Sadness and Happiness

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N I've kind of changed the writing format.]
Yugyeom's POV
We waited for the teacher to come but everyone noticed that one student was also missing; her. We never talked anymore or she always ignored me ever since my ex girlfriend fooled me.

Flashback
"SuA, do you remember?" I grinned, holding my phone in one hand, calling SuA and a bouquet of roses in the other. I was on Instagram going through my followers. SuA had told me she had a new post. Typing up her name, I waited for a reply. 

"What's this?" I asked myself. 

"What?" SuA replied. I froze, my finger hovering over a photo. Gulping, I shook my head.

"Um, nothing," I said. "Don't you remember? It's our 6th month anniversary!"

"What? O - Oh yeah, I got you something. Where should we meet?" She asked.

"Um, how about the park?" I suggested. "Where I confessed to you."

"Okay! Bye!" She hung up. Grabbing my roses and chocolates, I headed out. However what I saw wasn't expected.

SuA waved at a man. It must be her brother, I thought, but she suddenly jumped on him and kissed his cheek. I dropped my flowers as the man smiled and kissed her. Pushing on top of her, they kept on going until she pushed away.

"Oppa, don't, what if there are people here?" She giggled and hit him playfully. Not being able to take it anymore, I ran up and threw my fist at his face.

"What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend?" I yelled. He fell to the ground.

"Wait, but," He said. Then he looked at SuA. "SuA don't tell me - " She grabbed my arm and dragged me off.

"Congratulations for ruining my date, idiot!" She said. I gulped nervously.

"W - What ... Why..."

"Don't you get it? Yugyeom, I don't like you." I looked down, tears crying. "I - I was cheating on you. I'm sorry you didn't know - " 

"I figured it out." I looked at her.

"What?"

"You have an Instagram account with pictures of all your exes. I'm number, what, 15?"

"16," She replied. "So I wasn't the only one lying, was I?" She smirked.

"But how could you do that? I gave all my love to you and yet - "

"Did I say I liked you back? I liked you, but you know, you got boring. And he - " she said pointing to her new lover, "is better for me." She looked at the roses. "That's pretty." She smiled towards the flowers, then frowned.

"Too bad it's not as big as his," I looked at the man's flowers. They were much more prettier and bigger than mine.

"So that's it? You're dumping me?" She laughed.

"Well, what else could it be?" She frowned. "You're wasting my time, and you delayed our date. What's wrong with you?" She said, raising her voice, as she walked back. I sat on the bench, head in my hands, and cried. Afterwards, I screamed, running to the bin, and threw the bouquet of flowers into the bin. I punched the wall in fury. Then I ran back to the dorm, shoving past Youngjae and Jaebum, who were worried. 5 minutes later, the door opened, and Mark, Jackson and Jaebum walked and carried me out.

"Get off me!" I screamed.

"Eyy, Gyeom, don't be a party pooper and be a member!" Jackson winked.

"Have you got a lack of magnesium? Don't wink." I looked upwards. Upwards, because he was carrying my arms.

"What did you say? I knew we should have done the 'Tickle of Death'!" He looked disappointed.

"What? But the 'Balloon Parade' was better!" Mark exclaimed.

"The best idea was the 'Launch of Pies'! What are you talking about?" Jaebum asked.

"Wait, what? Don't do that!" I said. Then an idea hit me. "How about a positive 'do'? How about 'Do' let me go?" I said with an innocent look. 

"Sure!" Jackson let my arms go. I kicked away from them, got up and sprinted away. 

"You idiot! Now he's getting away!" Jaebum shouted far away. Suddenly, Youngjae came into sight.

"Where do you think you're going?" He smirked, and at that time, they caught up. 

"Ha, er!" Jackson shouted in my face.

"May I remind you, who let him go?" Mark reminded him.

"May I remind you," Jackson pointed sassily, "who did nothing to stop him from running away?"

"You!" They said in unison as they cracked their knuckles and who-knows-what.

"Stop!" Jaebum said, poking them in their forehead to stop them from coming closer to each other.

"Anyway, so we decided that the best punishment for being rude to your hyungs was to do the laundry for a month. Deal?" He held his hand up. "Either that or you could have the 'Launch of Pies', with the addition of a face mask?"

"Or you could have the 'Tickle of Death'?" Jackson said.

"Or the Balloon Parade." Mark added.

"Deal, if I don't have any of these idiotic punishments."

Flashback ended

"Where is she? I saw her clearly getting dressed for school?" Eunha said. Just then, she came into the classrooom

"Sowon-ah, where were you?" GFRIEND asked her. She, without words, sat at Jaebum's place.

"Jaebum-ssi, can I sit here?" She said without expression.

"O - Oh, sure, umm, I'll sit next to Jaebum then." He said, his hand on his nape.

"Is everything okay?" He whispered.

"Sure, everything's perfect." He nodded, not noticing the sarcasm.

 

Mark's POV
The teacher still didn't come, so we were sitting around, chatting in hushed tones. Suddenly, SinB stood.
"Lee Mijoo." She said, sharply. Barely anyone was paying attention, including Mijoo herself.

"LEE MIJOO!" She shouted, moving the chair. Mijoo stood too.

"What now?" She exclaimed.

"I heard you're dating." She said.

"Move on to the new news, that was old news." Mijoo smirked.

"You ing !" She raised her voice and pushed Mijoo so she landed on the chair, then to the ground. Another chair scraped the floor.

"Get your filthy hands off my girlfriend. NOW!" Hoseok yelled. Lots on girls and boys crowded around our classroom.

"What did I do wrong? Just because we like each other, doesn't mean you have to get mad!" Mijoo yelled, and SinB shoved her.

"It's not just that. It's the fact that you took everything from me. The trophy for best dancer? Taken. The seat next to Hoseok? Taken. The continuous project prizes? Also taken. And now what? His heart?" She stepped forward. "Lee Mijoo, do you know why I hate you? You smile sweetly, happily, at everyone, but inside? You're the worst person ever. You're evil, and I wish I never met you." She spat out. Hoseok stepped forward, but Mijoo stopped him. She took a step forward and slapped her.

"SHUT. UP."  She cried.

"It's true, isn't it girls?" She looked at her friends.

"True." Eunha said. "You idiots Lovelyz pretend you're so cute, especially you, Jung Yein. Of course you're popular. You hideous face attracts all the attention away from your fat body." She looked at the rest. "Don't you all have something to say too?"

"You're right." Umji said. "Yoo Jiae? You and pretty? They're like polar opposites!" Jiae scoffed.

"Kei? You expected that you'd get the best singer prize? You sing like a donkey with diarrhoea, and yet you think your aegyo is acceptable." Yuju said next.

"Sujeong? I don't even know why you're in the group. You're just a nugu!" Yerin said.

"Seo Jisoo, no wonder your best friend left you? You're so fake!" Yuju said.

"Lee Soojung, Baby Soul? Is that because you cry like a baby, and you have no soul? Umji scoffed.

"And Myungeun? You might have a good voice but your visual lets you down. But then again, you're much better then them." Eunha said. Everyone was shocked. No on expected them to take it this far. 

"Won unnie, say something." SinB said. Sowon suddenly stood up.

"You guys. He ruined my mood first," she said, pointing at Yugyeom, "but you guys ruined it even more. How disappointing." She stormed out the room. After that, no one paid attention, including Lovelyz. Jiae was even fixing her bangs in her hand mirror, so Umji went up to her and tapped her shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter