’re okay. Hana, I’m sorry for yelling at you. It wasn’t my intention to hurt you. Hana…. Are you there?” he chuckled.

“Oppa, are you drunk?” that was the only thing I said.

“Hmm? No… Hana… I didn’t mean to… Hana… how could I possibly shout at you… my angel…” Angel? What?! He’s definitely drunk. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up to see Jimin sitting in front of the door.

“Why are you here again? Oppa? Oppa!” He ended up on my shoulders. He didn’t go home. I walked with him to the living room. Mum went Japan with her friends for a few days and so, no one was home.

I took a wet towel to wipe off his hands. I look at him. He just wanted to protect me and I ended up getting angry at him. I sighed. Jimin opened his eyes.

“Oh, it’s Hana! Hana-yah.. you’re not mad anymore right?” He hugged me. He’s still drunk. What a cute drunkard.


A/N: This story is ending real soon. Enjoy! Sorry if there's too many conversation going on.