Double Trouble: Chapter 3

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading.its your choice then... :)

 

 

 

Yoon Ah is walking going out the campus when she saw Seung Ha is waiting for her at the gate.

“ Seung Ha… what are you doing here? “ the pretty lady asked.

Seung Ha looks around “ did you encounter Ji Young? “

 The pretty lady shook her head “ ani~ wae? “

Seung Ha was relief then… “ nothing, if ever you see her or she talk to you and she said about me, don’t believe her arasso? “
Yoon Ah narrowed her eyes “ yah~ are you keeping again a secret? “
“ ani~ “ he immediate reply “ why would I? “.

 Yoon Ah narrowed her eyes again “ because its Ji Young “.

Seung Ha chuckles “ she’s not into me now ok? “ he smile “ im just protecting you from any gossip just in case “.
“ gossip? “ she asked.
“ deh~ “ Seung Ha nods. “ just don’t listen… “
And Yoon Ah nods.
“ let’s go “ Seung Ha held Yoon Ah’s hand.

“ jakkaman… you have work right? “ she suddenly asked.
But the guy just smile “ im going to be late instead… “
“ yah~ Seung Ha… “ she said in a worried voice.
He pinch Yoon Ah’s cheek “ aigoo… its ok just once.. “ he smile.
But Yoon Ah didn’t agree. “ anyway tomorrow is your mom’s birthday right?”.
The latter nods

“ I’ll visit her tomorrow 
And they continue walking.

 When Yoon Ah arrives at home he mom immediately asked her.
“ where is your marriage certificate? “ the old ahjumma asked.

But Yoon Ah didn’t reply instead she continue to walk going to her room.

The old ahjumma still followed Yoon Ah to the room. “ where is your marriage certificate? Give that to me. “
“ what are you going to do on that? “ the pretty lady asked while putting down her bag.
“ were going to file a divorce “ the ahjumma said.

The pretty lady look to her mom “ eomma can you please get out if you were just going to say nonsense “.
“ yah~ don’t you know, Seung Ha is going to marry someone…meaning to say there’s no chance for you and him to go back. if im not mistaken her name was… Yo..Yoo Ae? Yoon Ae? “ the old lady thought other names.
“ its Yoon Ah eomma “ she said without emotions. “ and that’s me “.

“ im not joking ok? Your former mother-in-law already said it “. The old ahjumma crossed her arms “ so tell me now where is your marriage certificate? “ she added.
“ eomma, I know both of you are making an excuse to make us part “ the girl said while removing her uniform “ can you please go outside im changing can’t you see? “ she ordered her mom.

“ if you don’t want to believe me then go to your former mother-in-law “ the old lady makes an exit to the room.
Then Yoon Ah thought what her mom said. A while ago about the name “ is it Young Ae? “ she thought.

~~~

Yoon Ah went to Seung Ha’s house.
“ she’s not here yet. Wae? “ Soon Jae said while feeding the fish at the aquarium. “ you can wait for her if you want “ the old man smile at her.
“ oh ani~ I’ll go here tomorrow instead “ she smile and bow before leaving the place.

“ are you sure? “ the old man asked her.
“ deh~ bye “ she smile and left the place.
While she was waiting at the waiting area Hye Seon see her.

“ what are you doing here? “ the old lady said while straightening her lips.
“ eommonim “ she said and bow
“ don’t call me like that, were already not connected “ the old lady said.

The pretty lady inhale first “ I just want to ask if you really said to my mom that Seung Ha is going to marry soon? “.
The old lady look to her “ oh deh~, if you don’t want to believe me then go tomorrow at the house, his girlfriend is there “
“ hmmm is it Lee Young Ae? “ she asked.

The old lady nods “ I know you know her. “ and she look to her wrist watch “ if you don’t have anything to say, im going now “.
The old lady left and Yoon Ah was left behind.

Yoon Ah just trail the old lady while walking away.
“ I know Seung Ha will not going to betray me “ She thought.


Meanwhile 

Seung Ha is talking on the other line “ she went to visit her café?  “
And a Man’s voice can be heard “ Im not really sure if she went there, but she’s not here “
“ oh…ok Thank you abeonim “ the latter put down the telephone “ she really loves her café, that sometimes she even forgot that were going to see each other “ and he chuckle “ such a cutieee “

~~~

Eun Kyung sigh first “ here you go again… you didn’t learn don’t you? “ 
“ I don’t know if it is true … “ Yoon Ah pout.
“ haist… why don’t you talk to him first before you jump on that conclusion “ her friend said.

“ but eommonim can’t tell lie even though she doesn’t like me for Seung Ha “ she said “ I know she’s still good to me except to my mom “. She added.
“ you really can’t tell that’s why you have to talk first with Seung Ha “ she still convincing Yoon Ah.

Then the girl nods “ tomorrow at eommonim’s birthday “ She smile.
Its already weekend afternoon Yoon Ah is preparing to go at the party.

“ yesterday Seung Ha called but he didn’t have chance to talk to you since you’re not here “ the maid said while putting down all the clothes to Yoon Ah’s bed.
“ who did he talked to? “ she asked while putting some make up.

“ your appa “ she smile “ he even called early this morning but you visited the café “
“ oh deh~ he called there a while ago I didn’t answer his call because im busy helping  “ she was quite guilty.

“ aiggooo its ok he will understand that “ she smile “ anyway I’ll go now if you need something just call me “ 
The latter nods and smile.

Meanwhile

Han Wi is on his way going to Seung Ha’s house when he encountered Ji Young.
“ are you going to eommonim’s birthday? “ she smile widely.
“ eommonim? “ he laugh “ you’re not even her daughter-in-law. Stop calling her eommonim “ he continue to walk.

“ Han Wi can you tell me some stories about Young Ae and Seung Ha? Are they really… you know… “ she grinned.
“ will you please stop, mind your own business “ he irritated sigh.

The girl pout and immediately blocked Han Wi “ palli tell me, tell me did Seung Ha cheated to Yoon Ah that’s why they separate? “.
The latter rolled his eyes and move to another direction. But Ji Young is too aggressive and keeps on blocking Han Wi.
“ just once? “ she even gesture her finger for one.

“ move away “ he continued to walked.
But the girl is really aggressive
“ haist… I don’t know else what happened that night after they kissed because I left them.. are you happy now? “ he said it fast because of frustration to Ji Young and he left.
Ji Young left mouth opened.
“ so there is a possibility that something happened? “ she thought “ omo… “ she cover .

~~~

Yoon Ah is happily walking going to Seung Ha’s house when she encounter Ji Young too who were thinking.
“ you’re invited too? “ Yoon Ah asked that makes Ji Young snap out.

The girl smirk “ deh~.. oh you too? You still want to see your so-called husband? “ she lied and teased.

The latter makes her lips move to the left sign that she’s irritated already “ if I were you im not going anymore. “ and she left.
“ should I return that statement to you? “ she teased again. “ I know now the reason why you and Seung Ha separated already… “ 
The Latter abruptly look back to her.

“ how does it feel that your love one is cheating on you? “ she smile.

Yoon Ah just smile “ he did not, whatever are you thinking its not true.. “
“ oh… so meaning its not true that Young Ae and Seung Ha kissed? And as far as I know they are going to marry.. so its not true.. “ then she smile “ if its not then Thank you God “ and she look to Yoon Ah “ why all of a sudden they are going to marry? Did something happen? Like…omo, yes Young Ae is pregnant I saw her.. maybe that is the reason… “ she added.

Yoon Ah just smirk “ enough, what is you point then? “ she raised her right brows.

“ well my point is, don’t hurt yourself by going there… tsk tsk.. “ she straighten her lips “ you might regret it later if you did “. She sounded different already. " I bet they invited her too.. ".

“ why would I listen to you.. “ Yoon Ah immediately turned her back and continue to walk.

“ I have warned you already, its up to you if you will push or not. We may not good when it comes to interaction but im not here as Seung Ha’s ex im here just to be your friend for the meantime who is giving you an advice “ sounds like serious and concern.
And Yoon Ah continue to walk after listening to Ji Young.

and she’s almost there when a cab stopped in front of the gate. Not far from her direction she clearly sees Hye Seon happily went out the gate and wanted to meet the person who is in the cab.
Young Ae went down to the cab with a little boy on her hand.

“ aigooo such a handsome boy… come in come in come in… im waiting for you to arrive “ the old lady accompanied Young Ae.
Yoon Ah can clearly see -that Young Ae is pregnant and how happy and carefully attached Hye Seon is to Young Ae.

In just a snap Yoon Ah suddenly thought the incident between Young Ae and Seung Ha. Until she can imagine what really happens that night that makes her eyes closed forcedly and she suddenly felt heartaches and she immediately left the place.

Meanwhile

Young Ae greeted Hye Seon “ Saeng-il-chuka-hamnida “ and immediately handed the gift.
“ aiyoohh~ you don’t have to give me a gift but still komawo “ the old lady smiled back and look to the little boy. 
“ oh...im with my son “ the pretty lady smile and the little boy bowed to them.
“ such a good boy “ Soon Jae smiled.

“ his name is Choi Siwon “ Young Ae introduce his son that age is more probably 1 or 2 yrs old.
 “ kyeopta… “ Hye Seon pinched Siwon’s chin. “ you want to eat? “ she asked the kid and the latter nods.
“ Seung Ha… get him a food or better yet accompany him to the table. “ Hye Seon abruptly ordered to her son.
“ ani~ no need.. “ Young Ae insisted “ I can manage that “.

But the old lady didn’t agree and immediately handed the kid to Seung Ha.
Seung Ha smiled to the kid “ what do you want to eat? “ he accompanied it to the dining.

~~~

Yoon Ah got home with such a lonely eyes.
Jung Soo look to the person who entered the house while reading some magazine. " oh.. I thought you're going to your emmeonim's house why you got home early? " and she noticed the paper bag on her hands " oh... you havent been there right? ".

the girl looks to her mom and was about to cry " eomma..... " 
" wae? " the latter nods. 

the pretty girl run to her and burst out to cry.
" aigooo... wae? did something happened? what they did to you? " while hugging her daughter.
" eomma... " the lady still crying...

the old lady rolled her eyes and thought already what happened " see... I told you so..."
and the young lady cried even more....

" haist... dont ever go there again.. nor see them again. " while caresing Yoon Ah's hair.
" I should have listen to you... " Yoon Ah whisper while crying.

" haist... so tell me now where is your marriage contract... " she said.
the young lady look up to her. " it is with Seung Ha ".

the old lady was taken aback or off guard after hearing it.


Meanwhile

Seung Ha is keep on looking to the clock " why she isnt here yet? " he thought.
Han Wi saw him and he looks to Soon Jae who noticed it also while they were busy playing with Siwon, he left the two ladies and Han Wi who were both busy with the kid.
" maybe she will be late. " the old man tap his son.

the guy just smiled at him " I know her she never got late ".
" why dont you call her? " the old man suggested.
and the latter nods and obeys.

~~~

Ahjumma glanced to Jung Soo and Yoon Ah before answering.
Yoon Ah shook her head.

" she's not here... I dont know where she is now ". the ahjumma lied. " oh... deh~ I will... " and she put down the phone.

~~~

Seung Ha tried to call to the Cafe. after some minutes he put dow the call " where she is? " he thought.
but he still waited Yoon Ah at the gate as if he will going to see her.

on the other hand Yoon Ah and Jung Soo are talking.

" anyway yesterday  I've invited the Im's to visit here today, gladly you're here and you are able to see them and your childhood friend too " the old lady happily said.
" im not in the mood to face them " the young lady stood up to the couch and walk going to her room.

the old lady just trail her daughter and straighten her lips.

 at the bedroom Yoon Ah cant stop thinking while hugging her legs until she heard voices outside.

