Showered with Milk

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mijoo's POV 

After that day when we met our neighbours, me and Hoseok became best friends. To be honest, I can't even remember a Sunday when we weren't doing what we usually did. That meant doing girl group/boy group dance battles, pillow fights, watching movies and lot of other things. Today, sadly we had to go to school. I remember that one time when Hoseok-

"UNNIE WAKE UP, IT'S SCHOOL!" Jisoo yelled in her school uniform. She was always first to get ready. 

"THERE'S TEN MORE MINUTES, SHUT UP!" I could hear her and Kei, who was always second to get ready, whispering. There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it? Oh, Hoseok, are you waiting for Mijoo?" I shot up, ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was messy, and I had eyebags.

"Wait a minute!" I ran to the front door but nobody was the there. I stomped back.

"Jisoo, stop lying, nobody's at the door!" I shouted.

"Good, you're up, come on then!" I got ready, packed my books, and ran to the door.I was thinking about Hoseok when my phone vibrated. I opened my phone.

Hey, Mijoo, do u know where Hanguk School is? Hoseok [made up]

Why does he want to know, I thought. I immediately replied back.

That's my school, why? Mijoo

Oh my god, I just thought of something. Since we've moved, we're joining a new school. Hoseok's voice rang in my ears. Please do not say-

That's my new school, wait for us! Hoseok

So then we ended up waiting for them. At last we all walked to school. When we arrived at class, I sat down. I was about to take my pencilcase out when BamBam came up and put a carton of milk on my table.

"Here, for you,"He said while blushing and ran to his desk. I smiled, while his friends thumped him on the back.

"So, Mijoo, looks like someone has a crush on you." I turned around and faced a smiling SinB. I mean, I was pretty surprised that SinB was talking to me when she perfectly knows that Lovelyz and GFRIEND hate each other. Lovelyz are probably the best and most popular dance group (no boasting, I mean, we even won the popularity award), with GFRIEND coming second. Ever since that day when we won a trophy for being the best dance group, they hated us even more. So it really no surprise when SinB said an insult next. "As if! You do realise that he only pities you, right? I mean, seriously, I am a way better dancer than you," SinB smirked.

"For your imformation, that is not true

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter