Chapter 5

I'll Always Protect You

They've arrived at home, Sowon wanted to wake the woman was carrying but with the step of exhilaration she headed to the room and lay eunha to bed. Sowon still cant believe what she is doing now, why she had to take her home and why she didn't wait in parking until she woke up , and she thought what if family identity known to others. Sowon you're really stupid.

Because Sowon lazy think about it, she prefers to relax and enjoy the quiet atmosphere in the house. she was very aloof, When the weekend she would rather spend time at home or  garden while reading. unless she was with sinb and umji she would go out to a place.

 


 

a little bit more , Jin will know who they are. All this time jin never give up searching for their existence, lucky I have friend who always help , He always kept secret my family. By - the way I have to give this information to sowon.

Arriving home somehow I felt she didn't seem unusual, Jin saw sowon car was parked in the garage. she came home early. Before heading to rooms sowon, Jin into the kitchen which not far from the living room to get drinking water and into the living room but he saw dongsaeng asleep *Why this child could sleep on the couch, so tired of the she lectures * Jin muttered.

To unsure the condition she fine, Jin stepped his feet slowly. Sowon approached so quiet. Jin really admire have adopted sister

"Oppa what are you see, my face looks different ? " Jin's smile, dongsaeng not sleep

" Aniyo, why don't you rest in room ha? " Jin sat in front of.

" I'd rather be here when you're waiting , oh yeah Oppa did you not bring food ? "

" Forgive your Oppa didn't bring food "

" I'm hungry, cooking for me something " Sowon asked pleadingly, Jin looked away but couldn't help his lips to make a smile.

" Cook yourself. you've grown and you're also good at cooking than your oppa's " Jin said with teasing his sister's .

" Okay, I'll make ramen " Sowon stood from her seat and headed to kitchen .

" Hajima, let me do the cooking ..  Oppa will make kimchi porridge "

" Then I'll boil rice "

 


Sowon POV

Kriiing … kriiing … kriing

" Oppa seems my phone there call, wait a minute .. Oppa remember don't until rice is scorched " he just nodded. I'll check who's calling.

" Yeoboseyo umji , What's up? “

" Unnie I miss you .. what are you doing? "

" I'm sorry I rarely play to your place , I'm helping oppa cook .. umji are you with sinb ? why the child was always noisy everywhere "

" Because soon we exams .. I'm teaching her but she was stupid " I heard sinb defensively because words umji

" Unnie tomorrow do you have time ? I would like to introduce our new friends .. you'll be glad if we have a new friend "

" I will try .. Umji seems I must end, Oppa already calling me "

" Ok , say hello your oppa "

I hear oppa calling me .. After call I ran to pantry. The food was prepared at the table and oppa told me to sit down but I remember the girl's my room.

" I got to my room , there's someone I should wake " he face was confused but I quickly into the room.

 

Why this girl don't wake up too ,  Don't you know she was at my home. I think she's hobby dreamy, a lot of talk , and sleep. I had to wake her to eat.

" Eunha  eunha wake up .. you have to wake up and and this is almost already night , and time you have to eat " She's awake and look around the state of my room. I tell why she is here because I don't know direction of the road to her house. After that I was invited to dinner together. I saw oppa still waiting.

" Oppa ,  this eunha, college friends " I'm sure she must be confused who this man and my relationship with him

" Oh annyeong. my name Jin seems like you know who I am .. ... Oh what's wrong with your leg ? she make you like this "

* Why oppa so blame me .. it's because he's careless attitude *

" Oh no .. this because my street is not carefuly and sowon come help me "

" Oppa better we eat .. I'm hungry to wait for you to talk "

 

After meal I will drive eunha her house because it's night, impossible I let her go home alone in sickness. oppa called me

" Sowon today oppa should go to the airport " Why suddenly

" Then I will drive you to airport "

" Gwaenchana , you'd better drive eunha to home, it's late "

" Who are you going there ? "

" Jungkook .. Eunha-ssi can you keep Sowon when I was not there ? she was always late home  tonight and always forget to eat "

" Don't listen. He only joking " I assure eunha to distrust the words

"Eunha-ssi can you keep it? " I saw Eunha just nod and smile oppa with mainstay

" Well, because I don't want sowon sick and she is . . . . "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" So they both are , what only I knew about this " eunha self talking

 


 

have not been update .. but I've made 2 chapter for 6 & 7  , I was busy with project my company . And thanks CHRIS to remind me update this story through line app , I know you don't  want mentioned id asiafanfic. although we are different countries 😉