Chapter 9

I'll Always Protect You

Sounds like that is the end of a kiss so deep and managed to make both their body heats up. Eunha distanced her face from Sowon. Sowon wiping lip Eunha were quite wet because of her that.

 

" it's been 2 days, so what's next our relationship ? " Sowon break the silence without taking his eyes off Eunha, make a short-haired woman was nervous.

"I-it .. our relationship is not so important now.  focus on your health first, you kno- .. "

This is what she told me

" Akkhh …. appo! " Grimacing Sowon. body hugging tightly Eunha, makes her panic with Sowon condition

" Gwenchana ?? ". Seeing the response Eunha , Sowon smiling behind hug Eunha

"O-ottokkae ?? " Eunha asked, worry and panic because no answer from her lover

" I'm getting sick, if you don't clarify our relationship" Sowon said, the next second it was gone panic.

" You !! How can you still pranking when like--- .. " Eunha said .

" I'm just kidding, mianhae " Sowon pull back Eunha , try asking for an apology on her and sweet smile makes worry less

" Don't make me worry again , You know how I truly know your condition suffered as before. Hm ? " Eunha said. as she picked up one of the tools at the bedside and then she pressed the button. Eunha laid her head on the pillow.

 "Lean back, your face still so pale. You've been a lot of blood "Eunha continued with her eyes were so gloomy but Sowon can only smile with the sad eyes.

" hmm eunha , Gomawo .." Sowon said without releasing her grip on her lover

" What for? " Eunha asked confused

" For accept me to my love " Sowon said , make Eunha smile sweetly

" Why do you keep saying that "

 


 

A building in Luxury , burly man go in there ..  Most of his face is not visible because covered with a hat that was never taken off when outside. He pressed the button beside lift and lift open door .. Atmosphere and neighborhood its very quiet

 

5 minutes later, the lift stopped and the automatically lift open door. Showing the corridors of the building so quiet be lighted. Then, he stepped carrying several brown envelope in one hand. till steps halted at one of the doors is not far from the lift.

 

Before he opened the door, his eyes looked alert, he was don't like want someone to see its existence. After making sure that only himself there, he rushed to open the door and go inside.

 

Now, the man dared to open his black hat and put it in coat hangers. He walk and save a bundle brown it on the table, And then, his hands reached into his pocket  and take a cell phone that had been vibrating. signify incoming call there.

 

"Yeosbseyo? "

 

"....."

 

" Really ? "

 

"......"

 

"Looks like I'm one step behind them, what should I do now? "

 

"......."

 

" So, they've found all identity before I really get rid of it "

 

"......."

 

" I still had to hide, it looks like they don't know my identity"

 

"........"

 

" Ne, once again, don't let them know "

 

Click

 

He turned off his call and sighs , then he walked over to the window. His hands reached into the left pocket and found something that always accompanied him for this.

 

"Only this time, I failed in the first mission. But, I have a second plan ". Evil grin painted on his face, its obvious from shadow of the window.

 


 

" How the search results? " Jin asked , curiously at one of his friend. After Jungkook contact and inform other evidence they can get. Jin rushes tell  about inform to V and rushed shrinking.

" I get the results of thes documents sent jungkook .. but Jin . his face is not clearly visible here " he said as he showed cctv recordings, where a man was seen using his black hat standing in front of the lift. And when the door opened to show a figure they know, he was giving a paper.

" Hyung, Can you find out the guy? "

" I'll looking for , posture was already quite clear. Calm down, we just need a little more time to figure out his identity "

" I hope a lot of you guys "


 

Eunha walk into a room Sowon. She sat on the bed next to her girlfriend who is sleeping because effects of the medication from doctors. Sowon still so weak when scanning checkup on her back , therefore doctors give painkillers for her to sleep at the same time.

 

stillness returned between them, Eunha grabbed cold hand her girlfriend and tried to warm them with her hand. during Sowon asleep, Eunha always be beside. Shortly afterward, the door opened and entered two women with school uniform

 

" Oh unnie you here .. how is she ?? " she asked as approached Sowon. make Eunha stand up and helped their bring food  to one of the tables.

