A Plan Gone Wrong

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's POV
I waited for her to answer. What if it was a no? Snap out of it, Namjoon, I thought.

"I - I think I need more time. Please?" She pleadingly looked at me.

"OK," I whispered. She into her dorm and slammed the door behind her. And with that, I left.

 

Jisoo's POV
"Desert Fox!" Someone yelled. I turned around. BamBam was waving at me.

"Oh, BaeBae! What's up!" I replied. 

"I have a favour to ask." He replied.   

"What's with the serious face? Are you okay -"         

"Please set me up with Mijoo." He interrupted me. Mijoo?

"Mijoo? Why?" 

She flicked my forehead. "What do you think?"

"Too bad you flicked my forehead! I would've have said yes." I walked away as he panicked.

"Queen Jisoo, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to!" He chased me.

"Then give me... an A4 pad, some watercolours and an easel!" I grinned.

"Fine, fine, fine!" We high fived. "Let's do this." He whispered in my ear the plan.

After periods 3&4 ,which was double Maths, I ran off to find Mijoo, whilst BamBam got prepared. Whilst walking I could only think about one thing; it was sure that my crush didn't have the same feelings as me.

"Come on, Jisoo, you can do this!" I punched my fist in the air whilst running and went to find Mijoo. When I found her, she was by the lockers, filing her nails.

"Oh, Jisoo! What are you doing?" She happily asked.

"I was, um, BORED! So I just walked around the school!" I gulped.

"Oh, yeah! I heard news that because we won, we get to do covers of songs every week, and that for every week that we do it, we get 10,000 won!" 

"Really? That's so cool! When do we start?" To be honest, I was actually excited. 10,000 won every week? Sweet! When we were deeply immersed into our conversation when BamBam came in.

"I was looking for you everywhere!"

"Why?" Mijoo questioned. If only you knew, I thought.

"I really needed to ask you something important. Would you go to the prom with me..."

"BamBam..." Mijoo was about to answer when BamBam finished his question.

"Seo Jisoo?" Me and BamBam looked at each other, trying to see what Mijoo would say. By the looks of it, it seemed to have failed.

"OH MY GOD! OTP! Hey, Jisoo, I knew he liked you! Hoseok, Hoseok!" Whilst she and Hoseok were busy fangirling and fanboying, me and BamBam now had to discuss what our Plan B was.

After school (finally!) BamBam was on the checkout for Mijoo and Hoseok. I waited for our cue. As soon as he clapped, I pretended to fall over.

"Owww!" I muttered. Rubbing my leg, I saw Hoseok, Mijoo and BamBam running towards me.

"Are you okay?" BamBam asked, bending over. "No wonder you fell! Your shoelace was undone!"
"I'll carry her." Hoseok picked me up, whilst Mijoo and BamBam stayed behind. A certain someone looked jealous.

When I had healed, Hoseok was greeted by an unhappy Mijoo.

"Yah, Hoseok! What took you ages?"

"I was busy waiting with Jisoo!" He exclaimed.

"Because of you, I waited for ten minutes outside whilst everyone thought I was in detention! It was so embarrassing!"
"I'm sorry, but helping Jisoo is more important right now."

"Yeah, but when I tripped, you said it was going to be okay!"

"Look, Mijoo, I only helped Jisoo because I learnt from my mistake!" He replied. "Though sometimes you can be a pain." He muttered. I mentally facepalmed myself because Mijoo has excellent hearing.

"That's right, I am a pain, aren't I? I know you don't like me as a friend. So why shouldn't I just ... leave?" She whispered the last part.

"Mijoo, I didn't mean that - "

"Trying to make me better won't help." She walked away.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her," I got of the bed and ran off. I grabbed Mijoo's arm. She was crying now and her eyes were red.

"Go away." She muttered.

"Mijoo, just hear me out - "

"Shut up and GO AWAY!" She exclaimed.

"Every time someone wants to help you, you seem to hate them back," I ignored the tears coming out.

"But why?" I slowly stepped back and turned around.

"Jisoo, you don't even - ” 

"Even WHAT?" But whilst turning around to face her, I swung my arm. It whacked her in the head and she hit her head on the wall during the process. I screamed. Hoseok and BamBam came running. By now, students were crowding around. Someone people were badmouthing me, but others just stood there.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked. 

"Oppa, she hit Mijoo on the -"

"We didn't ask for your opinion, did we?" BamBam yelled at Hoseok's fangirls. They stepped back and ran away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter