Double Trouble: Chapter 2

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading. but it will only plays on browser (laptop, desktop) not on cellphone.

 

Seung Ha went home, and as usual Yoon Ah is patiently waiting for him. Yoon Ah acted as if she doesn’t know anything.

But the difference is Yoon Ah only sat next to him at the dining she never talk she’s just sitting there.

Seung Ha noticed it while he was chewing his food he swallows first before talking “ why you’re quiet? “

The pretty lady looks to him and smile “ ani~ im just not in the mood “.

“ you’re sick? “ he asked.

“ maybe… “ and she stood up “ when you’re done don’t forget to wash them, Im going to sleep now “ and she left immediately.

Seung Ha trail his wife and continued to eat.

When Yoon Ah closed the door she leaned at the door and closed her eyes.

“ until when are you going to hide it? Or do you even have plans to say it? “she thought.

Days have passed Yoon Ah’s interaction with Seung Ha is already different. She still makes breakfast but she’s not that sweet anymore.

“ yeobo do you have problem, I found you quiet in pass few days? “ Seung Ha asked while they are eating.

The pretty lady shook her head “ ani~ don’t mind me. Im just thinking about you this is your last day at work right? “.

The guy nods “ deh~ and yet I haven’t found work. “

Yoon Ah looks to him “ then find now “.

Seung Ha nods “ of course “.

“ I’ll have to leave first im going to the café “ the pretty lady stood up bringing her plates going to the lavatory.

The guy just looks to her.

Yoon Ah arrives at the café area

One of her employee greeted her “ Mrs. Song we’re almost done, but when are we going to receive our last salary?”

Yoon Ah swallow “ hmm can you still wait until next week? Im going to tell it to appa.

Then one worker interrupted “ if you don’t have money anymore just say it, instead that we are waiting and working here for nothing “

Yoon Ah gulp “ ahjusshi, I do have money its just that… “ she cant say it.

“ haist… young lady… you’re too young to create this kind of humiliation. “ the ahjusshi said and he looks to everyone “ hey guys let’s stop this we are waiting for nothing here.

And he left others are also preparing to leave with such disappointment.

“ wait… im going to pay you trust me… “ Yoon Ah tried to stop them.

“ mianhae Mrs. Song “ the 1st guy said before leaving.

Yoon Ah was left behind “ I thought they can wait until next week” she looks around at the almost finished café “ im wrong I still needs eomma and appa “. She thought.

~~~

“ I told you your mom knows that you don’t have money anymore. Even if you use me to go for her she will not let me “ Eun Kyung said.

Yoon Ah sigh “ haist… why I have more problems nowadays “

Eun Kyung exhale “ did Seung Ha already tell it..”

The latter shook her head

 “haist when did he plan to say it… “ her friend asked

“ I don’t know, im waiting for him to tell it but it’s like he don’t have plans to say it “ Yoon Ah said.

Eun Kyung gulp after sipping her soda “ I think he don’t way to say it “.

“ maybe eomma is right, we’re still young for this kind of life “ she said before slicing her cake.

Eun Kyung nods “ I told you so, you’re both not mature yet, if it’s not on the baby aigooo “.

The latter looks to her friend “ eottoke? “

“ hmm try to confront him, or maybe get his side first before jumping to your own conclusion because i also don’t know what really happened “ Eun Kyung shrugged.

“ I heard already with my both ears “ the latter said.

“ but still, you have to confirm it get his side first maybe you just heard half of the story “ she tried to convinced her friend.

Yoon Ah narrowed her eyes to her “ yah~ are you siding him? “

“ oh ani~ im just saying what you have to do first “ Eun Kyung grinned.

“ I know what im doing… no matter what happened that night its already happened and I hate him for keeping it a secret on me “. Yoon Ah crossed her arms.

“ that’s why you have to confront him maybe he has an explanation “ trying to convinced her again.

Yoon Ah irritated stood up looking to her friend “ I thought you’re my best friend looks like you’re siding on him. don’t add on my problem too I also have problem with my business “ and she irritated left the table.

“ haist…. She still a kid on her mind “ she shook her head “ just be thankful you’re my mom’s God daughter, if not I will never be your best friend “ she sigh before sipping to her soda.

Yoon Ah is walking at the street thinking what happened between her friend.

“ why do I have to talk to him, wherein fact I already heard it “ she thought.

When she looks straight her expression changed.

“ oh….I knewit!!  it’s you… “ Park Ji Young smiled at her.

Yoon Ah forced to grinned “ yeah it’s me… “. She was about to pass her.

“ how are you now? when was the last time that we saw each other? “ the latter thinks “ hmm… oh…. At the school “. She said as if she’s teasing Yoon Ah.

Yoon Ah forcedly smile “ im fine, thank you for asking… “

“ how about Seung Ha? Are you still together? If im not mistaken you miscarriage “ the latter teased again.

She exhales first before looking straight to Ji Young.

Ji Young gulp “ wae? “.

“ were good, were still together? Are you envy? “ she teased.

The latter chuckles “ ha~ me… envy? “ pointing to herself. “ yah~ for your information im his first girlfriend “ she crosses her arms.

“ im the last…and his wife “ Yoon Ah smiled at her.

The latter rolled her eyes “ we just broke up because I have to focus on my study and he is willing to wait, but you came and you seduce him “.

Yoon Ah smirk “ I didn’t… we’ve met and that’s not my problem anymore if he didn’t wait you. And it’s not my problem too that im way more beautiful than you “ she smile and left.

Ji Young was unbelievably trail Yoon Ah who won to their mouth fight.

“ that girlllll~ “ Ji Young only said between her irritation.

 Yoon Ah irritated also “ why of all people that im going to see, why it has to be her? “ she thought.

~~~

Yoon Ah is talking at the telephone “ after your work?... ok I’ll change then go there “.

After putting down the telephone “ maybe he will going to tell it now ” she smile “ I hope so “.

She prepare herself she put make up, she even comb her hair “ yepuda.. “ and she smile.

Yoon Ah arrives at the Restaurant

Seung Ha waved. Yoon Ah immediately went there.

They ordered and started to pray before eating. “ since this is my last day at work, I want to treat you using my money that I saved during work. “ the guy smiled and instructed Yoon Ah to eat first.

After they eat they stroll around at the Yeouido near Han River.

When they got a chance to sit at the bench they talked.

“ Yoon Ah… there is one thing that I want to tell you “ Seung Ha shyly said.

“ what is that? “ the girl said without withdrawing her look to the river.

“ I hope you won’t get mad “ he scratch his head.

Yoon Ah just smiled without withdrawing her look to the river “ if you’re going to tell the truth I won’t be mad “ she thought. “ hmm tell me? “ she said.

“ can I lend some money while I don’t have work yet? “ Seung Ha immediately answered.

The girl smile faded and immediately look to him “ you took me out and yet you don’t have money? “

“ ani~ what I mean for the mean time can I rely on you? My money is isn’t enough, you know “ Seung Ha explained.

The girl stood up “ yah~ Cho Seung Ha I thought you’re going to tell me about what happened to you and Young Ae but im wrong, instead you want to borrow money at me “.

Seung Ha was surprised of what he heard… “ ho..ho..how did you know that? “ he was rattled.

Yoon Ah chuckles “ that’s not the question here… when are you going to tell it? “ and she changed her expression.

“ on that.. hmm what did you know? “ Seung Ha asked.

“ I know that you kissed that night… “ Yoon Ah irritated answered.

Seung Ha stood up also “ ani~ believe me I didn’t did that, Young Ae is drunk she doesn’t know what she did, it was very fast even I, im surprised “ he tried to explain.

Yoon Ah just look at him “ but still you didn’t tell me about that… you lied.. I thought you’re going to say it now but im wrong “ she looks back to the river.

“ believe me I have plans to tell it im just looking for a perfect time, but these past few days you looks like problematic that’s why I didn’t bother to say. “ he said and he looks back to Yoon Ah “ wait… is that the reason why you were like that? “ he asked.

But the lady didn’t reply.

“ I don’t know… mianhae… if I knew it, I will tell it immediately “ He pleased.

“ I think our parents is right we are not yet ready for this. “ Yoon Ah said without looking to her husband.

Seung Ha is confused “ what do you mean? “

“ look, were both young, were still don’t know what we are doing and see... look at yourself you can’t provide a living for me and you’re starting to cheat on me “ Yoon ah said to Seung Ha who was confused by that time.

“im not cheating, and I already proved to you that I can work for us” Seung Ha held Yoon Ah’s hand.

“ where? You don’t have work anymore Seung Ha… look, were still young. Yes I love you but that is not enough even me I don’t have any proof that we can be happy in this kind of life. I mean were still young, we both can’t stand with our own, I think it’s better if we separate for the mean time.. “ Yoon Ah said before she left.

“ what separate? “ Seung Ha whisper to himself and trail Yoon Ah “ hey.. separate, you’re joking right? “ he immediately run and followed Yoon Ah.

When they reached to the gate of their house.

“ Yoon Ah? You haven’t talk at me… are you serious about that? “ Seung Ha asked.

“ deh~ I think if we separate for the meantime we’ll grow up or become mature enough “. The girl said before entering the house.

Seung Ha just straighten his lips “ does borrowing money for you for the meantime is the reason?, ok I will not borrow anymore, I’ll borrow to my parents instead. “.

But the lady shook her head “ ani~ no need, just go back to your parents and I will do the same. When the time comes that were both stable and that’s it we can go back to each other “.

But the guy insisted. “ yoebo, I know you’re just tired come on let’s go inside. “ he tried to pull Yoon Ah going inside.

But Yoon Ah didn’t follow and removes Seung Ha’s hands to her elbow. “ look what happened to us recently, please  think of it… I don’t want to regret when the time comes that were both failure. So as early as we can please find ourselves first. “.

Seung Ha just look to Yoon Ah’s eyes. “ so you’re really divorcing with me? “.

The lady nods and looks down. “ mianhae…”

They both sleep not facing with each other.

Its already morning Yoon Ah is still sleeping when Seung Ha woke up. The handsome guy fixes the blanket of Yoon Ah and he left a kiss on her forehead before going out the room.

Yoon Ah woke up and goes to dining and to her surprise Seung Ha prepared everything.

The guy smile at her while placing the plate “ good morning “.

Yoon Ah gulp first before talking “ I thought you left already “

But the guy smile “ why would I? “.

“ Seung Ha… “ Yoon Ah didn’t finish her words.

“ Yoebo… don’t talk about divorce ok?, Ill look for work ok?. Don’t worry anymore “ he smile.

“ arasso… I didn’t mean to say it last night but I guessed I have point do you think so? “ Yoon Ah said.

“ haist this girl, if I didn’t hire then you can have another reason to divorce with me, but for now let’s not arasso? “ the guy said in jokingly manners.

The lady just looks at him.

Seung Ha look to Yoon Ah “ ill visit eomma today and I’ll try to borrow “.

Yoon Ah forcedly smile at him.

Jung Soo visited Yoon Ah

“ I knew it you  don’t have money. I thought you don’t need help. So what’s now? Seung Ha doesn’t work anymore… “. Jung Soo asked.

“ he will find soon, and the money is just for my business, jebal… I’ll pay you when I already succeed “ Yoon Ah bite her lips waiting for her mother’s answer.

Jung Soo sigh first before responding “ I’ll let you, if you divorce with Seung Ha and come back to us and continue to study “.

Yoon Ah just look to her mother.

“ sounds like you don’t want “ Jung Soo said before getting her bag.

“ wait… if ever you lend me money and become successful in study and business will you let me to marry again Seung Ha? “ Yoon Ah asked.

Jung Soo chuckle “ you really love him, hmm “ and she motion her head left and right “ what else my choice? Then go re-marry him “. But sounds forced.

Yoon Ah widely smile  “ if that so then I’ll accept it “.

“ haist, kids nowadays “ Jung Soo let out a sigh.

Meanwhile

Seung Ha visited his family.

“ aigooo, we thought you already forget us “ Hye Seon hug her son.

“ ohhh were is Yoon Ah? “ Soon Jae looks behind looking for Yoon Ah.

But his wife elbowed him “ why looking for that girl, your son is here he’s more important than Yoon Ah. “

“ eomma “ Seung Ha only word he said.

“ mianhae for that “ Soon Jae apologized to Seung Ha

The old lady just rolled her eyes and look back again to Seung Ha “ what brings you here? You missed us? Aigoo we missed you too “ the old lady said.

“ eomma, appa can we talk? “ Seung Ha requested.

After some minutes

“ you’re here just to say you don’t have work anymore and to borrow money? “ Hye Seon unbelievable said.

The guy just looks down because of shame.

“ haist… you don’t need to support her anymore, besides your obligation is done or should I say you dont have any reason anymore to stay with her “. The old lady straightens her lips.

“ Hye Seon.. “ Soon Jae tried to make her wife to be quiet.

Soon Jae looks to Seung Ha “ adeul~ (son) you know how hard to save money, but if you really don’t have money or experiencing hard life already were here to accept you, your eomma is right you don’t have any reasons anymore to stay with Yoon Ah “ he didn’t finish his words.

“ I love my wife “ he looks to his parents.

The couple look to each other and looks back to Seung Ha “ we know, but not just because you love each other you can support each other already “ Hye Seon said. “ you’re both young you don’t know what marriage life is. See your wife is focus on her business as if thats a big business that sooner will boom, what she knows about business she’s not even graduate… “ she didn’t finish.

“ eomma, Yoon Ah is smart and she knows what she’s doing I believe she will become successful “ Seung Ha defend.

“ hmm I believe she can handle it, but the thing is you can’t support each other if you’re both young. Look at you now you’re here seeking help, that once both of you declined when you were too in love and aggressive to marry“ Soon Jae said.

Hye Seon nods “ we asked you before if you can really make it and you both said yes, and you promised that you will not going to ask help on us “ she crosses her arms.

“ mianhae, I guessed were just so confident that time “ Seung Ha look down.

Hye Seon straightens her lips sign of disappointment and Soo Jae just taps Seung Ha.

 “ son, marriage can wait but great opportunities are there in just one blink, what im saying is why not study first so that you can look a proper jo and start again with her if youre stable already. “ Soon Jae said.

“ if you can’t help me I guessed I have to seek help to others “ the guy abruptly stood up and bows to his parents and left.

“ Seung Ha… “ Hye Seon only words that came out to her.

Later that night Seung Ha and Yoon Ah are talking while lying in the bed

“ to be very honest yoebo, I don’t have money anymore “ Yoon Ah said without withdrawing her look to the ceiling.

Seung Ha look to her “ that’s why you want to divorce? “

The lady didn’t reply

Seung Ha held Yoon Ah’s arms “ yoebo? “

Yoon Ah finally spoke up “ that’s one of the reasons. “ and she glance to his husband.

“ you mean there’s a lot? “ the handsome guy asked.

The pretty lady looks at him and nods “ were both here because of our immaturity and we faced this because of our feisty feelings. “

The handsome guy just withdraws his look to his wife and look to the ceiling “ did you still remember the first time we saw each other? “ he suddenly asked that makes Yoon Ah confused looking at him because its out of the topic.

Flashback

Yoon Ah is picking some snow to make a snowball while Seung Ha is with his friends. “ I really enjoyed this outing “ one of his friend said while looking around. “ I love skiing “ the other one said. “ kaja let’s start there, he said while pointing to other direction.

“ Yoon Ah what are you doing there? Why you took so long? “ one girl asked while shouting not far from Yoon Ah.

“ im making snowball… “ Yoon Ah replied while crumpling it to her palms.

The pretty lady immediately stood up and wanted to throw it to her friends.

“ oh~ oh there she goes.. “ the girl said when she knew it.

When Yoon Ah throw it, there were Seung Ha with his friend passed by to their place.

Yoon Ah widened her eyes when she throws the snowball and it landed to Seung Ha’s shoulder.

“ omo!! “ the pretty lady covered and run to Seung Ha.

“ mianhae…. I didn’t mean that “ she bows

But the guy is just looking at her “ yeppuda “ he thought and he snap out “ oh… its ok… “ he smile.

“ really mianhae “ she apologetic bowed.

“ its really ok don’t worry.. “ he again smile to Yoon Ah

Yoon Ah smiled back and that from moment he fell in love at first sight.

End of flashback

Both of them chuckled “ from that moment I fell in love with you “ Seung Ha said.

“ were both there for an outing, and I didn’t mean to see you again after that.. but we’ve meet again at the book fare and from that moment we started to hang out “ Yoon Ah can’t hide the fact that she’s giggling inside.

“ my point is are you willing to let go of that? “ Seung Ha immediately asked.

The pretty lady stays quiet.

“ Yoon Ah.. “ he looks back to Yoon Ah.

“ Seung Ha.. I don’t want to let go that of course, but we have to face the truth… were not yet ready for this, I think the reason why I miscarriage because were both not yet ready for this kind of life. “ the lady sadly point it.

“ is this really what you want? “ the guy asked again.

Yoon Ah sits properly and look to Seung Ha “ we can both go back to this when we are ok, I mean if we are mature enough, stable enough and can stand alone “ she smile.

Seung Ha sigh “ you looks like my parents, you don’t have trust to me even to yourself “

They are both facing with each other at the dining area looking at the paper in the middle of the table.

The letter is their marriage contract

“ were not going to divorce, were just going to separate for the meantime “ Yoon Ah said

And the latter nods “ arasso.. I understand now “.

When morning arrives

Jung Soo opened the door and to her surprise it was Yoon Ah

“ omo… look what we have here…. Yoebo our Yoon Ah came back. “ she widely smile to her daughter.

Yoon Ah forcedly smile.

 Meanwhile

Seung Ha and Lee Soo Jae welcome Seung Ha to their house and immediately brought to his room.

“ aigoooo…. At least you’re here now “ Hye Seon happily said while fixing Seung Ha’s bed.

“ why it’s all of a sudden? Did something happen to you and Yoon Ah? “ Soo Jae asked while placing her hands to his pocket.

Hye Seon immediately interrupted “ that’s not important, at least our dear Seung Ha is already here. At least were done to that conceited family “ she said and make face.

“ Eomma “ “ Yeobo “ both guy said in unison.

“ were not yet divorce.. we’ve just decided to go back on studies and to our parents as well and when the right time comes we’ll go back with each other“. Seung Ha smiled.

But the old lady straightens her lips. “ its almost the same you’re divorced already. Don’t ever come back again there arasso?“

Days, weeks, months have passed, they continue to study they enrolled again but they never fail to see each other secretly whenever they have spare time.

Yoon Ah continued to build her business.

Seung Ha and Hye Seon are together at the mall when they bumped to someone.

“ mianhae “ Hye Seon abruptly apologized same with the lady.

And to Seung Ha’s surprised it was Lee Young Ae.

“ Young Ae? “ Seung Ha asked.

and he noticed that she is pregnant.

The lady wants to hide it but she cant. “ a…a…annyeong haseyo “ she bows to Seung Ha and Hye Seon.

“ omo… Lee Young Ae? “ Hye Seon asked and look to Seung Ha “ if im not mistaken she is your… “ she didn’t finish her words.

“ long time no see “ Seung Ha smiled trying to cut his mom’s sentence.

The three of them decided to eat at the restaurant.

“ aigooo my poor child “ Hye Seon looks to Young Ae in a pitiful eyes. “ why don’t you go back to your husband and live there with that child? “.

But Lee Young Ae immediately shook her head “ he passed away already last two months ago because of a car accident “. She said.

“ I don’t really want to interfere but why don’t you go back to his family instead? “ Hye Seon added.

Seung Ha interrupted “ eomma she’s divorced already and she already said that she don’t want to go back there “.

Time flies and they are ready to bid goodbyes.

“ anyway thank you for today “ Young Ae smile to them.

“ aigooo no problem, you’re Seung Ha’s friend “ Hye Seon all smile to her.

“ anyway if you need something or you want to talk with or whatsoever you can contact me here or go here “ Young Ae gave an business card. “ if you want to work they also have vacant, I can refer you with my boss “ she smile.

Seung Ha received it and nods.

Days have passed.

Yoon Ah and Seung Ha are both eating.

The pretty lady stops eating “ you’re going to see Young Ae again, why you have to work there? “ sounds that she’s concern.

Seung Ha smile “ don’t worry, im there as working student only, don’t think of anything ok “

“ how will I? I still remember..” she didn’t even finish it.

“ aigooo…. Don’t think of that ok. Its already passed let’s forget that “ Seung Ha messed Yoon Ah’s hair.

“ yah~… “ she removes Seung Ha’s hand to her hair “ messed everything not my hair. “ and she continued to eat.

And Seung Ha just chuckle and continue eating.

Meanwhile

Park Ji Young saw the couple and she irritated pout.

“ hey girl… you can still win him “ her friend said.

“ yeah, I heard they are separated already right “ the other girl said.

“ yes they are but look.. they are really inlove…. Haist “ Ji young irritated left.

And others followed.

“ hey where are you going? “ the girl shout.

“ im going to eat alone don’t follow me “ she irritated said again. “and im going home straight “ she added.

And her friends obey.

While she was about to go out the pastry house she saw Hye Seon entered and headed to the counter she wanted to greet the lady so she smile widely “ Ahju….” She didn’t finish it when she saw the scene.

“ aigooo.. look who’s here again.. “ Hye Seon saw Jung Soo who are near at the glass stand of some cakes.

The latter sigh and rolled her eyes “ you again… “

“ oh yeah…. What’s on earth? why do I always see you “ the other lady straighten her lips.

Jung Soo look to her “ why do I even bother? Our kids are already done anyway “ and she totally ignores it.

“ yes… they are done because my Seung Ha already found someone “ Hye Seon lie.

The other lady ignores it.

“ and she’s not like your Yoon Ah, she’s smart, famous in Japan, rich, and beautiful “ Hye Seon added. “ her name is Lee Young Ae, oh… they even work at the same company and soon will marry“ she lied again.

“ Lee Young Ae? “ Park Ji Young think first “ oh…. Yeah Seung Ha’s crush way back high school, are they really going to marry? “. She added.

And to Jung Soo’s irritation she face the other lady “ even our Yoon Ah found someone too he’s handsome, a doctor, and rich “.

Hye Seon can’t contain her angry face. “ hmmp.. “ and she left the pastry house.” I’ll go to other “ she thought.

