Chapter 8

I'll Always Protect You

Some medics looks so very busy when an ambulance has arrived at the emergency unit of the hospital. The ambulance officers immediately opened the back door and pulled blankar who brought a woman with blood still fill her face and body.

 

With hasty steps, sinb, Eunha, umji and v running around the corridors. Feelings of panic, anxiety, angry at himself. What should be explained to Jin if his sisters was seriously injured. The doctors didn't let them in.

" What happened ? why they did this " Eunha asked to V, but there was no response from him.

" If I don't obey her words, was there and helped maybe none of this would happen " sinb brood iver.

" It's not your fault and not fault umji .. we wait for the results of doctors"

" I went for a while please tell me if the doctor is out .. I was there "

 

V sat in a chair, massaging his temples the painful head .. he reread the messages from Sowon but he's too late to read,  V blames himself .. Sowon suffered severe injuries. The man decided to call Jin and give information.

 


 

Jin POV

" Yeoboseyo hyung ? I and jungkook already at the airport.

"Jin is that I want tell about your sister . . . "

" Waeyo? "

" . . . . . . . "

" m m mwo ?? hyung, are you serious huh? " Immediately I hung up and went to the hospital, My chest felt tight  .. I didn't realize that the tears just came out.

Sowon ah , wae

.

.

.

.

With hasty steps, Jin running around the corridors, Feelings panic, anxiety, angry at himself. If he not provoked and still in korea , may not have this happen to Sowon. " Jin you're stupid, stupid, stupid !!! ". While continuing to run, repeatedly Jin hit his head with tears rolling down from her eyes. Finally he was already in place, , I saw V hyung and three women maybe a friend Sowon because I knew one of them.

" Hyung, how is she ? "

" I still haven't heard from him "

" I shouldn't go "

"Jin calm down .."

 


 

Eunha POV

I saw a man I knew ran down the corridor and the first time I saw him with such circumstances, usually I see him smiling. I stare at the closed door. I saw umji and sinb , they are usually cheery, different now.What' s taking you so Iong ?.

 

4 hour has passed , the doctors and nurses who handle sowon out of room ..

" What's her condition? " Oppa Jin asks .

" She have back problems and hit on the head. Lucky, you quickly take her because she lost a lot of blood . but we have to wait until she woke up . . . "

 

I hear what the doctor says, Is that as bad and I still wonder why they are targeting Sowon and it looks like they are hiding something.

"Eunha-ssi can I ask for help once again"

"Nne"

" Can you keep it for a while .. I must go and you will be accompanied with jungkook "

.

.

.

The three of us , walked into the room Sowon .. .. I saw a pair of infusion in her hand and she looked calm. I stand aside and look at the condition. from rugged nature turns out she's also care with other people. I wonder what is in my mind for the moment, While there I was afraid of losing her and every time I was on her side to make me feel comfortable.

 


 

In silence of a room , someone bowed her head at the bedside, For several hours passed, she quietly sobbed. Crying over someone who was lying on her side with a infusion hose and head bandaged as real evidence if the head of the person is having a big problem.

Until shortly later, a someone approached the girl who was still crying. Holding her shoulder and tried to calm .

" Unnie .. she'll be fine trust me " she said. , Then one woman sitting next to her sleeping.

" Sowon unnie will wake up , you also said before her she was a strong person , that’s right unnie ? doctors already to treat it , We're just waiting for conscious, so stop crying and pray that she doesn't feel pain " continued holding hands unnie still unconscious.

" Unnie .. Umji and me , I will go home first because eomma just called me and jungkook oppa were outside, what are you going to come home with us? " said Sinb.

" Ani .. I'll be here " said Eunha

" Arraseo, you also have to rest unnie " shortly afterwards sinb and umji going from hospital room and Eunha let alone that keep Sowon still sleeping peacefully in bed care of her.

" Wake up ..  everyone worried about you "

 


 

IDIOT !!!!

PRANGGGGGG

A glass thrown , Then his master approached and hit him because failed in his mission.

" STUUPIDD !! WHY  ONLY ONE PERSON FAILED KILL AND I TOLD YOU KILL NOT TORTURED HER "

" I don't know someone to come help her and I remember she also brings her friends so I chose to go, You think, if I get caught ... you will also be automatically captured " he said

" WHEN YOU DARE LECTURE YAH !!! SHUT UP !!! DON'T MANY REASONS ... I PAYING U NOT FOR LECTURE !!! "

" Sorry boss , I want to give information ... we just got info if yesung dead"

" And what else ? "* Jin you have to pay for it all

 " I command you all find where they live "

It's a good start and end to start the game. Keep your family before you regret jin

 


 

" So far I search they are in korea. The cases we have experienced it looks like they sent the mafia groups of hongkong to thwart your plans but you should be watchful that they already know Sowon face and you also be careful " Says V to Jin who has been listening to all the data required for further action.

