004 - Taehyung (V)

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

004- TaeHyung (V)

All I felt was guilt rush in me. I walked to school, and Baekhyun's face kept running in my mind. Why was I so mean to him ?! While walking into the school entrance, I saw my girlfriends. One of my friends, Yoonjung waved at me, and so did JiHyo, and Mina. 

I rushed towards them. "Hey guys ! What are you guys doing out here ?! "

" We were just waiting for you keke ." I started blushing because I was so happy to have friends waiting for me. 

"Guys lets go inside ! " 

"NaYeon wait a bit . " I looked at them and saw that they were waiting for someone else too. I was waiting with them to find out that they were waiting for Baekhyun. As soon as he came around the entrance, they started calling his name.

Today I saw that his hair was dark and a bit wet. I guess he showered in the morning today .... After thinking about this, I started internally slapping my erted self.

While internally slapping myself, I heard Yoonjung talk. "Baekhyun ah , could you please come over here ? " He saw me right away, and looked at me. I consciously avoided his glance and looked the other way. I was just too sorry to even look at him.

" Yoon Jung ? Why did you call me ? " He looked at us with such a nice smile on his face. The girls all squealed except from me. "Does Nayeon have to talk to me ? " 

Everyone looked at me. "umm nooo. It's not her. It's Jihyo." 

All the girls pushed the shy Jihyo to Baekhyun. "Good luck. We'll be leaving now. " Yoonjung took my hand and we left the scene. I looked back and saw that Baekhyun was looking at me. I shyed away.

 

Today was not the greatest day for me. At least Baekhyun wasn't in my class so I didn't have to live the guilt the whole day. I was just too mean to him yesterday.

While I was sitting in my seat , I saw Jungkook come into class. I waved at him, and so did he. While he sat at his seat, I just analyzed him. I never noticed, but he really is good looking. His black hair was all messy that it was really cute. I guess he woke up late today...  I'm pretty sure a lot of girls like him. He is popular... 

I was immersed in my own thoughts , I noticed that my friends were all waiting anxiously till JiHyo came back. Yoonjung kept mumbling to herself. "I wish she did fine ! Jihyo is really shy you know.. She liked him for a long time."

While we were talking, the sullen looking JiHyo came back. Yoonjung asked, "How did everything go ?! "

JiHyo looked at all of us ... "I don't know. "

We all looked confused and I had the courage to ask , "Did you confess to him ? "

"yeaaah"

The furious YoonJung asked her. "Did he say no to you ?! If he did, let me go beat him up ! "

Jihyo stopped her. " He didn't really say no. He just asked to give him some time, because he needs to clear up some feelings." 

We all say "oh" in unison. It meant that she wasn't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter