Chapter 3

I'll Always Protect You

Jin POV

“ Jin oppaa ..opaa “ 

Jeongmal screams make me earache and I just try to smile . I see sowon walking into the building

“ Jin , It' s incredible you made it this far  ” chen shout .

“ changkaman hyung ,ladies I'm sorry, I have to go ” I run. “ Hyung could I ask for help ” He just laughed and hit my head , I'm sure he already knows I want to talk.

“ what you want to talk ” Bingo :D .

“ Hyung can you replace my teaching ? I' ve had to do much harder things than that in my life, believe me ? ” with face annoyed him to see me “ Go home, alright?Go home, I' il take care of it ”

I hugged him and told “ Thanks hyung  you really helped “

When I got to the parking place , I see sowon and walking into the building . I'll try to send a message to my dongsaeng *smile to everyone*  , she rarely smiles *different with me . You know why she put into this campus ? because I'm worried about so I could watch her . About last night . I saw her and I would not know what would happen if my father find her.

 

Flashback

“ Let go of her! ”

 “ It's none of your business ”

“ Alright, lets see what this thing can do ” *I was forced kill him

“ Come with us ” Appa said to the little girl

“ You killed , you murderer ”  The little girl shook head with dread.

“ You have nothing to fear from us ” Appa smile.

“ Appa you make her shock ” Jin said, getting out of the car.

“ Hmmm I don’t know your name , let me introduce my name Jin , sorry Appa have scared you ” I reached down and wiped her tears “ Uljima ”.

“ So you want to come with us or alone here? I can take care of it for you ”.

“ Calm down, we will not hurt you ” Jin said holding out she hand. They were finally, walked out of that place.

 

End Flashback

 He called early morning , “ Yeoboseyo ” .

“ Jin we find his data , ppalli ” .

“ I' il be right there ” *The good news

 


 

Sowon POV

“ At 06 : 00 am , I've heard the cries . tired of that much talking and noise ”. Sowon just sitting quietly sat down at the middle of the park ,  every morning I was in the park because I can see nature and bird.

“ jja ~ I'd better classroom ” . I grabbed my phone *smile to everyone* ” The message of oppa.

Learn to imitate his speech, studying the sign *boring studies .

“ Sonsaengnim , may I go to the toilet ” I stand up

 “ Sure , Don't try to escape ”

“ Ne ”. Actually didn't go to toilet , I just want to rooftop .

 if caught oppa , I'm sure he'll get angry.

 


 

Sowon walking in the corridor and eunha see her , she remembered something to thank her. Eunha followed him from behind but she felt weird *why? Walk towards the rooftop , I am sure she' s just buried in her studies, I'd better keep quiet silent. Eunha still followed him and kept walking Sowon. until there Sowon lay down and plays hp. on the other hand , Eunha just hide behind the wall , Eunha feel hesitant and scared. Sowon aware of Eunha “ Who is there ? ” .

Eunha shock , she was talking with the phone or with me.

“ I already know you hid there ” Sowon said  

“ It looks like I'm caught ” walk and began to ask “ hmm may I sit here ” then she nodded. For 15 minutes they were both silent . Sowon fun with game , Eunha just muse and dont know what to say. Eunha think *should I talk, all right.

“ Dont you tired playing games ? come on lets talk ” Eunha ask.

Sowon stop the game and glanced “ What' re you talking about? ”

*She wants to talk but still fun with own world* . “ hmm about the incident, I would like to thank you ” .  Sowon just glance “ Maybe we can talk about this if we sit ? ” . Eunha feel confused “ Sowon-ssi what do you mean ? I don’t understand ”. Sowon just snickered and glared “ Just that what you want to talk ” .

“ She gave me a scary look today ” Eunha awkward because Sowon stare her eyes . Sowon suddenly her face “ Wae wae geurae ” Eunha talk nervously , Sowon just silent and their faces so close , maybe only a few inches. “ YAA !!! what you want to do , if anyone else noticed they will misunderstand , go away from me ” *Don' t look at her .

“  Just to make sure ” Sowon away ,

 “ mwo ? ” Eunha really confused now

“ Don' t give me that look and never stalking me .. if you still doing it , you will know the consequence ” then sowon stand.

Eunha resent her words “ Who you say stalking ? I`m here just want to thank you  ” Eunha left without saying goodbye. Sowon no matter what she says. Eunha past the stairs when suddenly she fell and scream “ aaarrggghh ”. Sowon listen to scream and make she come over there.

“ Mani appo ? ” She tried touching the bruises legs Eunha. But quickly Eunha countering them and stared at the women were so rude. Sowon give up with short girl's behavior “ Geurae .. I' m sorry if I offend you with my roughage ” Sowon tried to smile and recently she smiles to others . Eunha feel if sowon was not rude *I felt bad because it was screaming like that.

“ Let me check it forjust a sec ” carefuly sowon hold legs .

“I' ve seen enough , I had to go back to the classroom ” Eunha tried to stand and withstand pain

“ Shall I walk with you ? ” Sowon said .

“ Kwaenchanayo , I can walk alone ” Eunha walk but suddenly almost fell , fortunately sowon holds its

“ You walk like disabled .. let me carry you ” Sowon crouched, gave permission for eunha ride , she was surprised by the action.

“ ppali , why do you love wondering ”. “Nothing What' s on your back? ” eunha ask. “ its okay eunha-ssi , you talk too much ppali ”

“ Ne ” During the corridors many who saw them , it makes uncomfortable eunha . “ Sowon-ssi , many people see us, can you put me down ? ”. Sowon keep walking and answer “ let them see us ? and just call me sowon .. don’t formal  Arraseo ” .

“ Eunha where your classroom ? ” Sowon said as she focused walking. With short answers “ its over there ”.

“ Jja~ .. you can go down .. Ouchh my back' s near broken ” Sowon, slapping her back

“ Then why did you carry me ” She felt embarrassed .

“ Forget it, I have to go to class , bye “ She walked out the door .

“ Kamsahamnida ” .

 


 

 Jin stop the car in the parking office , he walked into the building. Walking down the corridor so quiet, hope he finds the answers he's been looking for. He opened the room.

“ Jin Oh you've come ” man who was sitting in front of computer.

“ How is the result ” Jin said in a serious tone

“ We did get an exact match but location he is not in korea ” The man said.

“ Where is he ? ”. “ Hongkong ”. Jin wanted to go there but at the same time he felt confused

“ Hey , how can I leave she alone , even though she could take care of yourself ” Jin sits in office chair .. rotating chair so he could look out the window ”

“ Don’t worry about sowon , We could' ve watched her ” he said

“ Sorry for the trouble .. V you're my best friend ” Jin said

“ Anything for my best friend's, sowon , and company “ V laugh , then “ When did you go ”

“ Maybe 2 days longer ”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, if you are confused why jin teaching , he had graduated from the college, and decided to teach and you must know why teach there.

FYI . if you find * italic * it means self talking .. hmmm I hope you can be patient for a moment WonHa 😉  ... My story line is forward and backward so I hope you are not confused

And thanks guys for subscribe  _Imactualtrash_ , ohnerd , Saferpink , Gfriend_stan , k-poplover4ever , lemontart , suu777 , Rookie123456 , pomfrit , paris22 , yurirene , reysh1810 , Erlin_kim , Byti97 , Taehyungk7 , deisyst , TuniXY

DONT FORGET VOTE MAMA FOR GFRIEND & BTS 😁

it seems I have to learn again how to write neatly in this web