001 - 4 years later

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001 - 4 years later

Hi , my name is Hwang NaYeon.  4 years have passed and I am now in high school. 

I think I am pretty famous in my school. I try my best to keep the friends I have now.

I did get a lot of confessions from guys in my school too. I don't really understand why.... I'm not really that outspoken or the cute type. I guess that means I'm awkward ㅎㅎ.

But the most awkward thing is that I never had a boyfriend. (shhh ) This is something no one knows. Not even my friends know this. I tried to tell my friends that I am single as hell but I got ignored several times. They think I'm a liar. But I'm speaking the truth..

That is how I got my nickname. "Liar." Everything I say is a lie to them. I am not being humble.. this is who I am. I wish someone understands me.

 

Today is early fall. Leaves fall on my hair and I stride to the entrance of my high school.

 I am currently a 고 2 (junior in high school) . A  time when all students should be studying for their college entrance exams. But the friends I have ... they never study. I guess they are too obsessed with boys. What an age to be in ! 

I walk to class and I meet some of my girlfriends. I take off my sneakers to wear some sandals. "Hey guys ! " 

"Hey NaYeon ! You look cute as always ~ " Some other girls asked me, "Hey did you curl your hair ? It looks cute ?"

I looked down at my dark hair. "Nope, I didn't even brush it today because I woke up to late." All the girls looked at each other and started laughing. "You're such a liar. Your hair looks so cute and you tell us you didn't even brush it ! "

I tried to explain the situation but they all left me by the homeroom door. I was telling the truth. I really didn't brush my hair in the morning. 

 

It was break time and my friends were gathered in the corner of the class looking at their mirrors. I looked at them. "What are you doing guys ?" 

They all answered in unison. "make up ~~ " 

One of my friends Ji Hyo suddenly asked, "Hey Na Yeon , what kind of BB cream do you use? "

"I don't use BB cream."

"Foundation ? CC cream ? Your skin is flawless. You must put on something."

"I actually don't put on any makeup. I'm really lazy."

Ji Hyo snorted. "Of course you don't " I was all used to these eye rolling and snorts. I don't understand why they ask me in the first place if they aren't going to believe me.

But I asked " Guys, why are you guys wearing make up today. Don't you think you'll get caught ? "

"Shhh ! And do you not know why ? Today we have a co -ed sports festival. "

I answered dully, "So ? "

The girls all looked at each other. "What do you mean so ? We get to meet guys there! " Then my friends started squealing after they saw someone outside the window. "Oh my god, look at him shoot the soccer ball ! He is so handsome. I am drooling ~ "

I looked outside. "Who are you guys talking about ? "

"NaYeon do you not see the aura ? Look at him ! Byun Baek Hyun ! "

I squinted my eyes. I understood who they were talking about. I admit, he was cute. He was wip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter