Chapter 6

I'll Always Protect You

Sinb POV

Today I and umji will introduce a new friend to sowon unnie. I and umji making plans to approach her with sowon unnie,  well although sowon unnie doesn't like but I would still force him hahaha. Already one month I didn't meet her. Last , I talk to her when we call to go the way along but unnie always can't because there are matters. When I asked him always never replied.

" Umji messanges her, until when are we waiting for? This is already 20 minutes "

" It feels a long wait for people , like you "

" Mwo .. you cornered me, you're lucky to have me haha "

" I should say it " sticking her tongue and it looks cute .

" Sinb .. wait here, we both want to buy a drink "

" Okay .. buy me too" before I asked her already answered no

 

Is this what feels waiting for someone who came late, so obvious, so bourgeois, so boring. How about my unnie waiting longer each day just saw people running and selling here.

 

" Sinb .. sorry I'm late " I heard Sowon Unnie.

" Unnie you have a long time , we've been waiting more than 30 minutes"

" If you do the same .. we ? I see only you "

" Umji was buying drinks .. you'd better sit down " I tell unnie if we bring a new friend , as usual reaction is just flat

" Sinb this your drinks " Umji buy me a drinks

 


 

" Umji where your new friend? "

" Oh, you've come unnie .. oh yeah she lives next to my house , unnie introduce this sowon I tell you , you also ever saw him in the café " Wait if umji say we ever met , I tried to look back and bingo.

" Annyeong , eunha" This feels very awkward for eunha because We've known each other but when the incident occurred she was afraid and stay away. Eunha also know who is talking about sinb and umji but she just didn't say anything

" Oh annyeong .. umji sinb where are we going ? " Sowon asked

" We've all been here .. lets playyyy " sinb cheered.

She should keep faking , She didn't want to disappointed sinb and umji. Sowon has reason no like her because eunha already knows all the identity.

Contrast the atmosphere sinb and umji, they both happy his world and let eunha and sowon to get closer but without knowing before they both already knew. They decided to ride the Ferris wheel, sowon with eunha and umji wth sinb.

" Hey are you deliberately kept following me" Sowon said coldly .

" Aniya .. I don't know if it was you" Eunha said with head down

" Liar , if not why you talk with head down "

" Why you suddenly become rude again .. different time to help me "

" I've got a reason and it's none of your business "

“ Mianhae “

“ tchh “

1 month ago

" Because Sowon is my sister .. We're sisters and brothers maybe couldn't you know our relationship "

*What only I know they have  family relationships* murmured Eunha

" Well, Eunha-ssi would you take care of sowon , I have to go .. sowon remember what I said earlier "

On the way home the atmosphere in car was silent. Sowon opened talks

" Eunha, I'm very grateful that you receive a request Jin oppa but I'm very grateful if you don't interfere my business .. because I don't like it if I knew a new entry in my life , Arasseo ? "

"N - ne"

End

Different with her unnie .. umji and sinb enjoy a vacation. Two girls holding hands. Umji smiled when she saw the behavior sinb. It remember sometimes they's both fight becase umji ignorant, It happened on sinb. Sinb not accept and intend to take revenge by distracting when umji study

"Umji , are you listen to me? " Umji snapped out of her reverie and look sinb

" Ne , I hear you .. wae ? "

" You keep silent, umji might have bored heard repeatedly .. thank you chosen me, I will protect you , I never leave you , I will make you feel comfortable , and remember the beautiful memories with us every day, every hour, every second " Sinb kept staring umji.

She a sweet smile, a smile that make sinb spirit. Umji change sitting position and the head to the shoulders sinb.

"Gomawo you've tried hard, I've been comfortable around you and I will never leave you too "

"Cheonma "

Well... the look on your face says it all , they stared into each other tenderly until ending with. a sweet kiss exactly the same as last time events. first kiss where in a library without any other visitors besides them.

 


 

Jin walked down the corridor with quiet and nodded his head when some employees view it or just say hello and entering a closed room. Jin finally find the person he was looking for.

 

"Answer me who did this !!! " Jin yelled, pulling the collar yesung and pushed it against the wall. Jin keep on to hit. It's the first time , everyone saw the figure jin never doing so vile it with his own hands.

 

" Not enough you don't distrub me huh ? and now you're trying kill me to pull the trigger !! "Ask Jin with his high voice and it makes that were in the room was shocked.

 

"Jin stop, sit down and see what results we can " Jungkook tried to arbitrate and bring him sitting in a chair. immediately the room previously so very creepy now looks very calm. Jin reading results and someone who was standing not far in front of him with both hands and feet were bound with chains. The person's body to sweat quite a lot and mixed with his own blood, Jin smiled evil staring at the man sharply.

 

"This data". Jungkook give a few sheets of paper and read the person's profile assisted jungkook. " Y-e-s-u-n-g " said Jungkook.

"He's trying to kill you . And he also destroyed all of our corporate plan, Yesung is an international class mafia groups. Unfortunately he is not the big boss " clearly Jungkook.

 

"Jinjja ?? daebak ... An international mafia so bold to expose himself in public? " Jin clap and moved from its place. Jin stepped slowly approaching to yesung, who kept staring at him with eyes that have been battered.

 

" Who made your dared to appear in public, huh ?? " Jin asks, returned grabbed hair yesung .. again he was silent. , Jin look forward to jungkook and like knowing. Jungkook moved from its place and come near to Jin. "From earlier, he didn't answer the question that I gave " said Jungkook.

 

"Tch .. you're pretty loyal to the group ..  Listen , I never mess with my words. I would actually kill the person who managed to make me angry and while I was still kind enough .. Anwer , Who made your dared to appear in public and disturbing all my plans? !!! ?? " Jin shouted aloud. Yesung shook his head, apparently he still didn't want to tell anyone who had told him to do it, make Jin furious.

 

"Hit me if you want, if necessary kill me, but before you kill me. I'll tell you .. you shouldn't  leave your sister alone in korea because I've told my men to kill your sister, Jin this time you're really sloppy … only one person you have to leave her tchh . Now you'll never meet again and say good bye to your sister " Yesung smirk smile to jin

 

" Bastard !!!! " Jin yelled, pushing yesung head violently. With a quick movement, Jin took the firearms are on the table beside him and ready pull the trigger to yesung.

Dorrr…

Dorr … Dorrr

" Return his body to group , let them take care of everything " said Jin

Everyone who saw the incident very shocked. Jin actually shoot him right on the head and two chest, until the man died on the spot.

But after that he was be horrified by the situation right now. "Damn .. I have to tell Sowon" " Jin tried to call but there was no answer from his sister and he was trying to send a message, Jin waited for a reply but no message delivery. For this moment he was right. Jin you careless , you should stay there. I had to go back to Korea tonight.

 


 

Time already night , they were in the restaurant and decided to go home. Sowon will drive the three of them go home but since they came out of the restaurant, Sowon feels there are people follow her and tell umji and sinb walk a little faster. but before until the parking place .. already there are people dressed in black in the way.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who are they ?

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey i want to let you know , this fanfic about wonha sowon x eunha ... sorry if you are confused