005- feelings

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

005- feelings 

Feelings for someone is a thing that doesn't change often. Once you have true feelings for someone, it is hard to forget about it. While Baekhyun was taking me the rooftop of the school,  I had no idea that today will be the day, I developed feelings for this man.

It was sunny, and a bit breezy on the rooftop. I got agitated on why he took me up here without my permission.

"What is wrong with you Baekhyun ! Now people in my class thinks something weird is going on between us ! "

Even though I was yelling at him, he just smiled at me. "NaYeon, shhhhh . It's so nice today. Look at the sun..." We were both looking at the nice sky. 

He didn't let go of my hands as he said, " Oh yeah.. I'm sorry for asking something so sensitive to your family yesterday. I had no idea he was your step brother... "

I looked at him with guilt. It was me who should be apologizing. The pang of guilt hit me and I put my head on the floor.

"Nayeon ! What are you doing ?! " 

"Baekhyun I'm sorry for kicking you out of my house yesterday ! I'm overly protective of my brother... I didn't know that you were in the same situation as me... I got mad without thinking yesterday !  "

"Put your head up." 

"No ! Unless you forgive me , I won't ! "

I heard his small chuckles in the background. "I forgive you, please put your head up. I'm the one who is sorry."

After he said that I saw his face so close to mine that I felt my face burning. " You're really cute Nayeon. I understand why a lot of guys like you. "

I pushed him away. He was speaking nonsense. "What are you talking about ! " By face was burning.

He opened his lunch and put something in my mouth. I was chewing and it was really good. "What is this ? "

"It's red bean candy I made yesterday."

With my mouth full from the candy, I started speaking. "It's sooo good ! "

He kept his eyes on mine while I was eating that I looked away. " I have a question. Are you going out with that Jungkook guy ? " 

" Why are you asking me this ? He's my friend." Someone really special to me.. 

I saw him let out a sigh of relief. "Whew, I thought you guys were in a relationship. That scared me for a bit ." 

I just looked at him in a confused manner. 

Then I saw him reach into my pocket. He took out my phone , and started calling someone. "What are you doing ?! "

" I have your number now. "

I saw that he called himself with my phone. As I was reaching for my phone, I heard the rooftop door open. I saw Jungkook all sweaty. He retrieved my phone from him and grabbed me by the wrist. " You ! Don't take her without my permission ! " 

I looked at Jungkook and thought how weird this situation was. I never saw him this mad in his life. 

Baekhyun was smirking as he said " It's not like you're her boyfriend. What's with the fuss. "

"Shut up."

After that little quarrel, Jungkook took me downstairs holding my wrist. It was silent for a long time. 

 

Jungkook's POV

Who the hell is this Baekhyun guy taking Nayeon like that ? Why is she following him !  

After five minutes of irritation, I found myself getting up from my seat and looking for them. I looked everywhere , and couldn't find them. I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter