Chapter 12

I'll Always Protect You

Eunha entered the car together and looks She still felt pain seeing the present situation. During the long journey just coated with silence, Eunha wanted to open the car door and dropped in the middle of the road rather than have to sit a car with a man killing her father.

Arriving at the residence Jin , Eunha forced down and went into the room Sowon.

" Eunha-sshi " Jin ran and  hold hands Eunha .

" Why have you bring me here ? What goals can you set ? "

" You' re a very good person and . . . "

" leave me alone " Eunha stared jin

" Well .. meet me if you want something and you can sleep in here "

 

after seeing Jin stepped away. Eunha stepped toward a photograph on the table , she remember memories and suddenly she cries why everyone she loved to do things vile. Now she was confused by her feelings

.

.

.

Sowon let out her breath, she successfully out of the building It seems that she task this night has ended. She felt awkward when walking alone at Main Area. This place is usually filled by the agent who was manning the night or busy monitoring the state of the city.

" Oppa where she is now? "

" In your room let him alone and I call Jimin to check physical and mental conditioning are priorities "

.

.

.

The three of them sitting on the couch , wait Jimin completed its work. They're doing some checks on Eunha , check the physical and especially is mental. They got up from seat when Jimin complete an examination on the state Eunha.

" What's her condition? " Jungkook asked .

" She's fine " Jimin explained.

All of them feel calm when heard the explanation from jimin. Sowon not too much attention to the conversation , she want to run and hug the girl because she so happy nothing bad happened to Eunha. At that time, she had to really bend over backwards to control herself because she knew Eunha must have hated her.

" I'm glad you're okay " Sowon talking her mind.

" What are you doing here ? " Sound a tone so cold it made Sowon snapped out of her mind. Sowon not aware if Eunha had opened his eyes and stared , Seen from the eyes gaze anger is usually always smiling at her.

" Get out! " Eunha said firmly

" Why are you acting like this ? I' m worried about you " Sowon with a trembling voice. Eunha surprised to see Sowon eyes glazed already , However Eunha can control herself until Sowon not realize.

" Get out! " Eunha said

" Eunha-ah " Sowon hand to back holding hands Eunha but she was getting rejection

" Don't let me shout to you Kim So Jung " Eunha said .

 

Sowon freeze , for first time she was heard Eunha calling her name formally

 

" Again, get out! " Eunha trying not to yell , Sowon not listening and she will remain in this room.

" I'm not going out and I'll  to be here to take care of you " Sowon answered. Makes eunha  increasing anger.

" Don't make me more hate you Kim Sojung!"  Eunha no longer have the patience involuntarily raising her voice.

" If you don't want to like it, then don't tell me to get out of here " Sowon answered If Eunha stubbornness to her,  and then she will be stubborn again.

" GET OUT !! " Eunha hit her body .

" What' s happening ? " Jin entered the room in a hurry and worry because heard the noise of the room his sister.

" Fine ! If you don't want to go out , I'll be out of this room ! Eunha that will be ready to go held by Sowon.

" Sowon! Don't do it , Better watch out " Jin gave advice to his sister.

" OK. I will go out " Sowon said weakly

" But before , you should know .. its hurt cause your attitude Eunha-ah " Sowon said with a trembling voice , clenching hands and stared Eunha not see the slightest. Sowon can see clearly if Eunha hold back her tears

" Who is more hurt eoh !? What about me ? No, you don't need to think about how I feel .. What about your father ? Can not you feel the pain of me when you shoot right on the head " Eunha said

" I didn't mean to . . " Sowon said

" you're already planning , Ck how can I accept someone like you who don't have a feeling .. oh i forgot a mafia will never have the feeling " Eunha yells

" M-mwo? " Sowon shocked

" I felt regret , I'm regret to receive love someone with an irresponsible and rude .. you're not far from a loser " Sowon emotion because Eunha words which makes reflexes walked toward her and raised a hand.

" How dare you say that to me ! " Sowon shouts .

 

PLAK

 

" Sowon! " Jin yelled when his eyes saw Sowon slap Eunha.

 

Eunha  glared towards Sowon while holding her cheek sick with breathing irregularly , There is no fear in her as she looked Sowon was just silence. Sowon not believe if she has hurt Eunha.

 

" How dare you slap me Kim Sojung! " Eunha eyes glazed because hold back her tears . she doesn't believe if Sowon slapped and her cheeks feel hot and sick . she was really upset and disappointed.

" Mi-mianhae, I I don't . . "

" You know, you're the first person who hurt my cheeks "

" I- "

 " Sowon, please, don't fight anymore " Jin said

" Oppa I don't mean to slap- "

" You don't want the situation to deteriorate ? so was out of here " Jin asked Sowon quick nod and then left the room with a sense of guilt.

" Arraseo " Sowon said in a voice weak and trembling.

 

Rubbed her face looks so tired and pale, although she himself didn’trealize. Jin was so sorry to see the state of Sowon messy.

 

" Can you get out ? " Eunha said.

" Arraseo, I'm out " Jin stepped out. Once the room door was closed she cried.

 


 

A tall, handsome man stood up from his seat which is provided in the meeting room to leave the clients. he entered into a room where his father completed all the work. This time is always calm face seems to have disappeared replaced by the face of anger that he couldn't hold. all employees are looked down fear

" Hurry and find them alive! I will kill them with my own hands, if not! You who will I spend one by one ! and for Eunha I have other plans " Namjoon said with anger . There were about 12 people heavyset man standing in the room Namjoon , they nod and leave to perform their duties.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sorry if typo , I make this story on hondphone.