" Ne, I'm ready to protect it ...... ..". Jin replied, then he's a bit of thinking.

" And I know he has a son but so far I don't know who identy "

" I believe you "

" If we get the result .. what are you doing? "

" I don't know but I'm not going to try to kill .. he/she is just a victim like me "

 


 

" Oh you awake? Good morning my dongsaeng " Jin who had just come from the business, approached to Sowon recently opened eyes. She was squinting before smiling and nodding. She saw at the bedside of a woman sleeping on the couch.

" Oppa why she slept here,? " Sowon say hoarsely.

" Oh she's waiting for you and then I moved to the sofa looks like she's really worried about your condition "

" Oppa, Wake her ... maybe her family would be looking for "

"Gwenchana, it looks like she fell asleep .. I had call the nurse to check your condition " said Jin

Jin pushed call button, not long after some nurses come and check  Sowon. Followed by a doctor in charge since the incident, Jin advised that as much as possible not to wake the sleeping people there After checking condition Sowon. The doctor spoke briefly to Jin then left the room.

Sowon listen to what the doctor told. Gaze around the room that has not been clearly saw it because she has realized since the incident yesterday. She saw Eunha sleeping. she kept looking and without aware she made a little smile.

 

" The doctor said if you must eat, I know you will not like this, but I'm going to feed you " Jin sat next to her and taking porridge at desk

" Oppa if you know I don't like .. why forced to eat it " Jin chuckled, see Sowon a look of disgusted at the menu first, but inevitably the girl was eating quietly.

" Seeing your progress doctor said nothing serious, but they still do the scanning " Jin explained while still feeding his sister.

" Oppa when you're not there I'm afraid .. afraid if can't see you again, and I'm afraid of people who are near me go away , I- I I'm afraid " "Said sowon with her cries

" Mianhae make you like this , I shouldn't go .. when hyung tell about you rushed to hospital .. oppa felt failed to protect you Sowon-ah "

" Oppa you didn't fail ... you're still number one for me " Sowon with her smile and it makes Jin smiling

When they both spoke. Eunha suddenly wake up and make them see , Eunha little surprised, but quickly hid the shock expression. , Jin put the porridge bowl to the table and approached Eunha.

" You're awake ... sure you're hungry, had not eaten overnight , Okay, I' m going "

.

.

.

" So you're here all day and not return .. stubborn" said Sowon

"Ne" Eunha afraid if Sowon would anngry this time and she just sat in the sofa

" Gomawo you've been waiting for me .. hey why you so quiet and now you keep your distance .. sitting here "

" Ghwenchanayo ? "

" Ehemm .. paboo and give me some water "

 

Eunha take a glass of mineral water and give to Sowon. Without asking she was able to understand the situation what just happened

" You want to eat anything else?" Asked Eunha, Sowon just shook his head.

" Ani , I've had enough "

" Thank God you're awake, Mani appo ? "Asked Eunha worried.

" Just a little dizzy and my back hurts but I'm fine " answer , Sowon tried to sit because her back was still hurt, Eunha help

" Then, I'll call the doctor " Eunha stepped try to call a doctor but Sowon hold her hand

" I've check before you wake up ... what's wrong with your face? What are you still crying? " Sowon closer to her face

" Ani , just less sleep " Eunha said, shaking her head

"Gomawo, Eunha-ya "

 

Eunha looked up quickly, she heard Sowon repeatedly thanked and he already showed a sweet smile although Sowon face so pale. Sowon attract Eunha so closer, unintentionally make them kiss.

 

Eunha widening her eyes , she felt her lips touch on lip Sowon. Eunha see Sowon closed her eyes and let their lips stuck as it temporarily. Seconds later Eunha no response because she was still busy arranging her feelings. Eunha began to feel when Sowon lips began to move her lips , make choose both eyes closed.

 

With feelings ,  Sowon nerve oneself to her lips .. Previously Sowon didn't feel response from Eunha but shortly afterwards she finally moving her lips with a soft kiss . Eunha moaned, but her sounds were muffled with sowon in . After they took off the kiss .. Eunha felt blushing and lowered her head. Sowon just smile and her cheek.

 

" I know you've been love me and I like you .. I'm sorry, I shouldn't hurt your feeling, I'm confused what to do and mianhae I have been rude not because I hate it but I don't want you to get hurt "

"Gomawo , you care about me " Eunha said.

" Don't cry anymore , because I'll always be beside you " Sowon the head Eunha later kissed her forehead.

Sowon smiled and pushed her into the arms. Eunha not release slightest hand on waist circle Sowon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the other side someone into her room without them knowing