Double Trouble: Chapter 5

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading. but it will only plays on browser (laptop, desktop) not on cellphone.

 

Siwon went to the restroom and Yoona went to the counter to greet her friends.

“ unnie…. “ the pretty lady approached Jessica and Tiffany at the counter.

“ Yoona… we thought you forgot us already “ Tiffany said while holding the monetary box. And Jessica nods.

The pretty lady scratch her head “ mianhae im just busy with the clinic recently “

Then Sooyoung went closer “ Yoona-sshi…. “ she greeted “ when are we going to bake again together? “ the tall girl smile.

“ hmm… maybe next? Im still busy this week “ the pretty lady politely said.

But the tall girl nods “ its ok… I just missed you “

Jessica put down the box of cupcakes “ ready to go(in English) “

Yoona looks to the cupcakes.

“ oh…. Sajangnim made that for Siwon and to his appa “ Sica smile.

Yoona slightly nods “ oh ok…. Komawo “ she smile before getting it.

Yuri and Taeyeon went closer too

“ I hope you can stay more here “ the small girl said.

“ I really want too but im going to convention tomorrow morning so I have to go home early “ Yoona explained. And the others nods sign of “ its ok “.

Yoon Ah went out to the kitchen bringing some box of coffee  “ let’s go…”

“ he went to…” Yoona didn’t finish her words.

“ let’s go….  “ Siwon immediately said and smile to them “ bye “ he waved to everyone.

Yuri can’t take her eyes off to Siwon while smiling she even waved back “ deh~ annyeong… “ she suddenly said.

That makes Yoona secretly chuckles and others too. And they bid goodbyes to everyone before going out the café.

“ Maenijo Kim “ the old lady called taeyeon.

“ deh? “ the manager immediately went closer to Yoona  Ah.

“ Joo Hyun/Irene went to taping and im pretty sure after that she will go here with some new friends, you know what to do “ the old lady said.

The manager nods “ deh~ algessumnida “.

“ ok… thank you for today “ she looks to everyone and smile “ good job, keep safe going home bye “.

And they all bow “deh~ sajangnim “

~~~

Siwon dropped Yoon Ah and Yoona to their house.

“ komawo… “ Yoon Ah tap Siwon at the shoulder from the back of the car “ anyway this is yours “ she handed a box of coffee.

“ imo… we already have cupcakes I think that would be enough “ Siwon insist.

“ imo? “ she just replied. Yoona who were sitting beside Siwon chuckled.

“ mianhae… “ Siwon apologized “ but it’s too much already… “

Yoon Ah shook her head “ its ok… komawo again “

“ Komawo also.. “ Siwon gives a warm smile to the old lady.

Yoon Ah smile and look to Yoona “ just close the gate when you enter “

And the latter nods “ deh “

The old lady opened the car and abruptly went down “ drive safely going home “ she said before closing the door.

“ eomma really likes you “ the pretty lady smile to Siwon.

Siwon shyly rubbed her head “ obviously “ he look to Yoona “ anyway, appa misses your lime cupcake, he wanted you to drop by to our house “

The pretty lady think first “ hmmm… maybe I can visit you to your new house this weekend? “ she smile.

Yoona look to the house that she’s been talking “ cant imagine that were going to be neighbours “still not withdrawing her look to the house.

Siwon also glance to the house “ yes me too… oh… you better go now so you can rest now I know you have some important things to do “ 

The lady nods “ you too. Keep safe arasso give my regards to samchon (uncle) “ and she linked her bag to her shoulder.

“ deh~ bye.. “ Siwon smile at her.

Yoona gives Siwon a sweet kiss to the lips “ komawo for today, bye “

Siwon nods.

The pretty lady gets down the car bringing her chocolates and flowers she waved to Siwon before closing the door.

Author's note: this suits to the next scene <3 :D

 

When she’s about to enter the gate Siwon called her and she looks back

“ goodnight~ “ the guy sweetly smile at her

Yoona giggle while smiling and she nods “ goodnight too, but I guessed it’s too early to say it? “ she said.

“ hmm its better early than late “ Siwon smile at her and waved.

The pretty lady chuckled “ go now… im going in “

“ you go first so at least I can see you entering the house “ the guy said.

The lady step backward without withdrawing her look to Siwon.

“ watch your steps… “ Siwon shout.

The lady shook her head “ I still want to see you while entering “ she was widely smiling.

Siwon smile also “ really? “ and the latter nods after that Siwon closed the window of the car.

Yoona’s smile faded and changed into pout. After some seconds the window opened again.

“ I was just teasing you “ Siwon chuckles.

Yoona was a little bit disappointed

And Siwon got guilty “ are you mad? “ his face shows some worry.

The latter didn’t replied

Siwon frown also" my girlfriend is mad at me because of my joke " he bend his body to the window “ mianhae “

But Yoona straighten her lips.

Siwon pout at the window “ mianhae~ “ he repeated but the latter didn’t replied “ ok… goodnight you go inside now I know you’re just tired “ when he was about to properly sit back to his driver seat.

Yoona immediately run going to him and using her one hand she makes Siwon face her and planted a sweet kiss to Siwon's lips.

Siwon were surprised he smiles and kissed back to Yoona. After some seconds Yoona released and she looks to Siwon and smile.

“ I thought you’re really mad “ Siwon shook his head.

“ why would I? “ the pretty lady smile.

“ you go in now, your mom must be waiting for you already “ Siwon said and the latter nods and they bid goodbye.

When Yoona finally entered the gate Siwon left already.

~~~

Irene with some friends are going to somewhere.

“ are you sure you’re going to treat us? “ one girl asked Irene.

Irene nods “ deh~ “

“ so where are we going to eat then? “ the other girl said.

“ at my mom’s café… “ Irene proudly said.

The 2 girls stopped walking and look to her “ oh… your mom owns a café shop? “

Irene nods and smile at them “ so let’s go… don’t worry about the bill im sure that’s all free… “

And they arrived at the café area

“ oh~ oh~ and there she is “ Sooyoung said when she saw Irene is approaching to the entrance.

Taeyeon heard it and look to the person who was about to enter “ aigooo…. “

Irene happily greeted the crew Sooyoung forcibly smile at her

“ good evening agashhi “ Taeyeon politely bowed at them.

Irene widely smile

The two girls are amaze “ oh.. your coffee shop is so cool and cozy “ the girl said while looking around the small café.

And they sit and finally look for the menu.

“ unnie~ “ the girl called Taeyeon

“ deh? “ she politely smiled.

Irene looks to her friends “ you can order what you want “ she smile.

And the latter did.

While they are eating their orders Irene went near to the entrance wherein you can see bulletin board with full of sticky notes and some pictures of the customer.

A/N: just like this

When she came back she immediately distribute the different sticky notes

“ for what are these? “ the girl asked while looking to the sticky notes.

“ just write your experience here and post it to the storyboard “ she pointed the bulletin near the entrance.

“ do I really need to take pictures of them? “ Sooyoung asked while holding a Polaroid.

Taeyeon shrugged.

“ well they still our customers “ Jessica said while looking to the three ladies.

“ our storyboard already full of Irene’s face “  Sooyoung protested.

“ even our albums “ Taeyeon said “ well what we can do she always go here “

Sooyoung irritated went to their table.

Irene already knows why Sooyoung is there “ girls... let’s take a picture were going to put it to the storyboard “ and the girl make some pose.

And the two ladies follow.

After some minutes their pictures were already printed.

anf time has passed

“ did you enjoy? “ she asked the two girls they nods.

“ of course “ the other girl said.

“ so let’s go? “ Irene said but before they left.

“ agasshi? “ Taeyeon politely bowed before giving the bills.

Irene look to Taeyeon and immediately linked her arms to Taeyeon “ aigooo unnie, I’ll pay later to eomma “ she smile to Taeyeon.

“ agasshi… your eomma said that you have to pay the bills “ Taeyeon said and removed Irene’s arm to her.

“ yes I will… “ she smile “ later at home “ and she was about to leave “ let’s go “

“ agashhi~ “ Taeyeon called again.

“ aishhh unnie… don’t worry too much about eomma ok…. “ Irene forcibly smile.

“ she said if you don’t want to pay, just call a police to arrest you for not paying “ Taeyeon said.

Irene let out a “ ha “ breath “ eomma said that? “ she disbelief.

The manager nods “ so do you want me to call a police? “ and she looks outside.

Good enough there are two policemen who were going to be their customers.

Irene blown to her nose “ girls you may go, I’ll settle this.. mianhae “ she said to her friends.

The two lady bows “ komawo…. “ the other girl said. “ we did enjoy “ the other girl said and they both left awkwardly.

Irene irritated get her wallet “ aish… “ then she checked her wallet, her money was not enough she looks to Taeyeon swaying her lips left and right and thinking  and she looks back to her wallet, she looks to the policemen who were already seated and she looks back to Taeyeon “ unnie… promise… I will… “ she didn’t finish her word.

“ Im really going to call them “ Taeyeon warned.

Irene pouts and looks back to her wallet. She even scratch her forehead “ aishhh “ she said.

Taeyeon crossed her arms waiting for Irene.

“ unnie.. can I go to the restroom first? “ she asked.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows “ andwae… just pay first before going there “

Irene immediately walked.

“ agasshi…” Taeyeon called being a warning.

“ look im not running  im just going to the restroom “ she said as if she was planning for something. She continues to walk slowly so that Taeyeon will not notice.

The manager is walking behind her.

When she was near to the convenient area she can see to her peripheral view the entrance. She inhale first and hold her bag tightly and she immediately run going to the entrance to escape.

“ agasshi~ “ Taeyeon called when Irene escaped.

The two policemen run near to her

“ is there’s a problem? “ one police asked.

Taeyeon was startle to the two policemen “ oh… ani ani~ “ she shyly smiled.

“ follow the lady “ the other policeman ordered

The manager immediately grab the police “ andwae~…. I know that person, she didn’t do anything… she is the daughter of the owner of this cafe… “ she explained.

“ are you really sure she did not do anything? “ the other police asked and the lady nods.

“ mianhae for attracting your attention “ she apologized and requested them to go back to their seat.

The two policemen went back to their seat.

~~~

Siwon arrives home and Tobi greeted him

“ Tobi…. Look I have cupcakes but I think this is not ok for you to eat “ Siwon disappointedly said.

And he saw Seung Ha is lying at the couch and fell asleep while watching.

When he left the cupcakes at the kitchen Seung Ha woke up.

“ oh you’re here… “ the old guy smile at him while scratching his eyes.

“ appa Yoona’s eomma gives these “ Siwon lift up the box of cupcakes and coffee.

“ again? “ the old guy was thankful based on his expression. “ such a thoughtful woman “ he added.

And they both opened the coffee and it’s still hot.

“ aigooo komawo “ Seung Ha said before sipping. After sipping he looks to the coffee “ their coffee is really aromatic and tasty.

Siwon smiled to his appa “ I bet you remember your ex-wife again? “ he sip again.

Seung Ha nods “ deh~ Yoona's eomma and my ex-wife has same taste when making coffee “

“  I see, oh well, I can’t blame you if you really love your ex-wife  “ he chuckles.

Seung Ha just smile looking down “ im wondering where is she now and how is she already “

 The other guy sigh “ don’t worry im pretty sure she’s doing fine “ and he gives an assurance  smile.

Seung Ha tap Siwon “ komawo…. “ he smile

“ im supposed to be the one who will say that… if not because of you maybe im not existing anymore, thank you again for adopting me “ he smile.

Seung Ha smile back “ I just did what is right… besides your eomma is one of my closes friends “

Siwon nods “ but still komawo “ He smile.

“ im thankful also that you really open about that and you have broad mind for that “ Seung Ha said.

“ well since I was kid you treat me like your own child so maybe I easily accepted it when you already open that to me “ he smile

Seung Ha nods.

And they continue sipping their coffee.

~~~

Irene arrives at home and she reached her mom doing something at the couch.

“ aigggooo… “ Yoon Ah release some stress while stretching her arms and she noticed Irene at the door looking at her. “ oh… you’re here already…” and she went back to her laptop and do whatever she is doing  “ I bet you went to the café “ while typing.

Irene withdraw her look to Yoon Ah “ you really said to Taeyeon unnie that if I didn’t pay for the bill, just call a police? “

The lady nods “ deh~ you always go there without paying, you know its hard to earn money right?, its ok for me if I know who are your treating there and if you’re doing it once in a while. “ the old lady said without looking to Irene.

“ eomma… im just doing it to promote your business “ she said while giving big eyes.

Yoon Ah looks to her “ you’re just tolerating your friends for free treats im going to ask you did they even went back there? “ she asked after crossing her arms.

Irene poutly ignored to answer

The lady sigh “ Joo Hyun.. “ she didn’t even finished her words.

“ Irene… “ the lady immediately protested.

The old lady closed her eyes and let out anther sigh “ arasso… Irene “ she finally open her eyes. “ how old are you? You’re acting like a kid why not find a stable job? “.

“ eomma, I know what im doing ok… im happy doing this…  “ the latter said.

Yoon Ah sigh again and went back to her laptop “ I cant even talk to you properly, go to your room and take a rest I know you're tired “.

The lady obeys and immediately went to her room.

When Irene finally out of her sight Yoon Ah thought “ I’ve been to that kind of situation I don’t want you to be like me also “ and she shook her head and continue typing.

When Irene closed the door her room was filled of Park Bo Gum’ picture from door mat, ceiling, bed sheet, pillow, table, there’s even a standee near the cabinet and also a mini figures of Bo Gum to her display cabinet.

“ yoeboooooo….” She happily hug the standee “ im home… missed me? “ she talked to the standee as if its true.

After that she proceed to the bed and put down her bag that’s also full of Bo Gum’s tag, key chain and pins and opened her laptop at the table.

Even her laptop is covered by Bo Gum’s face even the wallpaper. She opened some site to get some updates while scrolling and talking to her fellow fans she caught a basher comment and read the comment

“ he’s not handsome at all he looks like gay “ a man’s comment.