" Yoebo.. how's your trip from Ulsan? " a ladies's voice can be heard and man's voice can be heard too " quite tiring where is Yoon Ah? ". and a ladies chuckle can be heard " " she is in her room, anyway the Im's is going here today its quite good because you're both here we havent made this for quite so long "
Yoon Ah just buried her face to her legs while hugging them.

~~~

Seung Ha is still waiting for Yoon Ah at the gate when Young Ae decided to leave.

" Oh... what are you doing here? Were looking out for you.. " Hye Seon said " Young Ae is living already.. " she added.
The latter nods and bow to them " have a safe travel going home. " 

" Yah... you should accompany them going home " Hye Seon said and Young Ae immediately insisted.
" No need, we can go home alone " she smiley refuse the offer.

" But.." The old lady didn’t finish her words when Soon Jae tap her at the back.
" Ok, then Thank you again " Soon Jae smiled to them.

The pretty lady nods and smile " deh~ my son also enjoyed here " and they all look to Siwon who was eating his ice cream.
When Young Ae and Siwon left, Han Wi also bid goodbyes to them 
" I'll go home now, kamsahamnida for the foods and invitation " the guy happily said. 
When the guests left all of them immediately went back to their house. 

" Why you were staying at the gate? Are you waiting for someone to arrive? " Hye Seon asked Seung Ha while cleaning the table. 
" Im waiting for Yoon Ah " Seung Ha immediately answered. 

The old lady stopped from what she's been doing and look to his son " I knew it, don’t wait for her " and she continue cleaning " she will not going here anymore... " she added. 
" Wae? " the guy asked. 

The old lady look to him " for what reason? You're done with each other right? "  
The latter straighten his face after hearing it " eomma.. " 

" Yah~ Seung Ha.. That girl is going to marry someone... " the old lady said that make Seung Ha laughs. 
" Eomma... you know now how to crack a joke.. " he stopped and chuckle " you really loves making fun don’t you? " " im not joking... maybe you can ask Yoon Ah's mother about that... " the old lady said and makes way to the kitchen. 

The guy followed his mom " eomma... im sure this is just part of your friction between Yoon Ah's mom right? " he still chuckles. 
The old lady stopped and sigh first before looking back to her son " look... am I look like joking to you? " 
The guy still not believing " eomma I know you're just reasoning why Yoon Ah didn’t come here. " 

" Aigooo... if I didn't told to Jung Soo that you were going to marry someone, she will not going to say it " she turned back to the lavatory " good thing I did and the real thing came out that Yoon Ah is betraying you " the old lady continued washing dishes. 

The guy looks like hesitating to response of what his mom said. 
" I thought blind date is not existing anymore... " the old lady added. 

" Why you even told to eommonim that I'm going to marry someone at the very first place?. " Seung Ha immediately said. 
The old lady feels guilty at that question " hmm... because.... I... yah~ at least we know the truth now " the old lady said. 
" I guessed Eommonim is just lying just like you did " the guy abruptly left the place. 

" Seung Ha... Seung Ha... " the old lady called. 


~~~ 

A knock on her door disturb her. " Yoon Ah, they are going now at least you bid goodbyes to them." A man's voice can be heard outside. 
The pretty lady look to the door before getting up to the bed. 

Meanwhile Seung Ha is running going to Yoon Ah's place when he's about there he noticed a black car parked in front of the gate and someone went outside 
He can clearly see other family came out to the gate and he see the happy Jung Soo paying goodbyes to the visitors. And lastly Yoon Ah who bowed to the Im's and the guy immediately left a kiss on Yoon Ah's forehead that Yoon Ah made startled. 

When the Im family left the Song Family immediately went inside. Seung Ha can't deny the fact that he was suddenly felt mad inside of what he seen. 
" I'll go to the room now " Yoon Ah's father said to them before leaving the living room. 
After some seconds a doorbell ring. 

" Hmm...I didn’t invite other visitors who might be? " Jung Soo confusedly went to the monitor. " oh.... " she was surprised it was Seung Ha. 
Yoon Ah looks to her mom " nugu? " 

The old lady didn’t answer but instead goes out. Yoon Ah went closer to the monitor and saw Seung Ha she immediately follows her mom. 
Seung Ha is waiting when Jung Soo opened the gate. 

" Eommonim, where is Yoon Ah? " he asked while looking at Jung Soo's back. 

" What are you doing here? She doesn't want to talk to you... you may leave now " the old lady coldly said and was about to close the gate. 
" Eommonim, let us talk first... " the guy trying to stopped the old lady to close the gate. 

The old lady insisted " yah~ im going to close it now... don’t go back here " 
" Eomma... " Yoon Ah suddenly spoke behind her. 

The guy outside immediately look inside " Yoon ah... " 
The old lady look behind " you go inside im... " she did not finish her sentence. 

" Leave us, I want to talk with him " she looks to her mom in don’t worry looks. 

~~~ 

The two were talking at the gate.

" What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with your future wife right? " Yoon Ah mock Seung Ha. 
Seung Ha sigh first " yah~ if you were talking about me marrying someone it is a lie... " 

The pretty lady inhale first " enough, I don’t want to believe you... you lied at me more than once " 
The guy didn’t know how to react " when? About what? Yoon Ah..." He didn't finish his word. 

" You may go now, im tired today..." Yoon Ah said.  
And the guy smirk " oh yeah you're tired because you entertain your future husband " he mock back to Yoon Ah. 
That makes the young lady even mad at him. 

" You look good together, he seems rich than me, he can help you with your business that I can't even do with you " he gives emphasize to the word business. 
Yoon Ah was almost blowing her madness thru her nose " oh.... yeah... he can help me financially unlike you... " she immediately said. " he's not even that rich but I know he is successful more than you ". 

The guy chuckles " ok... go~ marry him... you really think that I really love you? I just married you because of your wealth and the baby... its just my instrument ". he said it as teased only and to Yoon Ah it was true. 

Because of that Yoon Ah didn’t stopped the tears fell down from her eyes " I knew it...and your next victim is Lee Young Ae? ". 

That makes Seung Ha look seriously to Yoon Ah " so its Young Ae? You thought she is? If you saw her after hearing some gossip..." He didn’t finish it. 
" Stop, its enough " Yoon said while looking down. 

" Im just lying for what I've said im just out of my mind for saying it... forgive me... Yoon Ah I love you and you know that...listen.." He didn’t finish it. 
" I said enough!! " Yoon Ah shout " if you're going to tell a lie again you should stop... Im tired of hearing it... " the girl added. 

The guy is just looking at her. 

" Let's stop this... our mom were both right we are not able to settle down with this kind of situation were still young when it comes to thinking both of us need a mature partner." The pretty lady said. 

" Yah~ Yoon Ah... " Seung Ha pleased. 
" Let's get divorce.. " she straightly look to Seung Ha's eyes. 

" Are you... wait... Yoon Ah... " Seung Ha tried once again. 

The pretty lady didn't want to listen " stop... let's get divorce. You can go now were done " and she closed the door. 
The guy immediately knock " Yoon Ah.. Open the door...yah!!! Yoon Ah..." 

The pretty lady is crying silently while holding at the gate. 

" Ok fine!! Let's get divorce!! If that's what you want... if im not the person who can provide what you want... fine then... I hope you will become happy! Now I know your true personality~ you're into money only go marry a man that has more money " Seung Ha is shouting outside he kicked the gate that makes Yoon Ah startle inside and he left. 

When Seung Ha walked he reacted to his feet " ahh... its hurt... aish~ " he said in frustration. 
days have passed the two family decided to see each other in the court to file a divorce. Yoon Ah and Seung Ha are both ignoring each other. While Hye Seon and Jung Soo are both teasing each other by looking to each other. 

After 2 months the file was already approved and Seung Ha and Yoon Ah are legally divorced by law. In both party only Hye Seon and Jung Soo are happy. Yoon Ah and Seung Ha separately with hate to each other didn't even want to talk with other or hear something about each other. Yoon Ah focusing to her studies and business. Same with Seung Ha who focus too in study in his part time work. 

And that month Young Ae felt her stomach ache. Seung Ha and Han Wi are both present in the hospital since Young Ae is working when she felt it. 
In the middle of emergency, the doctor came out. 

" Who is the guardian of the patient? " 
The two guy immediately stood up. " are you the immediate family? " the doctor asked. 
Two of them didn’t answer but instead look at each other. 

" I need to talk with the immediate family " the doctor said. 
" Ah... she didn't have family anymore " Han Wi said and he looks to Seung Ha " but he is the boyfriend... " 
Seung Ha immediately look back to Han Wi because of disbelief. Han Wi gestured to him just act as if its true. 
" Oh...de..deh~ " Seung Ha said. 

" The patient is in danger...sad to say but the baby died quite long inside the womb. the patient is not yet going to give birth she just felt the toxicity of the deceased body inside of her. 

The two guy startled " wh..wha..what do you mean by that? " Han Wi asked. 

" Well, the patient is somehow stress and maybe suffered from deep depression in an early stage of pregnancy that already affects to the fetus and it carried throughout the pregnancy " the doctor explains to Seung Ha. 

" What? Then why during the ultrasound they didn’t tell it to the mother that the baby inside is suffering from that effects? " Han Wi reacted. 

" The fetus or the baby is in normal when it comes to ultrasound I bet the baby is just normal way back then but we can't properly say that the effects of depression and stress was late affecting the baby " the doctor explain again to Seung Ha " but im sure the baby died because of recently stress of the mother ". 

" Oh yeah.. She is super busy lately and had a problem with the clients we should stopped her from work by then " Han Wi reacted again. 
The Doctor irritated look to Han Wi " who really is the boyfriend of the patient? " 
Seung Ha just look down and straighten his face. 

" Oh... him... " Han Wi shamely point Seung Ha " mianhae " he shyly chuckled. 
The doctor look back to Seung Ha. 

" Ah doctor so what are you going to do now? " Han Wi immediately asked. 
The Doctor abruptly look to him. 

" Oh yeah... yah you should talk why im always the one who talks? " he immediately bumped Seung Ha. 
" I was about to... but you always spoke first " Seung Ha response and he looks to the doctor " so what are your plan now since my...hmm..my girlfriend is in critical situation? " he said. 

The doctor looks serious already " I can't promise to save her since the toxic already spread out to her body, we were going to do an operation now to get the baby inside im going to ask your consent that whatever happens to the patient were not obliged to her situation we just did our job to save her but if happens she died you will not going to blame us. " 

Seung Ha and Han Wi look at each other again. Han Wi nods and looks to the doctor. 
" Just do your job, please save her... " Seung Ha said. 

And the Doctor nods and bowed before going back inside. 

After some hour the doctor came out again the two guy immediately stand. 

" How's our Young Ae?... I mean his girlfriend? " Han Wi excitedly asked 
The Doctor can't deny the fact that something happened base on his expression. 

" Im sorry.... we did our best but she gave up " the Doctor said and tap Seung Ha before leaving them. 
The two men looks down. They feel sorry for what happened. 

Seung Ha went to Siwon's safe haven to fetch him where mothers or fathers leaving their kid to taking care for the meantime by some nuns. 
He saw the happy kid is playing with his friends. Not far from the area the guardian saw him. 

" Excuse me? Are you here to fetch your child? " she asked. 

The latter shook his head " ani.. My friend's child is here, he is Choi Siwon ". 
" Oh... is Ms. Lee can't fetch her child? But I never got a call from her " the guardian said. 

Seung Ha show a paper to the nun and she cover after reading it " omo poor kid ". 
That was a shocking day for everyone especially to the kid who are just young. 

~~~ 

" He cant understand it whatever explanations we say to him " Soon Jae said while looking to the kid who were busy playing some toys. 
Hye Seon shook her head " poor kid " and she looks to the portrait of Young Ae. 

Seung Ha and Han Wi are both busy to the guests. 

After the funeral Cho family decided to adopt Siwon. Seung Ha stand as an adopted father of Siwon. 

~~~

After 5 yrs Seung Ha and Siwon decided to go at the skiing park. 

" Siwon would you like build a snowman? " Seung Ha asked while  
The latter nods " deh~ ". 
" Let's go there, palli.. " they happily went to the place where Seung Ha is pointing out. 
They both happily making a snow man at the snowfield. 

Meanwhile  

Yoon Ah together with a kid who's age is about 2 or 3 yrs old also playing at that area. 

" Just crumple the snow like this and put here... " Yoon Ah instructed the kid how to make a snowball. 
And the little kid is enjoying while making it. 

" And that's it!! You're about to make a snowman... " Yoon Ah happily claps her hand. 

On the other hand Siwon made a snowball and tried to throw it to Seung Ha but the snowball landed to the wrong person. 

" Yoona... " Yoon Ah immediately check the kid's back and look to Siwon who run to them. 

Seung Ha was surprised to see Yoon Ah there. 

Yoon Ah involuntarily looks to Seung Ha that makes her surprised too. 

After some seconds Yoon Ah pulled Yoona to stand and caressing her back. 

" Mianhae " Siwon immediately apologized. " I didn't mean that " he added.

Yoon Ah looks back to Siwon and she remembers what had happened before when she first encountered Seung Ha.  

Flashback~~~

 

Yoon Ah widened her eyes when she throws the snowball and it landed to Seung Ha’s shoulder.

“ omo!! “ the pretty lady covered and run to Seung Ha.

“ mianhae…. I didn’t mean that “ she bows

end of flashback~~~


" Yoon Ah... ni..nice to see you again its been ages.. " Seung Ha asked. 
But the lady didn’t response. 
Meanwhile the two kids are both smiling with each other. 

" Yoon Ah... let's go the car is already fixed " other guy interrupted them. 

" Appa.... " Yoona immediately run to the guy who were lifting other kid. 
" don’t be so excited don’t you see im lifting your sister, you're both heavy. " the guy chuckles. And he looks back to Yoon Ah " Yeobo? Let's go...." He notice the other guy " you know each other? " he asked Yoon Ah. 

" Ah...ani~...ani~ kaja.. " Yoon Ah immediately turn and walked. 

Yoon Ah's husband smile and bowed to Seung Ha. 
Yoona held to Yoon Ah's hand and secretly look back. 
Siwon waved to Yoona while smiling. 
Yoona smile and waved back. 

On the other hand Seung Ha can't still take his eyes off to Yoon Ah.  

 

 

 

 

 


 

Finally young YoonWon!!! :)

I hope you enjoyed~~

Thank you for reading....

comments are much appreciated... :D