Chapter 11

I'll Always Protect You

Jin , Sowon, V and Jungkook tonight will do the job. Mr.Jung make an appointment at a private restaurant and this makes Jin did the opportunity to kill . Jin planning how to carry out his mission without being suspicious of everyone’s motives.

" Sowon, I handed over the task to you .. I believe you can do this job "

" Ne "

" don't hesitate to shoot bullets into your enemies .. Arraseo ? "

" Ara "

Sowon felt had no choice anymore. This revenge for her parents who had been killed by Mr.Jung. somehow feel if she shoots Eunha but she didn't want to disappoint Jin oppa that has been caring for her. Sowon has prepared a tools that will be used to carry out its mission and headed to the car.

.

.

.

Sowon concentrate on looking at the characteristics of the offender Mr.Jung. she continued to read these results as witnesses in the murder of her parents last year.

" Waeyo? " Jin suddenly asked the girl in front of him when Sowon staring at the monitor in disbelief. She just quietly didn't any answer of Jin. because curiosity Jin glanced over and seen the results.

" T-true was her, I couldn't believe if she got involved ???? "  They eyes contact , Sowon just shook head, shaking her head as a sign if she didn't trust the results they are looking for.

" but the results pointed at her ." Jin say softly.

" Oppa, why should she" Sowon staring wistfully

" Ssht , calm down, we'll check again when meetings later " Jin holding she hands and wiping the tears that had just spilled from the glazed eyes.

.

.

In the course of the atmosphere in the car was very quiet. V keep on concentrate with GPS tracking Mr.Jung , then Jungkook was preparing his weapons. They're up in the building where the meeting with Mr.Jung. Jin sighed and then tell each task

 

" Well .. V if there are suspicious better go don't fight alone , Sowon you must be cautious to be up there. I and Jungkook will meet with Mr.Jung if I give a sign you must ready " Jin explained briefly.

" Okay, you stay alert, I will be watching you from afar " V said

" Oppa, you must be carefuly " Sowon said.

Before they separated suddenly Jin whispered to Sowon " I know you can do it, I felt that she was not involved so believe me don't worry "

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone has gathered at a luxury restaurant owner Mr.Jung. Jin and Jungkook just entered into a luxury restaurant which has been decorated with excellent. All invites guest put attention the daughter of Mr.Jung  , she look amazed with the dress used that the invited guests give applause. while Jin and Jungkook just stood watching from upstairs. , At the moment they're chatting someone approached them.

 

" Sir, are you Kim Seok Jin? Mr.Jung want to meet you .. please come with me "

 

Jin and Jungkook follow the person to the third floor and the floor can only be entered by the owner restaurant, before entering the building they had spy ear and watch so that V and Sowon know their situation.

 

 " Welcome Kim Seok Jin, nice to meet you .. sit down "

 

At another place , Sowon keep listening their conversation and still consider the movements of the bodyguard Mr.Jung. when she was watching suddenly a woman entered the room and joined with them, sowon feel awe but in another feeling she was nervous with this task.

" Sowon, its me .. I know you're disappointed if she was indeed involved this matter , I beg you complete your mission is well , don't till they become victims "

" Ne V oppa "

.

.

.

.

" So my hunch correct " Mr.Jung said with a smile

" What do you mean ? " Jin said

" Jin don't pretends .. send your group to kill me tonight ? across from the building there are two people ie one female and one male "

Jungkook surprised to hear the explanation of Mr.Jung, jungkook immediately stood up and put a gun towards Mr.Jung but dodyguard who were on his side also directly pointing the gun towards them both. daugther of Mr.Jung afraid of what is seen and heard the conversation. Eunha tried to ask her father .

" Eunha, they tried to kill us and they take advantage of you , surely you know one of them? "

" Ne .. I know him "

" And you also must be familiar with Kim So Jung or Sowon? "

" Appa how can you know ? "

" That's because they are a mafia that is trying to kill us "

 

The atmosphere became tense , Eunha shocked to hear an explanation from her father , and she began to think that Sowon has take advantage. This is a plan to start the game Mr.Jung, he still cast a triumphant smile endlessly in front of him. Jin breathe in when images of the past along with his father appears. he held back his emotions as strong as possible and and tried to give a sign to sowon for her stints.

" It looks like you're ready to start my game " Jin just smiled then he threw spit into Mr.Jung as a form of resistance.

" ! How dare you spit! " Mr.Jung took the gun out of the jacket, but it is hindered by Eunha that her father didn't lose control.In the building Sowon continued attention to the situation that occurred , and tried to quit shooting at Mr.Jung because Eunha position at her beside .

 

" Jin oppa , he said was true ? " Eunha said

" You should ask yourself to him " Jin said .

" What do you mean? Don't fool yourself by saying such " Eunha said

" What do you do if your parents died in a way vile " The question makes Mr.Jung feel happy but not for people who are in front of him

" What are you talking about my father ? " Eunha have been upset immediately slapped Jin .

 

Sowon still silent and didn't shoot , she just clenched her hands without any action. The look in her sniper leads to one person that Jin.

 

" Tell me what you want or I'll pull the trigger " Eunha loudly threatened her

 

" Eunha-ssi ,listen to me. if you want to shoot me with the gun its a wrong .. people who deserve you shot is your father because he is a murderer Sowon family and my father " Jin revealed all and Eunha expression surprised to hear the words of Jin.Mr.Jung fired a bullet towards Jungkook make he unbalanced. Jin prepares to give a revenge but Eunha quickly blocked her father. Because don't believe then she approached the father

 

" What he said was true ? Appa answer honestly " Eunha hands clenched even though there was a gun in her right hand. She lips trembled and her eyes filled with tears when she saw her father's eyes.

" It's true. I killed them " That gun in her hands apart suddenly tears flowed cause the honesty of her father

" WAE ?? APPA WHY ARE YOU DOING !!! " Eunha shouted

" It's none of your business , now get out of here before things you want will not happen "

" No , Appa stop this, and go back to base as a real man , they've been very good to me if you want to compete with them  , I want to use my own way , no cheating " Eunha said and stare at her father

" You're trying to give me advice ! " Mr.Jung asked showing anger.

" Ne, because this is excessive, Appa! " Eunha replied by loud her voice

" Eunha! " Namjoon who tried to stop the debate

" Let me tell you something " Mr.Jung said to Eunha. " What you want to destroy the whole plan? "

" Ne, if I can I'll stop it "

" You are a very impertinent! " Enraged, he attacked eunha personally and slapped

"Appa! " Namjoon said

" From now on you're not my daughter " said Mr.Jung he took the gun. seeing Mr.Jung the state of getting out of control , Jin shooting at hand Mr.Jung and pulled Eunha. Sowon who viewed Eunha treated rudely made her emotional.

" You really make me nausea !!! " Sowon started firing Mr.Jung using sniper, This obviously makes Eunha shocked, not only she but all that is in place. Namjoon immediately ran to his father and check the condition

" Appa !!! What are you doing , Eunha this your fault has been blocking his plans .. you're gonna pay for what you did " said Namjoon with anger. Jungkook took his firearm on the floor, he pointed to the back of one bodyguard with different eyes than before.

 

" Eunha-ssi .. you better follow me , he has lost control " Jungkook said then find a way and try to give the news to V

" Jin ran was to the back door they like it was not much and we met there " V said

" Well I was there and you wait for the code from me to act " They ran to the emergency exit

" Sowon-ah how about you ? " Jin said

" I am fine , Oppa is too dangerous for you like they don't know my position , I would shoot them from here so don't worry about me and don't forget to take care of her well "

" Okay. Be careful " Jin, Jungkook and Eunha kept running toward the emergency exit

 


 

Sowon POV

 

My task has been completed , I must to go of here before they got here

" Sowon Unnie "

I heard someone call my name, I was shocked when turned behind me there umji

" Umji what are you doing here? "

" I should be asking , unnie why you here and why are you carrying a weapon? "

" What you'd been seeing this all? " I asked and she replied with a nod

" Umji I'll explain it all later .. I have to go"

 

Heard footsteps slowly up the stairs , I had to quickly hide and look at the engine room without thinking again I invite umji hiding . Footsteps are now getting closer and the sound slam the door . I glanced umji seen from the look on her pale face and tense. I remained in hiding because the most important thing now is to protect as far as possible and avoid. I could see they were all carrying weapons were preparing to kill me.

" Unnie, Is everything all right? " Asked Umji

I could just smile to keep her calm " I'm sure that's not gonna happen to me or you."

.

.

after a few minutes, they all had dispersed “ It's time. I have to get going cause many interests are waiting “ I stood up and ruffled her hair. Umji chasing me when it's near the exit.

" Unnie " I turned, suddenly she hugged me

" What happen? what they think? what you did? you keep hiding since the incident " Umji said

" I'll explain everything later, I promise." I thumbs-up to make the deal a secret.

" I keep your promise " She looked at me

" Oh ya, Umji don't tell this to anyone. In addition, never give out your name, your address, the name of the school you attend, or your phone number to someone who are considered strangers "

 

 

 

 


2 chapter again I'll lock this chapter cause adult content , Thank you *