Double Trouble: Chapter 4

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading. but it will only plays on browser (laptop, desktop) not on cellphone.

 

Seung Ha is tapping his spoon to the plate while thinking " she already have two beautiful daughter " he thought and he thought also what happened a while ago.

~ " Ani...ani... kaja " Yoon Ah said. ~

He smirk and look to his plate " she didn’t know me? " he smirk again " sounds funny " he murmured.

" Appa kwenchana? " Siwon asked when he noticed his dad murmuring.

The latter snap out " oh.. Deh~ just eat there don’t mind me " he smile.

Meanwhile

Yoon Ah is still quiet while looking outside the window.

" Yoebo... why you're so quiet? Did anything bothers you? " the guy asked while driving.

The pretty lady forcibly smile at him " ani~ im just tired. "

And she look back again outside. " I hope I will never see you again " she thought.

 

~~~

Days, weeks, months have passed Yoon Ah's success in life turned into nightmare her husband's business is bankrupt already, not until her business too because her husband became a gambler and used her money. Her life was ruined totally ruined she was like going to explode anytime. she cant handle it anymore because she has 2 daughters too... " AHHH!!!! I GIVE UP "

~~~

" AH.....I GIVE UP...I GIVE UP!!...eh..... " sounds like dreaming.

" Eomma!!.." A pretty lady tried to wake her up " yah!!! Eomma! " she shout.

" Omo!!! " Yoon Ah woke up and look around " aish~ im just dreaming ". he fixed her hair and shirt.

" Dreaming about the bankrupt incident again? " the pretty lady asked while standing and looking to her mom.

The pretty ahjumma straighten her lips " well we cant really escape of what really happened to the past, I hope that would never happen again " Yoon Ah gulp and she looks to her cell phone " what time is it? Omo!!" she immediate jump out to the bed.

" Aish... eomma I have to go I need money... " the pretty lady shout while following her mom going out the bedroom.

Yoon Ah is rushing to the bathroom without responding to her daughter

" Yah!!! Eomma!! I have taping.... I don’t want to be late.... " the girl shout again while fixing her bags. " eomma!! "

" Aish this girl..." She whispered. " you don’t have money again? " she shout inside the bathroom.

The pretty girl didn’t response because of guilt.

" Joo Hyun!! " she shout again.

After hearing her name she immediately response.

" Irene!!! Aish... how many times do I need to remind you that im Irene... ok that is my stage name Irene.. I.RE.NE " she emphasize it.

" Whatever.... you did not answer me " Yoon Ah shout again.

The pretty lady guilty replied " deh~ I don’t have money anymore ".

" Aigoooo.... go to my... " she was about to instruct the girl when someone entered the house.

" What's with the two of you? You're not living in the mountain right? I almost heard your voice outside " the pretty lady said while removing her shoes.

" Yoona.. " Yoon Ah shout

" Deh eomma? " Yoona replied.

" Give your sisters, a money " she favored.

And the latter obeys " make sure to save it, don’t buy things that you don’t need and..." She didn’t finish her words

Irene immediately went outside when she received the money.

Yoona looks disbelief " aish... she didn’t even say thank you... " and she looks to her wrist watch " eomma you're late... its almost 8 am." While placing all the paper bags to the table.

" I know.. I know.. " Yoon Ah shout while in shower.

~~~

Yoon Ah is running going out the gate when someone interrupt her.

" Oh.... Good morning Yoon Ah-sshi... " Park Ji young greeted her.

But the other lady ignored her.

The other lady poutly disbelief " is that how you greet your neighbor? "

Yoon Ah rolled her eyes before facing her " sometimes im thinking of how huge South Korea is.... you know why? Because I always see you and of all the people here in South Korea why it has to be you to be my neighbor?. " she sigh.

The other lady teasedly smile at her " oh well... its just meant ".

" Meant to ruin my day.. " she murmured before running.

Ji Young trail Yoon Ah's way " eh.. I didn’t even say bad things at her duh~ " and she left.

~~~

Yoon Ah is panting when she almost arrives to the place. She put out a press powder to her bag and check herself before entering.

The pretty Irene is still doing a cute face to the crew at the counter " please Fany unnie.... eomma said I can get money here... promise.. "

" Andwae..." The manager is still saying no while checking the clipboard " if you didn’t stop, I will call your eomma ". she added.

and Tiffany nods " Seohyun is right ".

" Omo.. Is that eomma? " Irene saw the pretty lady fixing herself outside... and when the lady is done she straightly enter the café. " ottoke.. " the girl panicked while looking for some place where she can hide. " ottoke.."

When Yoon Ah entered all the worker there greeted her and her eyes landed at the counter where she can able to see the clumsy Irene.

Irene gives a grinned to her mom when she was caught. Yoon Ah narrowed her eyes to Irene and gesture her head to step out at the counter.

Irene abruptly step out and run going out the café without withdrawing her looks to her eomma.

The mischievous girl finally breath " woaaa.... im almost caught " and she irritated left the café.

When Irene left Yoon Ah immediately look for someone and she saw it near at the window

She immediately smile to the person while walking going near " annyeong haseyo Mr. Kim " she bowed.

The old guy smile too and requested her to seat " annyeong haseyo ".

" Im not late for this meeting right? " Yoon Ah said

The old guy nodded " so... this is it, I'd already brought the documents. all you have to do is to sign on it " while pulling out the folder on his briefcase.

" Yey... finally I can start the construction for my other branch " she happily claps her hands just like a kid while looking at the papers.

" I told you so, that new store in front is nothing compare to your little cup café " the old guy said while pointing to the store that actually ready to open soon.

" Ha~… whoever the owner of that I bet she/he will eat dust " she arrogantly but teasedly response.

And they both chuckled.

~~~

" Appa I have to go " Siwon said while fixing his polo in front of the mirror.

Seung Ha look to him while putting down his cup " oh... arasso... take care. " he smile.

" You just got home, and now im leaving... our time didn’t match " he chuckle.

Seung Ha tap his shoulder " don’t worry, im going to surprise you that one day I'll stop working and focus to some other thing and by that our time won’t be the same " he his polo to reveal his gray shirt inside and sat at the couch " when will Yoona going to visit here again? "

Siwon smile " you missed her already... I'll tell her to visit you here when she's free. But I guessed not to this house already were going to transfer this coming Friday right "

And Seung Ha look around seeing some boxes " Aigoo yeah... tell her to make some cupcakes for me, I love her lime cupcake " he rubbed his stomach " I think im craving now. " he chuckles.

Siwon chuckle also " don’t worry if we already transfer near them you can request to her anytime, anyway gotta go... bye " he bids goodbye and immediately went out.

When Siwon already left the old guy let out sigh “ everytime I hear Yoona’s name I always remember my wife, my ex wife rather “ he shook his head.

Right after that Seung Ha look for someone " Tobi? Where are you? "

Then a cute dog appear from the kitchen and immediately jump beside Seung Ha " aigooo.. Tobi.... done eating ha? " he plays the dog.

While the handsome guy is starting the engine he receives a call.

" Yoboseyo..oh.. deh~ imo..." He smile.

Yoon Ah immediately chuckle " Im..mo? Yah~ I told you.. You can call me Eomma already " she smile while putting some sugar on the cup.

" Mianhae... eomma... " he grinned " why you call? "

 she suddenly stop from baking and focus on the phone call " Yoona said you’re both going here later? " and she continue to bake.

" Deh~ you don’t want? " he said in jokingly way while driving.

" of course not, im just confirming it " she smile.

" mianhae for asking that " he chuckle.

" Its ok.. its not a big deal anyway " while putting some food coloring " maybe im disturbing you already... are you going now to work? " she asked.

" Deh~ but its ok.. " he smile.

" Oh ani~ ani~ just focus driving.. I'll talk to you later... annyeong.. " she gracefully smile and put down her phone.

After the call she look outside and call for someone " Tiffany-sshi? "

While cleaning the counter " deh~? " she smile back.

" Is Maenijo(manager) Seo available already? " she asked.

The pretty lady looks around and found Seohyun arranging the flowers at the table. She immediately grab the girl that holding a mop in front of the counter " Yuri-ah can you please call Seohyun? Sajangnim wanted to talk to her " she smile.

" arasso.... " the black beauty immediately went near to Seohyun " Seohyun, sajangnim is looking for you "

the Manager immediately left the table and proceeded to the kitchen area.

a knock on the door interrupted Yoon Ah. " oh~ come in.. " she smile.

" are you looking for me? " Seohyun gracefully stand at the side.

" ah~ deh... I just want to ask you if you know who is the owner of the soon to open coffee shop in front of us " while making some cupcakes.

the tall girl shook her head " mianhae I dont have any idea but all I know he is a guy "

the old lady suddenly stop and think " an old guy? " she look to seohyun asking but the lady shrugged her shoulders " I dont know too " she forcedly smile.

and she continue baking " ok.. komawo " she smile to Seohyun.

~~~

Meanwhile at the Animals Haven the two employees were both busy feeding some pets when Yoona entered the clinic.

" finally you're here... this little fellow doesn’t want to eat " the little lady approached her while lifting up a hamster.

" poor little hamster she/he maybe sick and doesnt have appetite, that's why... " Yoona said after putting down her things and get the hamster to the lady. " sunny give me the energizer supplement the liquid one " she instructed and the latter did.

after some minute Yoona injected it to the hamster. " at least she/he has an energy for now, later on she/he will eat too " she smile.

Sunny put back the little hamster to the cage.

" is Siwon will go here today? " the other girl asked while feeding the love birds.

the pretty lady smile before answering " deh~ im going to be half day, he will fetch me "

then Sunny daydream while looking at the ceiling " I hope I can find someone like Siwon, Handsome, kind, sweet, gentleman "

the other lady nods " oh deh~ he is almost perfect "

" Hyoyeon is right... your soon to be fiancé is almost perfect " Sunny agreed.

" just like you " Hyoyeon smile to Yoona.

the pretty lady chuckles " how did you say he will going to be my fiancé SOON? “ giving emphasized to the word soon “.

“ its because you both met already each other’s parents, you know here in South Korea if your boyfriend introduced you to his parents chances are he would like to be with you forever permanently “ Sunny explain while giggling.

 Yoona nods sign of agreeing “ you will both find someone who will love you too " she smile.

" did Siwon already introduced his family to yours? " Hyoyeon asked while putting back the food to the cabinet. " I mean did his family meet your family Already? " she added.

Yoona check the clipboard " not yet... but were already planning it ".

the two lady nods. " well its important " Sunny smile and goes back to work.

~~~

Siwon is walking at the hallway going to someone's table.

" Suho... " the tall guy tap the guy who were busy typing.

the guy immediately look back " oh Siwon-sshi... wae? "

" did you know where Mr. Lee went? he is not on his office " the tall guy asked.

the latter shook his head " ani... maybe he went out for a break? "

then Siwon deeply think before he let out a sigh.

" is there any problem? " the other guy asked.

Siwon immediately smile at him " ani~ im just thinking about the script that I left yesterday to his table, he didnt call me or text me about his opinion yet, I wonder if he dont like it " and he sip his mouth.

Suho gives a warm smile to Siwon " dont worry I bet he haven't read it yet "

" I hope so.. " he smile back. " I'll go now I dont want to disturb you, anyway im going to be half day today "

" ok.. ok... " the latter nods and smile at him.

" Thank you... " he tap Suho and smile before he left.

~~~

the time has passed Siwon arrives at the Animals Haven.

" woooh... your prince charming is already here " Sunny said while looking outside the window.

Yoona look also and Siwon entered the clinic with a sweet smile.

The pretty lady smiles back “you’re too early for 4pm… “ she said after to stand.

Siwon immediately gives a sweet peck to his girlfriend’s cheek and handed a bouquet of flowers with chocolates.

“ komawo “ the pretty lady happily accepted Siwon’s gift.

Hyoyeon and Sunny giggles.

Siwon handed a box of cookies for Hyoyeon and Sunny “ I know you’re tired working all day “ he smile.

Hyoyen immediately gets it “ aigooo… almost every day you have treats for us “ she humbly accepted it.

“ Komawo “ Sunny said.

“ deh~ komawo “ Hyoyeon added.

Siwon gestured no problem

Yoona is fixing the table before leaving “ we’ll go now, keep safe going home “ she smile before linking her bag to her shoulder.

“ you too… “ Hyoyeon widely smile and bow.

“ drive safely also “ Sunny reminds Siwon after bowing

Siwon nods “ I will Thank you “

“ bye… “ Hyoyeon and Sunny waved.

~~~

Author's note: I love this song~ <3 its suit well to the next scene.

 

Inside of Siwon’s car

“ Im thinking when our parents both free? “ Siwon asked while driving.

Yoona shrugged “ I don’t know too, but you know eomma she have free time sometimes, you know she’s not working. “

“ I know maybe we can set them this weekend? What do you think? “ the handsome guy politely asked the girl beside his seat.

“ then let’s ask eomma about that later “ she look to Siwon and widely smile.

Siwon look also to Yoona and caress her hair before looking back to the way he slides his hands going to Yoona’s hand and they ended interlocking theirs hands.

Yoona held their hands while holding each other.

Siwon smiles while driving. “ anyway, we’re going to transfer this Friday in front of your house that’s why I guessed its better if we set the meeting for them that time. “

Yoona happily look to Siwon “ that was fast… Im excited to be your neighbour “ she tightly hold Siwon’s hand.

Siwon also can’t hide the happiness on his face.

At the Cafe

“ Tiffany unnie~ aren’t you going home were supposed to go home by 4pm right? Its already 4:30. “ Yuri asked while rushing in mopping.

The eyed smile girl smiled at her “ its not an overtime don’t worry sajangnim already know this and im waiting for Yoona “

Yuri stopped “ oh she will drop by here? “

The latter nods.

“ aigoo I can’t wait for her I really have to go “ she pout and finished her mopping.

And when she’s done she already went to the storage room to bring back the mop and proceeded to the locker room.

When Yuri done changing clothes

“ you’re going home already? “ the tall girl asked when she entered the room and opened her locker to put a thing.

The black beauty nodded while fixing her things inside the locker.

The tall girl look back to the door “ how about fany? Aren’t she going home? “ she looks to her wrist watch before locking her locker.

“ she said she’ll wait for Yoona “ Yuri response while getting her things to the locker.

The tall girl immediately look to Yuri “ she will go here? “ she smile.

The latter nods and abruptly look to her “ Sooyoung.. “

The latter listened to Yuri.

“ how’s my eye bags? “ Yuri asked and immediately held her cheeks “ even my face is puffy “ she let out an irritation.

“ oh yeah.. let me guess, your wakeful last night? “ she crossed her arms.

And the latter nods in guilty

“ aigooo, stop watching dramas specially when you’re morning duty “ she chuckles.

“ that’s why I want to go home on time today to get some proper sleep “ she look back to her locker and lock it.

And they interrupted when they hear Yoon Ah’s footsteps that run going out the kitchen.

“ maybe Yoona is already here “ Sooyoung immediately went outside the room.

Yuri followed bringing her bag.

And when she finally outside the room her eyes landed to Siwon who was happily greeting Yoon Ah.

That moment is slow motion as if she was daydreaming seeing Siwon, there’s hearts and sparkling glitters at Siwon’s surrounding.

Until she was interrupted by a bump at her back

She immediately looks back and sees two pretty ladies the other one is secretly laughing.

 “ sica unnie~ “ she said as if disappointed.

“ and im right you became stone there “ Jessica chuckled and left.

The other girl teased Yuri “ you’re going home already? “

“ Taeyeon unnie~ “ Yuri sign to her to be quiet. “ I changed my mind.” And she went back to the locker room. And the other girl trails her look to the locker room.

When Taeyeon was left she looks back to the café area and noticed Yoon Ah called her.

“ deh~ sajangnim? “ she politely smiled.

“ give him some drinks “ she was referring for Siwon. “ what do you want to drink? “ she asked the guy.

“ oh never mind that, water is enough “ he smiled.

“ aigooo… its ok… “ Yoon Ah gives a sweet smile to Siwon before turning her looks to Taeyeon. “ Maenijo(manager) Kim give him cucumber lemonade drink “ Yoon Ah ordered. “ how about you Yoona? “ she asked her daughter.

Yoona insisted “ im ok with water eomma don’t mind me “ and she look to Taeyeon “ unnie just give Siwon 1 slice of strawberry cake “ she smile.

Siwon abruptly look to Yoona “ Jagiya… “ he whisper after holding Yoona’s left leg sign of insisting.

But the old lady didn’t insist “ its ok…” she widely smile to Siwon and she looks to Taeyeon “ that’s all “ she smile.

The manager nods and bows before leaving.

After some minutes

“ I thought you’re going home already ha? “ Tiffany teased Yuri who was still looking to Siwon.

“ unnie don’t mind me..aishhh..” she irritated said and she saw Sooyoung is ready to do mopping she went near to Sooyoung.

“ what is she going to do? “ Jessica asks while still counting the money at the counter.

Tiffany who was helping Jessica shrugged.

“ hey Sooyoung “ Yuri seized the mop to Sooyoung “ im done mopping a while ago “

“ but there’s still footprints to that area “ the tall girl pointed out the area wherein Siwon, Yoon Ah and Yoona are talking.

“ really? “ Yuri asked and she abruptly held the mop that still in Sooyoung’s hand “ let me do that “ she finally seized the mop and smile to sooyoung before going.

“ Aigooo… that girl is really… “ and she chuckles.

~~~

The three were laughing while talking; while Yuri is keep on mopping and looking to Siwon. Yoona Ah noticed that Yuri is still there yet the floor is already cleaned as she can see it, she look up and caught the girl is smiling while her eyes are glued to Siwon. “ Yuri-sshi…” she whispered.

But the tanned girl is still continuing mopping and looking to Siwon who was talking to Yoona.

“ Yuri-sshi… “ Yoon Ah whispered again.

“ deh~? “ Yuri finally replied but still looking at Siwon.

She looks to Siwon who was busy talking to Yoona and she looks back to Yuri and called it again. “ Yuri-sshi.. “

When Yuri still ignored her she secretly pulled Yuri’s skirt. “ Yuri-sshi “

The girl snaps out and to her surprised it was Yoon Ah who pulled her skirt secretly.

“ oh… sajangnim mianhae “ she immediately bowed.

Yoon Ah straighten her lips “ the floor is already sparkling “ she said.

“ mianhae…” Yuri apologized again but before she left.

“ you’re going to overtime? “ the lady asked.

But Yuri abruptly shook her head “ oh ani..ani…I just want to finish my work before going home “ she forcedly smile.

The lady smile at her and nods “ ok then, but next time…” she said the last word as if saying don’t do it again.

Yuri shyly smile to Yoon Ah “ deh~ mianhae “ she bowed again and left.

Taeyeon chuckled at her when she encounters her.

Sooyoung by sticking her tongue out.

Yuri rolled her eyes to Sooyoung.

~~~

“ this weekend? “ Yoon Ah asked the couple and the latter nods. “ but im not here in Seoul this weekend until next week  “ she smile.

“ eh? “ Yoona reacted that she doesn’t know about it “ where are you then? “she added.

Yoon Ah grinned to Yoona “ well your Eun Kyung Imo (Auntie) have planned for an out of town and im with her “

Yoona smile “ ok, maybe this is not the right time “ she slightly disappointed.

“ mianhae “ Yoon Ah apologize.

“ well, its supposed to be also our first day to your neighbour “ Siwon smiled

“ what do you mean? “ the lady asked

Siwon grinned “ appa already bought the house in front of your street and we have plans to transfer there this coming Friday and he wanted to personally say thank you to Yoona because on the other day when he went there to signed papers he dropped by to your gate but he said Irene said Yoona was not there “ he smile.

Flashback~~~

Seung Ha and other man closed the gate after saying goodbyes he look to Yoon Ah’s house and decided to go there. He was about to press the doorbell when, the gate opened by Irene who is ready leaving the house.

“ yes? “ the pretty lady said

“ is Yoona there? “ He asked.

The pretty lady abruptly answer “ unnie is not here “

“ you must be her sister “ the old guy smiled “ Im Siwon’s father “ he introduced.

The pretty lady nods “ oh… nice meeting you, unnie is not here but eomma is here if you want I can call her for you “

Seung Ha was about to answer but his phone ring “ oh..deh? wae?.. arasso…arasso… Im coming already… bye “ he look to Irene “ mianhae but tell to your sister I dropped by here “ he glanced to Irene’s back “ and to your mom also, komawo “ he bowed and immediately left the place.

Yoon Ah went out the door and goes down going to the gate “ I didn’t hear the gate closed that’s why I checked it, who were you talking to? “ she asked.

“ Siwon oppa’s father dropped by here “

Yoon Ah crossed her arms “ wae? “

Irene shrugged “ bye “ the girl immediately left

“ yah!! Close the gate… “ she shout.

“ youre there already just do it… “ Irene shout back and continue to run.

the Lady releases long sigh, She was about to close the gate but she peek outside and saw nothing outside. And she closed the gate.

End of flashback~~~

“ awww my bad, I thought JooHyun/Irene is lying because I haven’t seen your appa “ she apologized.

“ its ok.. “ Siwon smile

“ but anyway… so you’re going to be our neighbour? “ she widely smile.

The latter nods “ Appa is looking for a house near here in downtown I don’t know why and Yoona “ he looks to Yoona before looking back to Yoon Ah “ Yoona referred the house in front of you since its for sale already. “ he shyly smile.

“ mianhae I didn’t tell you about this, I hope its ok.. “ Yoona bite her lower lip.

Yoon Ah shook her hands by saying no “ ani~ its ok… at least were near to each other, im excited “ she claps her hands because of excitement.

“ but since you’re not here this coming weekend were going to re-schedule your meeting with appa “ he smile.

“ really mianhae, but its ok to re-schedule hmmm… my treat let’s do the meeting at the _________ restaurant I’ll pay for everything since im the reason why the date were moved “she grinned.

“ eomma… you don’t have to do that… “ Yoona said.

“ deh~ you don’t have to..” Siwon agreed.

Yoon Ah just straiten her lips “ aigooo its ok…” she smile to the couple. “ im excited “ she added.

 

 

 

 


 

Ayo!!!! Thank you for reading.....

I hope you like it :) :) :)