007- Confused feelings

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ . I was too busy  fangirling over BTS ...

Also , I redid my trailer . Please watch and tell me how it is lol. And don't forget to support BTS with their new songs !!

 

007- Confused Feelings

After Taehyung left me on the bed, I felt flushed. My face was burning, and I sat upright. WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY ! I'M crazy !!

While I was sitting on the bed confused, I saw Jungkook come in. 

He came by me, and scrolled a chair next to me. Because the bed was much higher, I was looking down on him. 

"Nayeonah what happened ? Did you get hurt ? Your face is red...  "

I started panting. I couldn't tell him why I was so flustered. " I almost got hit by a ball in gym. "

"What ! How !! "

"Everything is okay. Taehyung got hit for me instead.. I feel so sorry. It's all because of me. I think he got hit really hard."

" You don't have to feel sorry Nayeon. At least you're not hurt. That's all that matters."

I kept looking at him, and because it was getting awkward, I started swaying my legs back and forth. My legs were dangling on the bed.

Jungkook let out a small laugh . 

"What's funny ? "

"Nayeon, you look like a kid." After he said that, I saw Jungkook look inside his pocket. "Nayeon open your mouth."

I opened my mouth, and he plopped in my favorite candy. 

" It tastes so good ! "

While I was happily eating the candy, Jungkook was smiling at me the whole time.  Instead of sitting on the chair, he got on the bed and sat next to me.

While we were sitting together I looked at my phone to see some text messages. They were all from Baekhyun.

Nayeon where are you ?

I'll go there.

Are you hurt ?!

 

I was reading the text messages, and wasn't sure if I should reply or not. Jungkook was sitting right next to me. He looked at me. "You know you could reply back to him. "

I just put my phone away. I felt too guilty to look at him.

He took hold of my shoulders and made me face him. "Nayeon, can you tell me right now. Please be honest with me."

"okay.. "

"Are you going out with that Baekhyun guy " ?

I shaked my head no. I was being honest. It was true that we weren't going out.

"Do you like him ? "

There was a sudden silence. 

I looked at Jungkook without being able to say anything. 

He smiled at me. " I'll take that as a yes."

After this encounter, I decided to lay down on the bed. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter