Krystal

I NEED YOU

A few weeks later, my world just crumbled down. Soojung passed away after giving birth. Before she went in the operating room, she was holding on to my hands tightly. 

"Whatever happens, please take care of my baby. Promise me." Soojung cried. 

"Silly girl, don't think that way but I promise you, I will take care of her." I was tearing as well. 

Jimin Oppa had to comfort me because I was shaking worrying about her and the baby. After a few hours of waiting, the doctor walked towards us. He told us the sad news which had me wailing at the corridor. It was unbearable losing my best friend. I went in the room to see her for the last time. I looked at how pale my bestfriend was and I couldn't help it but to blame myself. If I did not invite that jerk to tag along the other time, this would not happen. My heart aches and I tried to hold back my tears. Thankfully, Jimin Oppa settled the paperwork and called Soojung's dad. It was probably so hectic. 

The nurse gave me a letter and said that Soojung told her to pass it to me if she did not made it. I opened the letter.

Dear Hana, 

My one and only best friend. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am so thankful for you and Jimin Oppa. By the time you read this, it means I wasn't strong enough to wake up. I am sorry to trouble you but please, take good care of my princess. I know it may be a lot to take in but I know you can do it. I do not trust her to be with my dad and you know that. I hope you will find your happiness and stop being sad already. Jimin Oppa has always been there for you. Aren't you lucky? Again, thank you so much for everything. I love you. You are the best. Help me kiss my princess for me. I'll be watching you from above, my dear. 

Lots of love,
Soojungie <3

I couldn't control my tears. I was crying so badly. Jimin Oppa had to calm me. He took the letter and read it while hugging me. His eyes was teary. 

Two months later...

I was still grieving but I had to be strong for Krystal. I want the best for Krystal. Thankfully, my mum was understanding and decided to take care of her together. Krystal cried a lot probably because she miss her mum. I cried every night blaming myself for what had happened. Jimin Oppa came over everyday to help us and to see if I was doing okay. It was hard but having Krystal around made it all better. She smiles in her sleep which was so cute. My mum knew our situation and even let Jimin Oppa slept over some nights. With Krystal in between us, we would sleep while looking at her. 

Strangely, Tae Oppa did not call and text as often anymore. Whenever I text Joon Oppa, he would say that they were busy and they barely had enough rest. Some nights I would talk to Jimin Oppa about how distant I felt with Taehyung Oppa. He would comfort me and tried to make me laugh. 

"Oppa, thank you for always being there for me. I really appreciate you." I whispered as a tear slowly run down my cheek. Jimin Oppa wiped my tear away and kissed my forehead. I was not surprised anymore because he has been there for me and whatever that gesture is for, I felt so safe with him.