002- Meeting

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002 - Meeting

The sports festival still went on. I was sitting on the stands with my friends while they were drooling over boys.

While the other 2 were drooling, I saw Ji Hyo immersed in the soccer game. "Hey Ji Hyo, I didn't know you liked soccer."

She looked at me and smiled. "There's a reason."

We went back to watching the game while one of the players shot a goal. I saw Ji Hyo do a little squeal.  I get it... She likes that Byun Baekhyun guy. She is so cute.

While I was watching the game with her, I had an urge to help her out. Maybe she could start dating Baekhyun one day. She would actually be the only one in our group to get a boyfriend.

I was internally smiling while the soccer ball came flying to me and hit my head.

The first five seconds felt very painless and the pain came right after. I felt someone running towards me.

"Hey are you okay ? "

I didn't answer but the words that came out of my mouth were "Aissh it hurts."

It was dead silent. I looked up to see that the Baekhyun guy was in front of me. All the girls' faces were flushed and red seeing him so close to us. 

He asked again. "Are you okay ? " 

Suddenly, I felt very annoyed. Why did he kick it so hard ?! 

"Do I look okay ? " I felt a bump forming on my forehead and I saw him laugh a bit.

" Why are you laughing ?! "  As I was getting a bit angry , Jihyo started nudging me to stop. However that didn't stop me from being a little irritated with this guy.

"You look funny ! Duh ! "

"You're rude." 

" I'll make it up to you. "

I looked up at him. "Why ? It's okay. You don't need to"

But he was not leaving me alone . He kept smiling.  "No,  I will make it up to you. See you afterschool outside the school entrance."

" No ! I'm not going to be there ! "

"I'll be waiting." As soon as he said that, I saw him run back to the game leaving me with a bump and a speechless face.

As Baekhyun was getting back to his game, Yoon Jung started talking. " Nayeon ! Baekhyun just talked to you ! "

"So ... "

"Are you going to meet him afterschool ? "

Looking back at Jihyo, I responded very fast. "OH NO ! Why would I ?! "

 

After my encounter with Baekhyun, I decided to go to the nurse and lie down. It was the perfect excuse to not participate in the sports festival.

When I got there, I saw Jungkook still on the bed looking outside the window. 

"Hey Jungkook why are you still here ?! "

He looked at me. "You're here. I saw you coming into the building."

I just looked at him and lied down on a bed next to his.

 

"Hey Jungkook , how did we become friends again ? We are just so different.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter