Chapter 14

I'll Always Protect You

Eunha POV

I told myself I couldn't cry anymore but it didn't stop my eyes because I feel dirty , suddenly I could hear someone coming and screaming my name. I didn't want sowon see me like this.

.

.

.

Sowon POV

I got a message , I'm really angry , I shouldn't have let her alone.

"Eunha" I said.I was cut off when saw Eunha’s pallid and catatonic-like state. her eyes almost lifeless.Sowon stopped in tracks when she saw her girlfriend’s reaction.

She just look at me "Eunha? It's me, Sowon. Are you all right? "She cried and I want hug her but she push me away.

"Don't come near me Imdirty now "She was shaking in fear and I muttered as cautiously approached her until I was seated on the bed, facing her. I opted to calm her down, reaching out to her, ready to engulf her in his arms when suddenly, she snapped.

" Don’t touch me!"

She soon overpowered her, tightening she hold on her as they ended up laying down on the Eunha’s bed. Eunha was violent. She was thrashing and biting him, but she didn’t let go.

"Shh… Calm down. I’m here. It’s me, Sowon" I tried to calm her as cuddled her from behind.

"Sowon" Eunha's voice was minute yet audible. Sowon slowly turned her girlfriend to face him. Tears were running down the cheeks.

"Eunha" I wiped the tears from her eyes, "What happened?"

Eunha’s sobs grew louder as she buried her face into Sowon’s chest, soaking the latter’s shirt.

" H-He ... f-forced m-me ..." Eunha said

" Who ? " I ask angrily

"Namjoonoppa"

" Where is he now? "

" I don’t know"

" I am going to kill him "

"No don't leave me alone"Eunha said.

"But, ah - okay if that is your wish .. I'm here now" I whispered as her hair away from her face

"I'm sorry for not being there, I should have protected you" I said.

She couldn’t finish her words as she broke down in my arms. Sowon could only hug her with all she had. Sowon realized when she smelled Namjoon’s scent lingering on Eunha’s skin.

 

.

.

.

.

Sowon pulled back the blanket so she could lower her legs to the floor. She turned to face the woman lying behind her, no reaction. Eunha's eyes are still closed, her breathing regular and her face calm. A second later the regret returned, she feels a fool who can leave eunha and choose to follow her emotions. But how a beautiful and innocent woman becomes a victim.

Sowon smiled wryly at the fact that it was coming to an end, The beautiful memories they made in the last few months, vanished. Sowon must have lost his happiness forever.

Before Eunha wakes up and makes it more difficult.Sowon gets up from the bed, But her eyes will lead to a woman who is still calm in her sleep.

Good, you're getting emotional

Sowon closed the mind tightly before lowering his body to give a short kiss on Eunha's forehead, In the end she was the one who said goodbye. " I love you, I cant keep seeing you like this , I know you keep trying but which they say is true we will never be together if you want to excite emotions come thereThank you for everything.."Sowon whispered up the small hairs that covered Eunha face before dragging her legs out.

Sowon is gone ,Eunha just dared to issue the sob that she had been holding"Hah.."Eunha sighed as the pain in her chest ran through her body, " Kim So Jung just you promise me, you always lie "

The atmosphere of President Kim's room looks overcast, especially seeing the Presdir as someone who lost his life, This looks like five years ago when his father died. His company is experiencing severe problems, Kim Company is almost bankrupt

"If you see company data that I think are right, we are not responsible for the Supplier at all"Jungkook said , and Jungkook's voice as an accountant at Kim Company wakes Jin from his mind about corporate bankruptcy.

"Give all the financial data from the year in which Kim Company joined POSCO Corp "Sowon who was there already began to act. Upon hearing news from Jin about the two companies that are experiencing problems she began to worry about her company status.

"Voppa, please prepare all the documents from all suppliers that demand our company." She then ordered sitting next to her.The two men she sent quickly did their job, while Sowon and Jin could only wait.

"I have absolutely no confidence in what we experienced, just we are separated from POSCO Corp. and joined with Cho International, tragically they also experienced the same thing" Jin said with a tone so sad if it's talking about his company. His eyes were reddened because bear heavy burden like this time.

"I have to be accountable to Appa if Kim Company gets be confiscated"Jin covers his face with his palms so frustrated because of this problem.

 

While Sowoncan not say anything to hear of heroppa complaints, she just plays a pen while thinking about finding a way out of the Kim Company's problems.

 

"All the data you requested is here "They both were surprised by the arrival of Jungkook are on the flash contain required data Sowon. Not waiting long,Sowon asked Jin Oppa to get out of his seat so he can see the data provided Jungkook.Sowon and Jin carefully examine the company's financial statements got from Jungkook.

"This is the data I've been working on for the past five years, I've also copied the previous data in different folders." Jungkook says.

Sowon quickly calculate the numbers listed at the end of the report , She tries to find any obstacles that may be related to company being sued for not being able to pay the debt. She's still observeJungkook's periodic reports, as well as cash flow statements based on earnings , accumulated depreciation, capital loans and taxes.

"I've collected all the documents from the related suppliers and all are here. Starting from the mail, invoice and some documents y. " V said.When Sowon analyzed the financial statements, Jin took the document. He then opened one by one and studied the document carefully.

Nearly eight hours they do all that but have no results at all, many times they analyze the results of synchronized. Sowon's face has started to differ because there is something wrong with the demands of some suppliers.

" impossible , Many times I recalculate the same result.Our cash flows are not deficit but the financial statements received by Yerin say Kim Company is almost bankrupt" Jin said while massaging histemples.

