'B' word

I NEED YOU

Ring Ring Ring~

“Hey sweetheart. Do you have time tonight? I’ve got something to tell you.”

"Uhm, 8pm at the park?" My heart was beating so fast. I was wondering what was so important he had to meet me instead of telling me through the phone. Is he going to break up with me?

"I'll see you there. I love you, princess." We hung up after I replied back. I tried to stay calm but million questions were going through my mind.

When it was already 8pm, I walked out of my house to see him waiting in front of the gate. He smiled at me slightly. He didn't look so happy like how he used to every time we meet. I hugged him gently before we walked off to the park. There was an awkward silence and the atmosphere was pretty stiff. It made me much more nervous than ever. I couldn't stop thinking about the worst case senario. I almost wanted to head back home because I didn't want to hear him say the 'B' word.

"Sweetheart, there is something I have to tell you." He sounded so down. My eyes was already teary.

"If its something about you leaving me, I don't want to hear it."

"Wait, how did... you know?" By the time he finished his question, I was already sobbing. I closed my face and tears just wouldn't stop flowing out. He held my wrist. His hands were so warm and I really missed his touch.

"You're gonna leave me just because we stopped spending time already, right? Why did you say you love me then?!" I shouted soft enough only he could hear me.

He chuckled. "You silly girl. Who said I'm going to break up with you? I thought you knew I was leaving. Didn't know you were thinking about this." He embraced me kissing my head repeatedly.

"So we're not breaking up? What do you mean by leaving?" I stopped crying. Gosh, I'm a fool!

"Joon hyung and I were selected to be in the National Soccer Team. We're going to Spain for 12 months. It'll be fast ok, princess. I promise you."

"Oh.." That's the only word that came out of my mouth. I won't be able to see him for a year and I don't know how to be ok with that.

I looked up to see his handsome face. I can't imagine my life without Taehyung though we were together for a short while but it felt like years. He wiped my tears and pinched my cheek. We laughed and head home after feeling slightly better. I was a little sad but definitely proud of him and Namjoon.

The moment I opened my room door, Namjoon hugged me tightly. "Babygirl, I'll be away for a year and not being able to see you hurts me so bad. I feel like I could die."

I laughed at his dramatic cries. If no one knows that we're siblings, they would probably thought he's my boyfriend. Thinking about their training saddens me because both my favourite boys will be busy for a year and probably in the future too.

"Oppa, remember to eat healthily and take care of Taehyung for me. I'll call you often ok? When are you flying off?"

"Call me more than you call your boyfriend ok. I need to know my babygirl is safe. Hmm, next friday I think." I nodded my head.

•••

The next morning, I woke up and got ready to buy groceries for Soojung. She loves cooking now. Jimin wanted to accompany me but I didn't want to trouble him. While I was happily finding the ingredients, I thought I heard Seokjin's laughter but I turned to see and he wasn't around. After a while, I finally reached Soojung's house. Jimin was already there watching television. Soojung was so excited that she immediately started cooking. I wanted to help but she didn't allow me.

Taehyung called to say that he's not free to meet me because he had to meet some other coach with Namjoon. I kind of got used to him being busy so I didn't mind. Of course I do! I sighed and saw Jimin was looking at me. I just shook my head and joined him at the living room.

After dinner, we talked about school and childhood memories. I even talked about Taehyung and Namjoon going to Spain. I was a little worried things will be different once they fly off since we won't be spending time together but I know my feelings for him were true and it still is. To be frank, he's my very first boyfriend and I really love him. His future is also important to me and if he really like it, I'll like it too.

"Hana.." Jimin called out my name after we bid farewell to Soojung. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

"Is everything ok?" I just nodded my head. It was quite sudden that Taehyung is going away for so long, especially when he's been very busy lately. I didn't really want to talk about it. I guess Jimin could sense it, he squeezed my arm gently and gave me a smile. His smile was warm and it made me smile too. I thanked him for sending me home and turned to open the gate.

Suddenly, I could feel his arms around me. He embraced me for a while before letting go. I was a little shocked and couldn't move my body. I heard Jimin said something before he ran off. I couldn't hear what he mumbled but my ears were heating up. What was that for?

 


A/N:

Hello there! I've been away for so long and to be very honest, I wanted to stop writing this fanfic (no more motivation) but this was my very first fanfic so I guess I should just quickly end it. If anybody is reading this, I'd like to thank you for doing so. Few more chapters to go!