" The condition was fine just back having problems but don't worry doctor has given a painkiller that doesn't feel pain "

" Hmm unnie, you're not home ? I see you are still the same clothes yesterday, hehe "

" I can't leave her "

" Don't worry unnie , we'll take care of before you or jin oppa here believe us, right sinb? " Umji asked

" Yep .. anyways unnie , you should also break, maybe they are looking for "

" Okay I go ,  if Sowon already aware tell me arraseo "

" Yes sir " sinb with respect.

.

.

.

.

.

" Enghh .. eunhaa " Sowon in pain, seen from the look on his face with wrinkles on her forehead. She was still eyes closed and kept muttering sometimes call her oppa. make sinb and umji being spent time reading and chatting immediately stood up and worry.

 

"Unnie" They look worried and held her hand, trying to calm down. But look at the situation worsened umji told sinb press a button to call a doctor. umji feel stronger grip

 

a few minutes later doctors and nurses came into the room to make umji and sinb moved and allow the doctor to check the condition of her body. Once the doctor gives pain painkiller, sowon situation was somewhat improved.

 

" The first time I saw Sowon unnie cry hehe " said sinb with laughter and suddenly sinb getting hit in the head from umji

" YAH-yah, yah, yah .. Ige mwoya, why are you like this " Sinb protest caused her lover.

" Why are you here with the school uniform ? you skip ? " Sowon said.

" Not unnie, it looks you had amnesia and why do you call Eunha unnie? " Sinb said by shaking her head.

" Aish sinb, you're happy tease unnie, let her rest .. hmm Sowon Unnie we've come home" Umji said.

 

Umji see Sinb and Sowon unnie joking with each other, feeling happy because Sowon unnie has awake and is back as usual but there were irregularities in the mind umji. She felt weird , why the time of the incident .. they seemed familiar with sowon. Already their old friends but umji not know about sowon unnie. One day she wanted to ask.

 

" Umji why you daydream, what do you think? " Sowon said.

"Aniyo, I'm just happy to see unnie " Umji said

 


 

Lunchtime Jin deliberately drove his car toward POSCO corp .. he wanted to meet the man he thought was his enemy. all eyes in the company looked at her in disbelief because Jin has never come to the company's

 

" I want to meet the chief executive" Jin took off his sunglasses to make a woman in front of him enchanted with handsomeness and his smile.

" Miss, I want to meet the chief executive" Jin repeated words when women were just silent

 

Finally she was conscious and guided into a room there. Jin follow behind, his eyes keep watch over every corner of the company's

 

" I think up here , let me go in there alone" Jin said

 

The woman nodded. after she left , Jin Still Standing in front of the door " I can even guarantee how long can you occupy this position " Jin slowly into the room. There he sat with a serious face doing his job Jin entered the room unnoticed.

 

" You are very diligent in their work Mr. Jung " Mr.Jung bit surprised Seeing Jin who was in his office.

" Did you come here for that ? "

" Are you surprised I could find quickly? I come here just want to see how the company is run and your condition " Jin said with a straight face

" Of course I will lead this company very well " proud Mr.Jung make Jin smiled sardonically

" I hope so " Jin sat on a chair in front Mr.Jung

" What do you mean ? oh ya what about condition your sister? what she had already met with your father ? " without realizing he laughs

" Oh I'm forget , Now is always as good a time as any to take action Mr.Kim" Jin looks clenching his hands tightly

" Hey, watch your mouth jerk " Jin give documents he was carrying and then he went away

 

Mr.Jung feel like lost , why he quickly discovered its existence. He quickly opened the document and read it carefully .. Mr.Jung surprised contents of the document and there is writing at the end of the paper . If there' s more than one player still alive when the clock hits zero, everyone will meet the same fate as you're Hong Kong friend

*How dare you make a fool of me!