Double Trouble: Chapter 7

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading. but it will only plays on browser (laptop, desktop) not on cellphone.

 

When they arrived at Seoul they headed back to their house.

“ finally we’re here “ Yoona smile while releasing her seatbelt.

“ do you want to see appa? “ Siwon asked

The pretty lady look to him “ is he there? “

The latter nods “ at least we can informed him about this “ she raised her finger.

And Siwon smile while nodding.

Meanwhile Irene/JooHyun is scrolling in her laptop

“ hmmmp…. He still not posting it “ she pout “ Im always giving him gifts but he’s not posting it “

She continues to scroll down.

She’s giggling while scrolling down

Siwon and Yoona enter the house.

“ oh how’s your trip? “ Seung Ha asked “ do you want to eat? “ he smile.

The couple smile at him.

“ wae? “ the old guy got confused.

“ appa… “ she pulled Yoona closer to him and raised Yoona’s hand.

Seung Ha widely smile “ finally!! “

The couple happily nods to him.

“ we need to celebrate it “ he exclaimed it he was about to go to the kitchen when the doorbell rings.

Siwon pressed the monitor and to his surprised it was Hye Seon and Soon Jae

“ halmoni, haraboji “ Siwon happily greeted them.

The old couple entered the house

“ omo Yoona you’re here “ the old lady smile to Yoona.

“ Annyeong haseyo halmoni “ the pretty lady smile and bowed to her.

“ yeobo.. this is Yoona, Siwon’s girlfriend she’s the one that im talking about “ the old lady introduced to Soon Jae.

“ ah… I see “ Soon Jae smile at her.

“ nice meeting you haraboji “ the pretty lady smile at him.

“ nice meeting you too “ he smile.

Siwon interrupted them “ she’s not my girlfriend anymore “ he smile.

“ mwo? What do you mean “ Hye Seon confusedly asked.

“ she is my fiancée already “ he grinned.

Yoona happily showed her hand.

“ waaahhh…. “ Hye Seon happily claps.

“ Chukahae~ “ Soon Jae greeted them.

“ it looks like we’re really going to celebrate it “ Seung Ha happily said.

The old couple nods.

While they are preparing the old lady abruptly asked about Yoona’s eomma.

“ Siwon said that you’re neighbour here, why don’t you invite your family here “ the old lady smile.

The pretty lady shyly smile “ mianhae eomma is currently on her out of town and my sister I think she’s not at home “.

But Yoona is wrong Irene is at home and freely can do everything that she wants.

She’s eating everything inside the fridge while spazzing about Park Bo Gum, she’s dancing while playing music she own the house for that time.

The time has passed Yoona with Siwon’s family are done.

“ till we meet again “ the old lady smile to Yoona.

The pretty lady nods “ deh “ and she bows.

“ I’ll accompany Yoona going back to their house, then I’ll accompany you going home “ Siwon offered to them.

Soon Jae shook his head “ no need, no need we can go home “ he smile.

“ appa, at least we know that you got home safe let Siwon do what he want “ Seung Ha smile.

Siwon nods “ wait me here “ he said to the two oldies.

“ arasso, if that’s what you want “ Hye Seon smile at him

and she looks to Yoona “ bye… congrats again “

“ komawo “ Yoona smile and give a warm hug to them. “ have a safe trip going home “

“ let’s go? “ Siwon asked Yoona.

Yoona nods and bid goodbyes to them.

Siwon and Yoona arrived to Im’s gate

“ Komawo for today “ Yoona look to Siwon with sparkling eyes “ and also for this “ and she looks to her ring.

Siwon hold Yoona’s shoulder “ as long as for you, saranghae “ he smile.

Yoona nods before answering back “ nado saranghae “ and she hug Siwon.

Siwon hug back.

After some seconds they released their hug “ you should go in now, maybe JooHyun is there already “ Siwon said while looking at the house.

The pretty lady look also to the house and she looks back to Siwon “ arasso, bye “ she smile before leaving a sweet peck to Siwon’s lips.

The guy sweetly smile to her and wave.

And the latter immediately went inside the gate.

When Yoona got inside the house is totally mess

She looks to the living room the pillows on the couch are on the floor; the player cover is not properly arranged, there some chips on the floor and some garbage and some empty soda in can. She immediately went to JooHyun room.

“ JooHyun “ she knock but the girl is listening to her laptop while spazzing.

Yoona knock again “ yah~ JooHyun… “ but still no one is responding “ I’ll go inside there! open the door “ when it’s still not opening she went to the cabinet to get something.

“ I have your room’s key open the door now “ she immediately said after she got back to JooHyun’s room.

When there is still no response she went inside using the key.

“ yah JooHyun.. “ she saw her sister listening to the loudly music while swaying her body while looking to the laptop.

“La La La La La La La La La La La La (Neon imi)
Heart B B B Beat
Majimak nameun sungankkaji
Naege matgige doel geoya neon
Dalkomhan neoui Russian Roulette “
JooHyun is singing Russian Roulette of Red Velvet.

Yoona rolled her eyes before going near to her sister. “ JooHyun… “ but the girl didn’t hear her she immediately pulled the other headset on JooHyun’s ear.

“ omo!! “ the other girl got startled while holding her chest “ Yah!!! “ she abruptly shout to her sister. “ wae? You didn’t know how to knock? “ she shout again while in disguise face.

Yoona half smile to her “ I did, but how will you hear it if your music is loud… “ she said in pissed tone.

“ since you’re here now, what do you want “ JooHyun asked when she got back to her laptop

“ yah… the living room is messy… maybe you like to clean it “ Yoona crosses her arms.

“ I’ll clean it later “ the latter is still continuing typing.

The other girl sigh “ you should clean it now “

“ later…. “ JooHyun said.

“ Yah… JooHyun.. “ Yoona said still crossing her arms

The other girl irritate look to Yoona “ Irene!! I told you Irene…. “ she geez.

“ whatever, go clean the mess outside “ Yoona ordered to her sister.

“ I told you already later I’ll clean it “ she immediately look back to the laptop.

“ yah…. Clean it now or else I’ll tell it to eomma “ Yoona threatened her.

The other girl gives a death glare to Yoona and she noticed Yoona’s ring “ did Siwon oppa proposed to you already? “ this time her look to her sister become nice.

The latter look to the ring “ deh~ but don’t change the topic clean the living room now “

“ I just asked…. What’s wrong with Siwon oppa and he wanted to settle with you? “ she said as if she was teasing Yoona.

Yoona gestured to her to hit her “ aish.. “

“ im just joking…. “ she half laugh “ I just love your reaction when im teasing you “

“ clean the living room now and throw the garbage arasso? “ Yoona ordered again.

“ Later I said right? “ JooHyun said when she was about to look back to the laptop Yoona abruptly reacted.

“ clean it now or I’ll report it to eomma? “ Yoona reminded.

“ arasso arasso… “ the latter got force and stood up.

JooHyun clean the living room with disgust face after some minutes of cleaning she went outside to throw away the garbage.

When she arrives at the garbage bin not far from their house she immediately throws the garbage there.

Seung Ha is also there to throw garbage.

The pretty lady look back to go back and to her surprise Seung Ha is there going near she immediately bow to the old guy.

“ Annyeong haseyo “ Seung Ha greeted her.

The pretty lady smile at him “ deh Annyeong haseyo “ and she look to Tobi who is with Seung Ha too “ waaah kyeopta… “ she smile “ is he/she bites? “ she abruptly asked.

“ ani~ go touch him “ he smile and throw the garbage.

The pretty lady sits to level the dog “ hello, what is your name? “ she plays the soft fur of the dog.

“ his name is Tobi “ Seung Ha replied while clapping his hands to remove the dust on his hands.

“ hi Tobi…. He’s too cute “ she said while playing the dog.

“ are you going home now? “ the old guy asked.

The girl nods and stood up “ deh~ “ she smile.

“ I see, anyway is there still open  store here? “ Seung Ha asked

The pretty lady nods “ but its kinda long walk from here “

“ that’s ok… “ Seung Ha smile “ im just craving for an ice cream and I wanted to buy some snacks too “

“ I see… if you want I will accompany you going there “ the pretty lady sweetly smile.

“ oh no need just give me the direction and I’ll follow “ the old guy insisted.

“ its ok.. besides you’re new here “ the pretty lady forcibly wanted to accompany him.

“ well if that’s ok with you “ the old guy warmly smile at her.

The pretty lady just nods and looks back to the dog.

They arrived at the store Seung Ha bought some snack and some ramen and he also bought ice cream

When he went out the store he immediately give the another ice cream to JooHyun who was busy playing with Tobi.

The pretty lady got confused while looking at the ice cream.

“ get it it’s for you “ Seung Ha smile at her forcing her to get the ice cream.

“ oh komawo…. “ she smile after getting the ice cream.

“ komawo also “ Seung Ha smile at her.

While they are walking and eating the ice cream they are talking.

“ Siwon oppa really loves Yoona unnie “ JooHyun smile after saying it.

The old guy nods “obviously they really love each other “

“ what is your name again? Joo…Joo…” Seung Ha is trying to remember.

“ JooHyun… “ the pretty lady immediately answered.

“ ah ok JooHyun and your stage name is Irene? “ he asked again.

The latter nods “ you can call me Irene if you want “ she shyly said.

“ ok then…. Irene.. “ the old guy chuckles.

“ Tobi… you hear that? Samchon (uncle) called me by my stage name “ she asked the dog while they are walking

She was holding Tobi’s lace.

And they continue walking going back to their home.

When Irene got inside the house.

“ what took you so long to go back, I was about to go there “ Yoona said.

Irene immediately answered “ I encountered Siwon oppa’s appa he treated me an ice cream “ while walking going to her room.

Yoona trail Irene’s direction “ jeongmal? “ she asked.

“ deh~ he was nice “ JooHyun said while looking back to Yoona.

“ of course “ Yoona smile.

“ anyway I don’t have any debt with you already right? So should I go inside now? “ JooHyun asked.

The latter nods and smile at her “ komawo… that’s my sister… “ and she gives a flying kiss “ goodnight sweet dreams “

JooHyun rolled her eyes “ ewww “ and she entered her room.

Yoona just chuckles.

The days have passed Yoona is preparing for work she knocks on JooHyun’s room. “ JooHyun… wake up…I’ll go now close the gate and the house arasso… “ but she did not received any response she looks to her watch and base to her face she was running out of time already “ JooHyun….” She knock again “ I’ll go now if you’re hungry there’s a food on the table arasso? “ and she left.

Inside JooHyun’s room she just woke up when she heard the last reminder of her sister.

When Yoona left she went outside and checked the food she immediately eat it when she’s done she was still hungry so she decided to cook for another food because the house is still on her own she was free to do everything again.

Siwon is busy typing when Suho tap him “ hyung… “ and he handed a letter to Siwon

“ what is this? “ the guy confusedly look to him.

The other guy shrugged “ maybe read it so you will know “ he smile.

Siwon reads the letter after some minutes he smile and look to Suho.

“ so what is it? Is it good news or not? “ Suho asked.

Siwon widely smile and look to Suho “ my work is already accepted…. “

“ jeongmal? That’s great!! Chukahae!! “ Suho congratulated Siwon.

“ komawo “ Siwon smile and happily look back to the paper.

“ im happy for you…. Its double celebration one is for your engagement and now that one “ Suho smile.

“ deh~ “ Siwon said without withdrawing his look to the paper.

~~~

Yoona arrived at the clinic.

“ am I late already? “ she immediately asked.

Sunny shook her head

Yoona went to her table and fixed her hair

“ omo… “ Sunny run to Yoona and hold her hands “ is this an engagement ring? “ sunny asked still looking to Yoona’s finger.

“ really? “ Hyoyeon asked and walked closer to them

Yoona smile at them before nodding

“ waahhhh!! “ Sunny exclaimed

Hyoyeon claps “ chukahae!! “

“ this is a celebration… “ Sunny happily said.

Lee Byung Joon entered the clinic  too

“ good morning “ he greeted the three ladies

“ Doctor Lee, Yoona is finally engage!! “ Sunny mentioned.

The Doctor stopped and look to Yoona “ wow, Congratulation… “ he smile.

The pretty lady smile “ komawo “.

“ let’s throw a celebration for that “ Hyoyeon said.

Doctor Lee and Sunny nods

“ my treat… “ Yoona smile.

Doctor Lee insisted “ no… give it to me… “ he smile

“ but… “ Yoona didn’t finish her word

“ that’s ok “ Doctor Lee smile “ leave it to me “.

“well komawo.. “ Yoona smile.

~~~

Yoon Ah arrives home after her long vacation

And she was greeted by their messy house, she looks around it looks like a storm hit their house. The sink is full of used utensils and some cooking tools, the table is also messy she trail her look going to the living room the pillows are on the floor and their some soda in can, chips and etc.

She was unbelievably sigh “ what happened here? “ she murmured and she looks to the sleepy JooHyun in the couch.

She went near to her daughter “ JooHyun wake up… “

But the girl is still sleeping. “ Yah JooHyun… “ the old lady is kinda pissed now.

But the girl just scratches herself and turned herself to the couch

“ wake up JooHyun-ah… “ Yoon Ah tried to tap her “ wake up…. What happened here? “

The girl is irritated opened her eyes while scratching her head “ mwo… don’t you see im sleeping? “

“ yah!! “ Yoon Ah shout already, and JooHyun got surprised it was their mom.

“ eomma… “ she immediately properly sit.

“ look at the house, what happened here? “ the ahjumma asked while placing her hands on her waist.

“ I…I… Im going to clean it… “ JooHyun grinned.

“ better do it now “ Yoon Ah said “ I just arrived from the vacation and I will back home into this aigoo “ she said while going to her room “ clean it now “ she added.

JooHyun pout and scratch her head before standing.

Because of long travel Yoon Ah decided to sleep after of her arrival. Joo Hyun is cleaning the house when the doorbell rings.

The girl checked the monitor to check who is it “ oh.. Samchon… “

~~~

“ annyeong haseyo “ JooHyun greeted Seung Ha who was with Tobi.

“ annyeong haseyo, is Yoona there? She’s not answering my call “ he asked.

But JooHyun shook her head “ she just left this morning wae? “

“ oh I see, I just want to favor her to take care Tobi for the meantime because I have to leave the house since I don’t know yet our neighbor I just thought Yoona can help me to look after Tobi for today “ Seung Ha said while looking to the dog.

JooHyun smile at him “ I see “

“ but since Yoona is not there maybe I’ll leave Tobi alone at the house “ Seung Ha added.

“ oh ani… you can leave him here, I’ll look for him instead “ JooHyun grinned “ if im not mistaken Tobi’s personal doctor is unnie right so its ok “ she added.

“ are you sure about that? “ Seung Ha asked and the latter nods.” Ok then “ he smile to JooHyun “ komawo”.

JooHyun went inside with Tobi she let the dog stay there while she was cleaning.

After some hours JooHyun is watching television with Tobi, when Yoon Ah went out of her room.

And she was surprised there is a dog  “ where did you get that dog? “ she immediately asked.

“ oh, this is Tobi, Siwon oppa’s dog and unnie’s client, Siwon appa just want to look after Tobi for the meantime “ JooHyun said.

“ oh I see… “ Yoon Ah smile to the dog “ annyeong… “

On the other hand Tobi is just looking at her as if the dog knows her.

Flashback~~~

“ aish I miss her, you know what I saw her after how many years but I guessed the situation already is not the same “ Seung Ha said while caressing Tobi’s fur “ oh… I mean my ex-wife I’ll show you her face “ Seung Ha pulled his wallet and show a picture to the dog.

“ that’s her, she’s pretty right? “ he smile and put back the picture to his wallet “ I hope she’s doing fine now “.

End of flashback~~~

Tobi immediately went near to Yoona Ah who sat down next to JooHyun

“ omo…. “ the ahjumma got startle because of the dog “ does he bites? “ she abruptly asked.

“ ani…. He maybe want you to touch him, I think he likes you “ JooHyun said without withdrawing her looks to the television.

Yoon Ah smiles to the dog and played with it. " aigoo kyeopta "

~~~

Tobi immediately run going to the door when someone entered, Yoon Ah waited the person who entered.

Yoona went home with Siwon and they found Yoon Ah who were looking to their direction and they both bow sign of respect.

“ oh eomma you’re here “ Yoona said.

The old lady smiled at them “ deh~ Tobi already ate “ and she smile to the couple like they have to tell something. “ so you’re not going to tell it? “

“ tell what? “ Yoona got confused.

“ aigooo… that you’re engaged already, JooHyun said it to me already “ she said when she stand

Yoona chuckle “ of course we will tell it but she told it already “ she smile.

“ glad you’re back already “ Siwon smile. " and komawo for taking care of Tobi "

the dog is barking to Siwon as if he was telling something

" I guessed he said komawo too " Siwon smiled " Tobi quiet "

but the dog is stil barking

The old lady nods. " its ok... " she looks to the dog " he is too cute "

the dog is barking to Siwon and running back and forth to Yoon Ah and to him.

“ anyway I have to leave now I just fetch Tobi here and accompany Yoona here “ Siwon bow to Yoon Ah. " Tobi calm down were going home now let's go "

“ already? We have to celebrate it “ Yoon Ah said.

Siwon shyly insisted “ I guessed its better if we celebrate it with appa? You haven’t meet him yet “ he said.

Yoon Ah got taken a back “ oh yeah.. I almost forgot, tomorrow? How about that? “ she happily smile.

The couple look at each other “ well thats ok with  me “ Yoona smile.

“ yes its ok for me too and that is Appa’s rest day too “ Siwon smile too.

“ well, then its set now “ Yoon Ah smile

~~~

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading. but it will only plays on browser (laptop, desktop) not on cellphone.

Its already the time that they are waiting for, Yoon Ah makes herself presentable before leaving the house. " hmm, I have to look pretty today because it is one of the precious days for Yoona and Siwon "

She arrives at the Restaurant first.

“ good afternoon maam, how many are you? “ the reception asked her.

“ table for four please “ she smile.

And the lady reception leads her to the table.

She gracefully seated there and waited for others, after some seconds Seung Ha arrives too.

And the reception leads him near to the table wherein Yoon Ah is sitting.

They are seating back to back. Yoon Ah look to her back to check the entrance, Seung Ha looks around to see the whole places and they are both surprised when they see each other.

“ what are you doing here? “ Yoon Ah suddenly asked “ are you following me? “ she added.

The latter chuckle “ why would I follow you, im waiting for my son and his future wife “

“ ha… there’s a lot of restaurant here in south korea why it has to be here “ she murmured she seated back to her direction.

“ well I don’t know, then you why are you here? “ Seung Ha asked.

“ oh well im waiting for my future son-in-law and daughter too “ she answered

Seung Ha half laugh “ same reason with me “ he teased.

Yoon Ah looks back to him “ im telling the truth ha~ if I know you can’t afford here and you’re daughter-in-law will pay for it “ she teased.

The ahjusshi got mocked by Yoon Ah “ ah..deh~ they tell me that it’s their treat, anyway my future daughter-in-law is a Doctor a successful Doctor... “ he take revenge.

The lady on the other side laugh also “ until now you’re into money? Even your future daughter-in-law will experience what I experienced…. Poor her “ she chuckles while shooking her head

The old guy got speechless “ at least her family is ok unlike yours “he said in pissed tone.

Yoon Ah got speechless too “ you know what since I left you my life changed a lot look I have my business and two successful daughter, one is a professional Doctor and one is an Actress “ she said.

The guy stopped laughing “Doctor and Actress? “ he asked “well that’s good to hear then. “ he was like already lost.

“ haha, see… “ and Yoon Ah disgust look back to her front.

Seung Ha gulp and he looks back to Yoon Ah “ anyway… im not here to fight or create some misunderstanding with you, nice seeing you again “ he forcibly smile.

Yoon Ah on the side rolled her eyes.

“ I haven’t asked you last time, if how are you maybe I can ask you now how… “ the old guy didn’t even finish his words.

Yoon Ah looks to him “ im fine im still alive after you leave me that time, you left without helping me ha~ you are a police captain but you didnt help someone who needs it “ and she looks back to her front with disgust face.

“ that thing I… “ he didn’t finish his words.

And Yoon Ah’s phone ring.

Seung Ha looks back also to his front.

“ oh… deh~ im here already where are you now? “ Yoon Ah asked

At that time Yoona with Siwon already at the entrance and saw Seung Ha who is facing them.

“ were here now, where are you? “ Yoona asked while looking around and going near to Seung Ha.

Siwon smiled to Seung Ha same with Seung Ha who smiled to them.

Yoon Ah looks back and see Yoona “ oh…” she immediately cut the line and smiled at them.

“ Imo… “ Siwon smiled and bow at her

“Imo? “ Yoon Ah said again.

“ I mean Eomma… mianhae “ Siwon smiled.

Seung Ha on the other side got surprised that Siwon is greeted Yoon Ah.

“ ah… appa… “ Siwon look to Seung Ha

Yoon Ah look to Seung Ha and looks back to Siwon “ you mean he is your appa? “ she asked.

Siwon nods with a sweet smile “ you know each other already? “ he asked.

Yoona smile at them “ if that’s so then that would be great “

Yoon Ah look to her daughter “ what great? I know him “ she immediately stood up and held Yoona’s hand “ let’s go I don’t want you to be part of their family “

“ mwo? “ Yoona got surprised same with Siwon.

“ eomma… what do you mean? By that I“ Siwon didn’t finish his words.

“ don’t call me eomma anymore… “ Yoon Ah said to him and pulled Yoona

“ eomma, wait im confused what’s happening… “ Yoona is asking while insisting to her mom’s pulled.

Seung Ha on the other hand just straitens his lips while tapping his fingers to the table.

“ let’s go… this meeting is already done “ the ahjumma tried to pulled Yoona again.

“ eomma.. “ Yoona is confused that time, while Yoon Ah is dragging her going out to the restaurant.

“ eomma.. “ Siwon tried to stop them.

Yoon Ah look to him “ I said don’t call me eomma anymore “

Seung Ha already stood up “ aish… don’t call her eomma you heard that “ he said “ I guessed we have to leave too “ he said while putting his cap. But Siwon didn’t obey.

“ imo… “ as Siwon said while also confused, while Seung Ha is just standing at his back.

Yoon Ah is dragging her daughter with full force “ let’s go… if I said let’s go let’s go arasso? “

“ but… “ Yoona didn’t understand what is happening.

“ no but’s “ Yoon Ah still pulling the girl who want to stay.

“ aigooo…. Is that the mother-in-law that you want? “ Seung Ha loudly said to Siwon that makes Yoon Ah stopped and look back to Seung Ha and gives  him a death glare.

The two young couple looks at them

“ what’s really happening? “ Siwon already asked.

“ deh~ “ Yoona also said.

“ let’s go…” Yoon Ah pulled Yoona but the pretty girl didn’t obey.

Seung Ha sigh “ I’ll go instead “ he smile to them and left the restaurant.

“ appa.. “ Siwon trail him.

“ is there’s a problem? “ the reception asked them when she went near.

“ nothing… “ Siwon immediately answered.

The reception left them.

Yoon Ah looks to Siwon “ from now on don’t go near to Yoona nor communicate with her “

“ eomma… “ Yoona said in a surprised tone

Her mother looks to her “ you heard me… come on let’s go “ and she walks now going out.

Yoona is still not following “ oppa.. “ she said to siwon in worried tone.

Siwon shrugged “ I don’t know what’s happening “

“ Yoona…. “ Yoon Ah called while looking to her daughter

The couple looks to Yoon Ah

Yoona looks back to Siwon “ I’ll call you later arasso? “ she murmured.

Siwon nods

“ Im Yoona…. “ Yoon Ah called again “ let’s go “

“ bye oppa “ Yoona gave a peck on Siwon’s cheek “ I’ll call you later.. “ and she run going to her mom.

And the two ladies left.

Siwon left confused and sigh.

 

 


 

 

ALOHA!!!! you would you mind to suggest some scene? XD

im running out of it lol!

 

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy! :)