Rejections

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV
I was walking when suddenly someone pulled my hair.

"Ow!" When I turned around I saw a girl with 6 others.

"4 words. Stay away from Yugyeom."

"What the hell? It's not like we're dating! And who are you?"

"Well, wouldn't you like to know? Unnie, grab her." A prettier girl that was in the middle (OK, I admit that they were pretty) grabbed both arms and held them behind my back. Another girl with bangs punched me. It hurt like hell.

"Good job!" They high fived each other.

"Sowon? Lessons are starting!" Yugyeom's voice said. 

"I'm - " Suddenly a girl  kicked me. She pushed the first girl to the floor and slapped her.

"What the - " She said. Yugyeom came in.

"Oppa, Sowon kicked SuA, didn't she?" She widened her eyes at the girl that was on the ground.

"O - Oh. Yeah! She shoved me then slapped me!" Her acting seemed to fool Yugyeom.

"Sowon." He glared at me while she smirked.

"I swear I didn't, Yugyeom!"

"Sowon!" He was yelling by now. His eyes softened. "Just - just tell the truth, Sowon. Why would she make herself bleed?"

"Yugyeom, I swear I didn't - "

"STOP IT!" He shouted. "SuA, are you okay?"

"Y - Yeah, oppa." He helped her up and put his arm around her.

"So you don't trust me? Wow, I'm surprised!" I was crying by now.

"Sorry." He whispered, but I heard it. He walked away.

"Oppa, can you get my bag? It's in the classroom opposite the girls' toilets!" She said.

"Oh yeah. Wait here." He ran off.

"So let's introduce ourselves, Kim Sojung. I'm SuA, she's JiU (the prettier girl), she's Dami (the girl who didn't do anything, luckily), she's Siyeon ( the girl who punched me) and she's Yoohyeon (the girl who slapped SuA)."

"Let's be friends after I get together with my EX BOYFRIEND." She poked me hard at each syllable. So no wonder Yugyeom knew her.

They all glared at me, especially HER. At that time, Yugyeom came in.

"Seulgi, I got it. Let's go. I'll take you to your lessons." Leaving me alone.

When I went in, everyone stared at me. But the teacher noticed it first.

"Sowon, are you CRYING?" Luckily, I'm Mrs Kang's (or Soyou, as I say in front of my friends) favourite since I'm number two in Maths. Unluckily, Namjoon is number one.

"N - No," I stuttered.

"Come here." She wiped my tears whilst I looked at Yugyeom. She noticed it.

"Yugyeom, was it you?" He looked up and his gaze was actually really scary.

"Blame her." He looked back down. I sat down next to him but he stood up. 

"Teacher, can I switch?" He asked.

"No, Yugyeom, sit back down." And silenced entered the gap between us.

When the lesson was o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter