YOU!?

Because It Was Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sujeong's POV 

"UNNIE, WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GO TO WORK!" 

"I'M TOO TIRED, I NEED TO SLEEP!" 

Great, on a bright morning, the first thing that I really need to hear is Yein jumping on my bed while shouting in my ear.

Me, Yein and 6 other girls live here in this house. Since they have to go earlier, me and Yein are the last two in the house. The other 6 girls are Mijoo, Jiyeon, Jisoo, Soojung, Jiae and Myungeun. We've lived with each other for- 

"UNNIE, THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOUR FACE!"

"What!?" I screamed as I jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

"Just joking! You should have seen the look on your face! Now wake up and get ready!"

After getting ready we went to work. Me and Yein are waitresses at Starlight Restaurant [this name is made up].

After work (and going to a bubble tea shop) we found a man outside our door.

"Hi, is there something wrong?" I asked. The man turned around and I have to admit, he was quite good looking.

"Oh yes, this is for Ryu Su Jeong, is she here?"

"Oh, that's me!" He handed me the parcel.

"Thank you!" After he left,Yein laughed.

"Unnie,"Yein said,"stop blushing!"

"I am not blushing!" I said.

"Looks like someone has a crush!"

She entered the house. Being a waitress is SO tiring. I laid on my bed.

"Are you still upset about that?"Yein asked.

I remembered.A man accused me of tipping his tea over so I shouted at him. He then threatened to sue me, and Yein barely held me back.

"Don't even talk about it."

"Fine, anyways did you know we have new neighbours?"

"Do we?"

"Yeah, I talked one and he was so hot! Anyways, he said he was a detective. Should we give him the cookies we made on Monday?" Yein giggled.

"Oh yeah, let's go now!" Once we arrived we were arguing about who was going to knock on the door, when the door opened wide. And I was shocked, because right there in front of me was the delivery man.

 

Yein's POV

"You?!" Sujeong and me exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, is there something wrong? By the way, come in!"He dragged us both in. We heard him groan. We also heard 6 boys running down the stairs, stopping when they saw us.

"Um, thanks.So....WHY ARE YOU HERE?"I asked.

"Because I live here,obviously?"

"So, Taehyung, I assume this is your girlfriend and her friend?"his friend said.

I glanced at Sujeong who was blushing.

"Oh, hey, it's you!" a boy exclaimed. I recognised him from yesterday, when I went to his house.

"Hi, Jungkook!"

"Oh, so she's the one whose number you-"

"Shut up, Hoseok!" After our discussion, we introduced ourselves and it was perfect timing because we saw the others walking towards our door. I ran outside and dragged them into our neighbours' house.

"We all live together next door," I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter