008 - Backstabbing

Beautiful LIAR ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

008

After my encounter with Jungkook, I ran to my house in full speed. It was a nice day with a little breeze, but I wasn't feeling as happy as the weather. 

I plopped all my stuff on my bed. Of course my mom wasn't here because she was at work, and Mark was still at school.

I wanted to cry. I can't lie and act like I didn't know Jungkook liked me. Everybody has been telling me that. I just don't know if I like him like that. I'm just really confused... Maybe I just was never ready. 

 

All I did was sleep till 4 pm till I realized that my mom will be home soon. I took all my belongings and went outside so she wouldn't notice I skipped my class and my cram school. I walked out and did nothing. Then, I saw  Mc Donalds. I was going to go inside to eat something before I people I knew.

Looking through the windows I saw happy couples, and then I saw Jihyo with Mina and Yoonjung... Why are they here without me ? I looked consciously at my phone to check if they texted me.

I got nothing...

Not trying to act like I felt lonely or betrayed, I left the scene before they saw me staring into the window. I was comforting myself. Maybe they didn't want to bother me .... that's why they didn't ask me to come eat with them. 

I felt drops of tear fall as I stopped sobbing. It was embarrassing that I was crying over something like this.

Walking around a park, I sat on a swing. I  scrambled through my bag and took out my earphone. I plugged in my earphone while I swung on the swing by myself.

 

Taehyung's POV

It was around 5 pm after my cram school. Walking back to my house,  I saw a familiar figure looking outside the Mc Donald's window.

I was going to leave until I saw her crying behind the tree. 

I tried to decipher the situation, and I saw her three friends eating happily. It was obvious what was going on... I knew from the beginning that one of her friends didn't like her. 

But while I was watching from the side,  I saw her walk away. I don't know why but I was following her from a distance. Slowly and slowly I was following her.

It was actually funny to know that she didn't notice I was following her. 

Then I saw her sit on the swings. I was going to sit on the one next to her, but I didn't want her to think that I was following her. So I ran back to McDonalds and bought some french fries to stall some time.

One of her friends. I think her name was Mina... saw me and came up to me.

"TAEHYUNG ! Why are you here alone ? Do you want to join us ? "

I at first ignored her, but didn't want to be rude. " Sorry, I'm busy... " 

Then I saw the sullen girl that didn't like Nayeon look at me. I don't think she liked me that much.

Then I saw Mina's disappointed face, but I left her there. With my french fries in one hand , I ran back to the park wishing that she was still there. Looking for her,  I saw her still sitting there. I casually sat next to her but she didn't notice me. 

Few minutes passed by and she still didn't notice me. 

Because I couldn't take it anymore,  I took one of her earphones off. Out of shock she faced me, and I smiled at her.

"What are you listening to ? "

She still looked at me shocked.. " Umm.. do you know this song ? " She handed me the other pair, and I listened. 

It was Han Dong Geun's new song. 

" I love this song ! It's so sad though... It made me cry last time."

She didn't talk much as we listened to the song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter