Stop Being A Tease!

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju's POV

Sowon was picking her nails by the TV. Yerin was folding her arms on the floor, daydreaming. Eunha was reading, with her usual cute smile by the coffee table. SinB was filing her nails on the right side of the couch. Umji was laying down on the left side of the couch, singing. As soon as I came down, everyone stopped doing what they were doing and put their things down. Smirking at each other, Yerin and Sowon dragged me to the couch, whilst Umji moved her feet.

"What? What? WHAT?" I looked around. Being the smart one, I could tell something was going on.

"Yuju, Youngjae, um, kind of asked you out!" Eunha laughed.

"What? Where? Why? When? Who? Oh, me." I scratched my nape.

"Could. You. Stop. With. The. Question. Words. Please?" Yerin pouted at the last word.

"Whatever, so he did?" I asked, watching them.

"Why, would you say yes?" SinB asked.                                                                                                                   

"Unnie's getting a boyfriend!" Umji squealed. 

"Ha, because I TOTALLY don't know you guys are lying right now. The only person who hasn't said anything, who is Sowon, is actually LOOKING at me. You guys are looking somewhere else. Eunha, touching your mouth is a sign of lying." I smirked. They all widened their eyes.

"W - What do you mean? We're not lying!" Sowon exclaimed, looking at Eunha.

"First of all, you stuttered, and second, you're looking at Eunha." 

"Fine you got us." Yerin out her hands up in surrender, and the others followed suit.

"But I do kind of like him." I muttered to myself, but unluckily, SinB was right behind me.

"What? You like him?" SinB shouted. They all screamed.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted as loud as I could. They all stopped and we all giggled. 

"Anyway, I need to change to do my morning run. Bye!" I shouted and ran upstairs. After that I stepped out the door, I stretched my arms out on the front porch, looking around. Luckily it wasn't too hot so that I sweated almost instantly. Walking at first, I spotted a boy and a girl were talking to each other, sitting on a bench. I hid behind a bush.

"Oppa, your singing is really good!" The girl said. I could instantly tell that she was foreign person because she had a different accent.

"Really? Thanks!" The boy bowed. His voice was VERY familiar.

"Could you... help me?" The girl asked shyly.

"With..?" Youngjae asked. 

"I've composed a song, but I don't know what to do for the bridge." 

"Hm, okay, I could try!" They both turned around, and my heart broke. It was Siyeon .... and Youngjae? I ran away, back to the dorm, crying.

"Wow, you can run around the park in 5 minutes - hey what's wrong?" Yerin asked. I ran past her, upstairs, on my bed.

"Yah, is she okay?" Umji asked.

"She ran away from me," Yerin said.

"Could it be Youngjae?" Eunha asked.

"Did we too much? But she said she kind of liked him?" SinB replied.

"Youngjae, that idiot!" Sowon exclaimed. Muffled voices disappeared. I rolled so my head was in my pillow. Wiping my lips from memories of the kiss, I thought, Why me?

 

SinB's POV

I walked out the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter