Really?!

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga's POV

"Get off my bed, you filthy, ugly peasant!" Jiae was whacking me because I was on her bed. 

"Excuse me, look at yourself in the mirror!" I argued back.  

"I'm sorry! Besides, if laughter was the best medicine, then your face is curing the world well!"  

"I doubt you'll get a love letter from your boyfriend! Or it would say 'Roses are red, violets are blue, I have 5 fingers, and the 3rd one's for you!'"  

 ​"Is your jealous because of all the that's coming out your mouth? I really pity you."

"Shut up! You're so fat that your passport is incomplete because your picture's still printing!"   

"If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents!"   

"Why don't you shock me and say something actually smart?"

"Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to GET OFF MY BED BEFORE I SNAP YOUR HEAD EVEN MORE!" Jiae yelled, still whacking me with her pillow.

"That's it!" I yelled and I wrestled her to the ground. She tripped me up so I fell on top of her. I looked at her in annoyance as she blushed. I realised the position we were in and got off her quickly while pulling her up.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP! And you were dating!" Mijoo thundered in.

"We are NOT dating!" We both shouted in unison.

"Explain w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter