006- first love

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**GUYS LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING. THIS SONG IS BEAUTIFUL, AND IT GOES ALONG WELL WITH THIS CHAPTER**

006- First Love

Baekhyun was definitely my first love . Kind of embarrassing to say this with my own mouth though...

A month passed by from that day me, Mark, and Baekhyun hung out together in my house. My feelings for Baekhyun was true.

I would just casually think about him. I would blush everytime I saw his face, and my heart would pound crazy with the slightest touch. 

I really liked him.

 

Me and Baekhyun often hung out together at my house, and that is how my feelings for him gradually deepened.

He was also really nice to Mark. He would pick up my brother from school , and bought him a lot of snacks. Because I felt that my brother was being a burden to him, I told him to stop buying him food, but he never stopped giving a lot of attention to my brother.

Baekhyun would also often wait for me outside of my house to walk to school together. However I tried not to do this often so I can walk with Jungkook. I tried to keep it a small secret that I met Baekhyun because I knew that Jungkook didn't like him. I didn't want him to get mad at me again...

However I knew that Jihyo liked Baekhyun too, and as a friend I knew that what I was doing was not the right thing to do. Everytime I saw that Jihyo smiled when she stole glances at Baekhyun, I wanted to hit myself. I was guilty, and I was a terrible friend for liking him.

Maybe I shouldn't like Baekhyun... I will be a bad friend to two of my closest friends.. 

I tried many times to not like him by ignoring him during school, ignoring his kakaos at times, and avoiding him afterschool as well. But whenever I saw him waiting for me by that tree in front of the school, I would always smile at his cuteness. 

 

It was a Monday morning, and it was a bright day. The sun was shining on my face, and I turned to look at Taehyung who sat next to me. Within the few weeks we sat together, we got a bit closer. "Good morning Taehyung ah".

He smiled and said "good morning Nayeon."

Before our teacher came in, I saw that Baekhyun entered our classroom. He came to see me, and I started getting a bit awkward. He had a small flower and put it on my ear. "You look pretty."

Jungkook and Jihyo were both looking. But when I saw Baekhyun's face, my face brightened. I started not to care that Jihyo was looking... I became selfish.

"Nayeonah what are you doing today ? "

"Nothing much.. "

Everybody was looking at us. I took the flower out of ear while he was brightly looking at me.

"See you afterschool Nayeon ~ " After saying that he winked at me, and left the classroom. 

 

It was lunch and Yoonjung & Mina were asking me questions. "Nayeon , do you go out with Baekhyun ?? "

" No..."

Yoonjung kept looking at Jihyo who wasn't talking to any of us. It was weird, and I noticed that she didn't talk to me for several weeks..

Yoonjung who felt the atmosphere very awkward tried to make it more lively. "Jihyo what's wrong ?? Why are you so moody ?How about you read my fanfic ! It's super daebak !"

Even though Yoonjung was trying to make her feel better, Jihyo wasn't responding. The atmosphere felt really awkward ,and cold.

 

Few seconds later, Yoonjung and Mina smiled at me. They later mouthed to me , "Don't worry.. We'll take care of it."

After my awkward lunch encounter, it was gym.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter