How My Prince Saved Me

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji's POV 

I dropped my book and stumbled to the floor.

"No.No.No.No.No!" I shook my head. Tears were falling down my face but I didn't care.

"Umji, are you-" 

"Tell me this is a joke. Please, oppa!" I hugged him tight. Even though Jackson and I had a bet for whether I would call him oppa in 1 month, I didn't care. And no one was able to heal my heart. He patted my back soothingly and I closed my eyes.

Flashback  
"Come in!" I opened the door and stepped inside, looking at all the students. I moved to this school because 1) I was bullied by people because I wouldn't help them cheat in tests and 2) My mum wanted me to go to this school as my sister called Kim Chanmi was coming here anyway.

"Who will show her around the school....Aha! Class President, you will take Umjin around the school!"

"Um, teacher, it's 'Umji'."

"Oh, sorry! Anyway-Jackson! What were we learning about in Maths yesterday? Jackson?" But Jackson wasn't listening because he was staring at me.

"Hi! I'm Sowon! It's Umji, right!"

"Um, yeah!" She showed me around the school which took up the whole Maths lesson which was a pity, since Maths was my favourite subject.

"Thank you, Sowon-ssi!" I bowed.

"Don't call me Sowon-ssi, call me unnie!"

"Yes, Sowon-ssi-I mean unnie!"

"Let's go to lunch, I'll show you my other friends!" She linked arms with me. And I'd made my first friend.
Flashback ended

"What are you- Hey, are you guys okay?" Taehyung looked at me.

"She's upset because Sowon was kidnapped and we don't know where she is." Jackson replied.

"Kidnapped? As in- Oh My God, I need to tell the others."

"Just don't tell them, okay-"

"You think we're going to sit here? And I think I know how to find her." Taehyung rushed into the class.


                                                                                 ***

Yerin's POV
"What?" I nearly fell down, but someone caught me. I'm pretty sure it was Jaebum but I didn't know because I out.

When I woke up I saw 27 sets of eyes staring at me. Jaebum shook my arm.

"Are you okay? I was so worried!" And he kept on telling me his worries for me until Taehyung interrupted him. 

"Yerin, meet my sister, Kim Taeyeon." I recognised her as she was my favourite member in one of the most popular girl groups. It appeared that she wasn't only my bias. Hoseok and Namjoon were literally drooling on the floor.

"Hi! I'm Taeyeon! Taehyung's told me all about it! I also study in code breaking! Anyway it seems like your Suwon-"

"Sowon,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter