Chapter 10

I'll Always Protect You

It is already the 18th day since sowon out of hospital , she returned to work as usual. Although her physical condition is not improving but she was still too stubborn to go home and while the mission must be stopped because Jin didn't want the something will happen again.

 

" Do you feel better now? "Jin said

" As you can see " Wry smile broke across her lips

 

Jin gives coffee cup in front of her slowly. Lately Jin rare to smile because see the condition of her sister but even just a fleeting smile it clearly represents his feelings.

" I heard from V oppa them found already , glad to hear , I'm sure you know this? " Sowon said. She feel doubt and worried tell him now suddenly fell silent and stared at the glass.

" I know but for this mission you don't intervene , just keep track of them from here "

" Oppa I told you repeatedly, don't worry about my condition .. I've improved and see " Sowon said

" I still don't give this task to you and better focus only your health " Jin said

" Oppa what's wrong with you? it looks like you hiding something from me " Sowon said

" I never hide anything from you .. you don't believe? "

" Well I believe .. today I'm going to go with Eunha "

" Okay , carefully " Jin said, and a smile.

 


 

Sowon POV

Sowon leaned in the car, she play games on cell phone or even play rubik , sowon smiled when saw the results of her rubik and make Eunha just came out of her apartment with frowned.

 

" You're crazy smile to yourself .. what's wrong with you? ". Eunha said

 

I turned around and showed a smile at the sight of my loved ones come. I invited her to go to a place after receiving the call from umji because Eunha was bored with her lecture and emotional state.

" Ani, gwenchana .. are you ready? " I said, smiling sweetly.

" I'm always ready with you? " Eunha answers

" Kajja " Said Sowon and took the car keys with a very sweet smile.

 


 

" Do you think she'll be fine if we didn't tell her ? "

Jin shook his head, a sign if the person in question was not good. He think there was something that happened to her sister and that worried.

" If tell her who they , I'm sure she will not be able to do this job and I found they were getting closer , I don't want them separated "

" Hmm.. okey "

" You're the only one who can count on , Please don't give any information to her because Sowon that has now been changed "

 


They had arrived at the beach but the woman next to her was still asleep and Sowon will not wake her , she better decide to wait outside on the waterfront. That afternoon , she continued to walk down the beach with bare feet , she eyes looked away straight ahead with her thoughts were somewhere.

" Eomma Appa .. I miss you " said Sowon with both eyes were glazed. “ Already the third time, I came to the beach to meet you. How are you there ?  Eomma and Appa are you happy now? " Sowon raised head . trying to hold back the tears coming out of her eyes as she remembered memories of them.

 

" I promise I'll looking for them. His behavior makes me a little trauma, fortunately I could control myself when I remember and again felt pain in my chest. All this is thanks to Jin Oppa , I am strong because he had taught me to be strong ". Slowly , sad smile disappeared from her face and and show a very sweet smile.

 

" Gomawo, saranghae eomma appa ". Sowon wiped tears and chuckles suddenly " Why I being like this ?? I'm here because just want to comfort her " muttering and then turned around but seconds later she stiff at the sight of a female figure that had stood not far in front of her

 

" How long have you been here? " Sowon asked curious because she was worried her words heard by eunha .

 

" I was just looking for you and why didn' t you wake me up ? " Eunha answer

 

" You fell asleep so I didn' t know whether to wake you or not " Eunha nodded slowly, showing a sweet smile on her face. A sweet smile with orange light reflection from the sky, make her look so pretty and she has succeeded sowon captivated.

 

" Try to feed them, before nightfall and we will back to home " Sowon said

 

" Mwo? Shireo " Eunha said

 

" It's something you should see for yourself " Sowon shows how beautiful it when birds fly around .

 

" Are you attracted to birds that have elegant looks and melodious voices ? "  Sowon asked and got a nod from her and then she started to get closer to Eunha.

 

"wae, wae wae ?? " Sowon asked confused

 

" I-I-I'm afraid" replied Eunha

 

" Do like this, and everything will be alright " Sowon take a snack from the bag and grabbed the hand Eunha for holding it in the air. Make some seagulls immediately approached, on the other hand it makes the situation they are both very close

 

" Don't stare at me like that! without you knowing it by feeding gulls your heart already felt better than ever , Trust me " Sowon said while showing her eye smile. Eunha finally turned to her , Of course, it makes their eyes met.

 

" So you're doing this just makes me want to entertained by going here ?? " Eunha ask

 

" After this better you apologize to your father " Sowon said

 

" Ne , thanks for today "

 


 

On the other side someone kept an eye on them. In fact he was getting a lot of pictures to show it to his master.

" Let’s see what happens ?? It must be very interesting  " he said with a smile evil

.

.

.

" Boss is a picture that I got today " said someone while saving the photos on the desk

On the other side someone kept an eye on them. Even people that have gotten a lot of pictures both for his show on the master later. Make she boss that stop the action and raised his head to look at the figure of a man in front of him

Where several pieces of the photo shows the figure of people they were looking for were spending time on the shore. Make he firmly squeezing the photo , the next he threw a fist pictures images to the trash.

 

" Thank you for your efforts today, how dare she touch my child "

" Excused me "

" Wait and enjoy everything " Mr.Jung said.

 


 

Sowon POV,

I secretly entered the room V oppa , I felt Jin oppa hide something from me .. When I opened a file on his computer there are files that make me curious. Within minutes I read carefully , I know who they are and one of the profile named Mr.Jung. Suddenly, I was surprised to read the history of their family life because one of their names I know. This night oppa planned to kill the family Mr.Jung.

.

.

.

.

Just as I arrived the place , Oppa was ready to go I quickly  blocking his car.

 

" Oppa I want to talk " I said .

" Not now Sowon - ah, there is a task that should I do " Jin Oppa said .

" Why didn't you tell me oppa? "

" What do you mean ? " Jin ask .

" Today you're gonna kill Mr.Jung family including children Mr.Jung of POSCO corp. Oppa you've promised not to conceal anything from me "

" Mian "

" Oppa, you're still going to kill Mr.Jung family ? "

" Ya "

I was shocked to hear the answer of Jin oppa, " Oppa you who taught me that we are not going to kill all his family .. they just victims "

" They almost kill you !! they all know our identity !! you know from whom they obtain this information , just you know they get that information !! its eunha "

" OPPA !! she was just a victim ..  I believe she's not involved this matter " I yelled, and the first time I snapped like this

" You don't know anything about her "

" Oppa please .. don't involve she in this matter "

" You're blinded by she love kim sojung !!! "

" Well give this assignment to me , if indeed she was involved in this matter I will kill them including Eunha " What I was thinking at this time , why be like this .. just this afternoon I conforting her on the beach and now I must destroy her happiness , I can't imagine will happen later. Eunha mianhae .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


 

Finally update this story.

maybe a few more chapters of this story will soon be complete .

Ok next update will be possible to subscribe , thanks everyone