“ hmmm im confused, if they found another, then why they are still together? “ Ji Young thought.

~~~

“ Ahjumma!! “ Ji Young called Hye Seon.

Hye Seon look back “ oh… Ji Young-sshi… wae? “

The lady smile “ hmm… do you know where is Seung Ha now? “

The old lady smile “ aigoo this kid, he’s at school right now “ and she looks to her wrist watch “ oh..maybe he’s going now to his part time work “

“ part time work? “ she asked as if she doesn’t know.

The other lady nods “ deh~ “

“ eoddie? (where) “  she asked.

“ at the __________ company. “ she immediately replied.

The pretty lady abruptly bowed “ komawo “ and left.

“ aigooo, my Seung Ha is really a magnetic guy when it comes to a girls even his ex is still chasing him.“ Hye Seon smiled.

The lady arrives to the __________ company.

Han Wi is also there just to visit his friend. She was about to go closer to Han Wi but someone went closer first and she hid at the wall.

Young Ae who happens who came out the elevator saw Han Wi. “ Han Wi, what are you doing here? “ she smile.

“ oh Young Ae-sshi… im waiting for Seung Ha to arrive, where are you going? “ he asked.

The lady smile “ we have client meeting, anyway I’ll go now “ they bid goodbyes and left Han Wi.

“ she’s pregnant… “ Ji Young thought while peeking at the wall.

When Young Ae left, Ji Young got a chance to go closer to Han Wi.

“ Han Wi…. “ she called

And to Han Wi’s surprised it was Ji Young “ what are you doing here? “

“ oh… nothing I just visited my mom’s friend here, how about you? “ she lied.

“ ah…. Im waiting for a friend… “ he replied.

The lady look to someone who left in just seconds “ Young Ae? “

Han Wi got surprised “ you saw it….”

The lady nods “ so she works here too… now I know” as if she doesn’t know “ and she’s pregnant “ she poutly said.

The guy nods.

“ hmmm, I just heard to someone that Seung Ha and Young Ae are couple and soon will marry? “ Ji Young immediately said.

That makes Han Wi looks to her “ what? Couple? Marry?“ and he chuckled.

“ deh~ “ the lady pout. “ am I wrong for what I heard? “.

“ where did you heard that? “ the guy can’t stop laughing.

“ yah~ don’t laugh at me… don’t you know it hurts me that I discovered those things? “ she said between her irritation.

“ wait… wait… where did you heard that? “ Han Wi once again asked.

“ to… Seung Ha’s mom “ the lady said that makes Han Wi stop to laugh.

“ really? “ Han Wi asked again.

The lady nods.

“ wait I thought Yoon Ah and Seung Ha are still together secretly? “ Han Wi asked again.

The lady shrugged “ maybe they are cheating with each other too secretly “ she raised her eyebrows while giving emphasize to secretly word.

Han Wi suddenly thought the incident last time which Seung Ha and Young Ae involve.

“ did something happened again when I left them? Then Young Ae gets pregnant? And Young Ae declares that it is his ex-husband child? Just to avoid conflict with Yoon Ah? Hmm “ he became confused. “ or maybe that is the real reason why they got divorced and Seung Ha feels pity and guilty that’s why he keeps on seeing Yoon Ah secretly? “ he thought again.

“ yah~ Han Wi “ Ji Young interrupted.

Han Wi snap out “ are you really sure of what you heard?”.

“ aigooo if you don’t want to believe me then ok… im asking you too but it seems you don’t know too “ she scratched her head and look around.

“ look Young Ae is pregnant… but doesn’t mean she’s pregnant with Seung Ha’s child. She’s married to someone ok… don’t make such gossip “ Han Wi said.

“ oh yeah she’s pregnant… “ Ji Young widened her eyes and looks to Han Wi “ tell me you’re telling truth “ she covered .

“ yah~ Park Ji Young… whatever in your mind that’s not true “ Han Wi said

“ I really hope that’s baby is not Seung Ha’s child “ Ji Young cried as if she’s really hurt.

“ yah~ Ji Young… stop that people are looking at us… “ Han Wi tried to look everyone and bowing.

“ waaahhh, I cant….. “ she still cries like a baby and she run going outside the lobby.

When she already outside the company she passed by to Seung Ha who are going inside

“ oh… is that Ji Young? “ he thought after seeing the lady who were crying while running.

When he arrives at the lobby he immediately smiled to his friend.

“ yah~ how true that Young Ae and you are going to marry? “ his friend immediately asked.

To his surprised his smile faded “ marry? “

The guy nods. “ did you see Ji Young? I just heard it to her… “

“ haha you’re believing on her? You know her she just wants my attention that’s why she’s making that kind of gossip “. He chuckle and tap his friends shoulder.

“ I hope so, but she said she heard it to your eomma “ Han Wi immediately said.

Seung Ha abruptly look back to Han Wi “ eomma? Are you sure “. And the latter nods after some seconds he immediately thought something that makes his eyes wide and he immediately run out the company.

“ Seung Ha where are you going? “ Han Wi shout. “ aish…..” he geez.

 

 


 

Hi readers!!! Thank you...eventhough you're not leaving comments I still appreciate it XD

I hope i can get feedback from you... LOL

once again Thank you!

im still focus to Yoon Ah and Seung Ha's story please bear with me, I know its kinda boring lol. YoonWon will appear soon promise ;)

keep on reading and promote also to your friends.

if you found any mistakes which are grammars, spelling, rambled words, etc Im sorry... :D