Drifting away

I NEED YOU

I miss him. I miss Taehyung so much that it hurts. Everyday was just another boring day without him. It was difficult to talk to him because the time zones were different. By the time I woke up, it was his turn to sleep and when he's awake, I was asleep. There were times that he would call me after school and the only thing we managed to talk about was his trainings and experience there. By the time it was my turn to talk, he had to hang up. I never had the chance to tell him about Soojung's situation and how it has been stressing me out. Sometimes I feel like he was never there for me. 

Day by day, Soojung was getting weaker and all I could do was to be there for her. I cooked for her and cleaned the house. I tried to fake a smile in front of her so that she won't get worried but on my way back home, I would burst into tears. Jimin was nice enough to lend me his shoulders. I hate you, Jin Oppa! I wiped my tears away and looked up to see Jimin's bruised lips. I didn't looked at him properly the whole day because I was a messed. 

"Oppa, what happened?" I asked. He just shrugged. He didn't want to talk about it. I grabbed his hand and continued walking till we reach my front door. It was late and my mum went over to my aunt's house for some reunion. She would probably be home tomorrow morning. I could feel Jimin's resistance to go in but I had to do something with that bruised lips. There were still blood on his lips. 

"No one's home and you can go home right after this." He gave in. I took out the box and applied the medicine on his lips. It was my first time to ever see his face up close. He's actually goodlooking. His eyes were round yet small. He's so effortlessly beautiful. Does it even makes sense? 

"Oppa, tell me. Who did this to you?" He kept quiet. "The clock is ticking." I pressurised him. He let out a sigh.

"I met Jin hyung in the morning. I was so angry I punched him in the face and we ended up in a fist fight. I didn't want you to be worried." 

"Are you serious? That punched you? How dare he!" I stood up but Jimin pulled me to him and I ended up on his lap. This is sooo wrong. I did not get up immediately. Maybe Jimin wanted to be comforted. 

After Taehyung went away, I told Jimin about how he did not spare me any time to talk about my well being. It was already hard for me and not being able to share the burden with my boyfriend, it left a heavy weight on my heart. Although I was aware that Jimin has been acting a little weird lately, I didn't want to add anymore stress so I just kept my mouth shut. I was still thankful he's been there since the first day. I just didn't really think that we would get this close again. I had to admit he was my childhood crush so talking to him again would be a little weird. Or not.

"Oppa?"

"Hmmm?" Still hugging me. 
"I miss Taehyung. I don't think so I can live without him." I looked down and started crying. Again. 

Jimin's POV

She's been crying a lot these few days and it hurts me to see her like this. Taehyung is so lucky to have her but why isn't he cherishing her? Selfish punk only talk about himself and don't even bother to ask about her life?! I don't want to see my angel cry anymore. This is hard. I love her so much. Saranghae, Hana-ah. 

"Oppa?" My heart melted each time she calls me that. 

"Hmmm?" I don't want to let my angel go. Why must you be taken? 

"I miss Taehyung. I don't think so I can live without him." Ouch. It has always been him. Lucky guy. 

I shifted her body to face me. I wiped her tears. It breaks my heart to see her in this state. I hugged her. I'm hugging her. My one sided love.