"Are we trapped? "V question makes Jin and Sowon gaze at each other.

"JinHyung, did you bring the financial statements from Yerin?"It was Jungkook's turn to ask about the financial statements Sowon had said.

"I didn't bring it because the commissioners not let me bring the report" Jin with sofe tone he was too tired this time.

"If trapped it might make sense if some people dislike Kim Company and Cho International , Do you feel very strange hmm " The three people there saw Sowon able to analyze the wrong things.

"We must get the financial statements from Yerin's , maybe there's data manipulation" V said with a firm tone.

"Arraseo, we must be ready if the directors will take their respective shares." Jin said

" What you say ???? " Sowon is surprised what Jin says, because she doesn't know the worst about the news of directors Cho International.

" I feel it , before it happens we have look for evidence" Jin explained that makes Sowon even more shocked. Since the incident , she never met all three of them and in addition to the activities of each.Sowon also focus on eunha who was befalling a bad thing until the time met with the three of them nothing at all

.

.

.

.

.

 

She can not close eyes when the night had greeted her , she body was made uncomfortable in her bed , Unusual like this especially when talking this afternoon about Cho International directors will pull their shares, making her dizzy. After busy with her thoughts she picked up her cell phone and smiled.

"I guess you didn't eat your dinner. treat me if my answer is right "Sowon just laughs answer questions from V

 

"What's so hard right now?"He asked, though he already knew what kind of answer would come from Sowon's.

 

"Taehyungoppa .. if you ask me this is hard and what should I answer?What if I cannot save the company.how can I convince them to trust me?" ThereSowon plays with her emotions but can control it .

 

"Hey, how can you solve your problem if the morning your eyes are swollen hmm ?"V tries to cheer the sister of his bestfriend because he knows ifsowon calls his real name, she's  in stressed conditions.

 

" And then why you not asleep? what are you doing?"Taehyung just smiled at Sowon's voice from his earphones

"How can I sleep if our company's problems are not resolved yet?" He said as he drove the car.

"You imitate my words" Said Sowon .

"You're not stressed right?" Taehyung stifle his laughter as soon as he arrived at his apartment.

"What do you mean I'm not stressed? Tsk! "Sowonis annoyed especially if Taehyung has started teasing.

"Surely now you must be upset" Taehyung said

" YAH!!, how do you know I'm upset ? aiisish I hate you this time, TaehyungOppa! I want sleep!! " Without say bye Sowon ends her connection and throws cell phone to bed.

 

Taehyung who listened to Sowon's complaints was so pity ,He just saw after seven years that Sowon led Kim Company to look uninspired.Five years ago Taehyung like Sowon but he regarded Taehyung as Oppa. At least although only consider as a brother, taehyung feel okay.As long as I can be by your side and can make you glad I will be happy.

"You can hadle it, Kim Sojung. Jin hyung ,Jungkook and me have been trying to find out about this matter in Cho International. The results we got that Kim Company didn't deficit. Tomorrow jungkook will try to find out about the financial report " Taehyung sends the inferred message.Sowon who just lying on the bed s felt her cell phone vibrate, she read the incoming message.

"I'll try to get a financial statement for yerin, because I'm guessing someone is manipulating Cho International and Kim Company data."

 

"What did you teach until she was like this? Something that makes me dizzy to learn it " Taehyung asked full.

"Hemm ~ not at all, she learns by herself and slowly she understands about responsibilities in Kim Company " Jin replied briefly

" Hyung, I don't see any spirit or passion in it , What's going on is a problem ? "  Taehyung may be just a feeling but he as a brother feels something strange with sowon

" Don' t you know that I heard something too? "

" Whats it ? "

" Forget it maybe I misheard "

 

Sowon's workspace looks so messy because early morning looking for files associated with POSCO Corp. She gets more and more dizzy after meeting with Yerin to receive information if the CEO of Cho International will withdraw his shares, She is even more afraid that her company will go bankrupt.

" Yeah Finally I found it. " Sowon shouted as he opened the file containing the Kim Company file before. Sowon always carries hardcopy of every document she studies, she does it all while learning a lot from Jin.

" This hardcopy of previous reports, from here we will know the periodic cash reports of POSCO Corp." She gives to Jin.

.

.

.

.

Jin throws all the files, he also bangs the table annoyed everytime reading Kim Company's monthly report, his jaw hardens and covers his face with both hands. Hearing the sound of a breakthrough made Sowon enter his room

 

" Oppa what's up? Why so messy? " Sowon asked.

With take a deep breath he gave all the files on the table

" We' re all trapped here one way or another , I'm sure they paid one of our employees for cheating, If like this I'm sure Kim Company will go bankrupt " Said Jin. Sowon's just nodded at the response.

" Our cost this month is huge because of the cooperation project with Cho International, I have an idea but will you agree with my plan? Hmm" Jin asked I have an idea but will you agree with my plan? Hmm " Jin asked.

" What are you planning? " Sowon asked.

" We are forced to stop working with Cho International, and lay off some employees , I know this big project stopped half way before production finished but If don't do this plan will certainly affect the company and also our bill is getting bigger "

" Oppa for this I no agree with your plan. You take this plan in a bad state, just trust me for financial problems " Sowon replied confidently but in her mind she didn't know how to do it.

"But-"

" I beg you to trust me "

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

Long time no update

Sorry , never updates because now I'm working in japan, and the bad news is I forgot to bring backup of this story , but I'll try to remember

cya