Irene comment back “ you ugly who say’s he’s gay? If you see him you will be gay for him duh~ Shut up there!! “

Another basher spotted “ he’s not a good actor he’s on acting “

Irene blown to her nose before typing back “ he even won several awards already how come he’s not a good actor, you better shut up!!! “

“ aish these bashers heol “ she continue reading.

~~~

Yoon Ah went to auto repair shop

“ agashhi~ mianhae… for informing you late about your car “ the employee said.

The lady smile at him “ its ok, at least my car now is ok “ she smile.

“ oh deh~ “ the guy nodded and guide her to her car.

~~~

Seung Ha is doing his job as a police officer while sipping his coffee and strolling around the street when he encountered his colleague.

“ oh Gyeonggam-nim (Police Captain) “ the other guy inside a police car called him and abruptly salute. “ why you’re walking? You didn’t bring a police car “

Seung Ha smile after he salute back “ ani~  its ok its like im exercising and so I can walk also to the alley “ he said.

The other guy nods “ ok… goodluck bye “ he salute

And the latter salute too.

While walking he encounter again another police but this time, this is one is also walking like him.

The other guy immediately salute to him “ Gyeonggam-nim “ he said.

Seung Ha smile at him after saluting “ strolling around? “ he said.

The latter nods

“ then let’s do it together “ he said and continue to walk.

Meanwhile

Yoon Ah is driving going to somewhere and looks like she’s lost at the street while looking around “ omo, where is Eun Kyung’s house… Aigooo, why this place changed a lot “ then she involuntarily looks to the fuel gauge and to her surprised it was almost in “ E “ meaning empty. “ omo… I cant even find any gasoline station here, ive been driving for an hour here “ she looks outside “ I should asked someone a while ago aigooo why I didn’t thought of that “ she’s looking for someone “ now that im looking for someone no one around heol “ after some minute she found a lady walking she smile “ gottcha “ she fix her bangs at the rear view mirror when her engine suddenly sputtered because of her surprised she uncontrolled the steering wheel “ omo… “ and bumped to the post.

“ omo… aigooo “ she look to the fuel gauge and its empty and she looks to her front car “ aish…. You just came to the auto repair shop you wanted to go back again? “

Seung Ha and the other police saw what happened.

Seung Ha receives a call. “ I’ll check it “ the other guy represented and the latter nods before answering the call.

Yoon Ah look outside to seek help “ oh….” After of her reaction a knock on the door disturbed her.

She immediately opened the door.

“ im sorry agasshi you just bumped to the post is there any problem? “ the police point the signage.

The lady smile “ oh mianhae I didn’t mean that but my engine suddenly stopped, I mean I don’t have gas anymore “

The police look to the fuel gauge “ oh… I see… “

“ really mianhae “ the lady apologized.

The police man smile at her “ I understand the accident you….” He didn’t finish his words when Seung Ha went near.

“ what happened? “ Seung Ha while walking closer.

“ gyeonggam-nim “ he step backward.

Yoon Ah heard it “ omo police captain… aish… “ she thought and base to her face she was dead already.

Seung Ha held the door and look inside and Yoon Ah look up and they are both surprised.

“ she said her fuel got emptied “ the other police said to Seung Ha who still looking to Yoon Ah and he look back to the other police.

“ ok… leave this to me I’ll handle this “ Seung Ha said.

The latter nods and salute before leaving.

Yoon Ah wanted the other police to stay… she trails his way.

“ excuse me  “ Seung Ha asked.

Yoon Ah didn’t response.

Seung Ha sigh “ look, you destroy a property here and its already a violation “

Yoon Ah smirk before looking to him “ yah~ don’t you hear your colleague? “

The guy straighten his lips “ even if you don’t have any gas you can still manage your steer wheel “

The lady disbelief “ I was surprised and out of control don’t you take that a consideration? “

But the guy still don’t listen he pulled out a ticket to his pocket “ give me your license “

“ mwo? “ the lady disbeliefs

Seung Ha look back to her “ im doing my job please cooperate “

“ andwae… “ the lady crossed her arms.” I didn’t violate any rules “

Seung Ha gulp before sighing “ you just bumped to the post and it’s a property of the government “

“ I told you already I was running out of gas “ she exclaimed.

But Seung Ha didn’t listen and still want the license “ give me your license “

“ even you’re a police captain you can’t do this to me “ Yoon Ah said.

“ don’t force me to get your license “ Seung Ha said.

Yoon Ah smirk “ if you do that I’ll report you for harassment “

The guy straightens his lips and put his hands to his pocket “ you didn’t change at all, you’re still the same “ the guy said while looking around the place.

Yoon Ah just glancing to her side and didn’t response.

“ what are you doing here? And you run out of gas “ the guy asked “ are you practicing driving? Are you in a racing tournament that you didn’t even bother to look at your fuel gauge “

“ im lost “ the lady said without looking.

“ lost? “ he looks to Yoon Ah

The lady nods “ I cant call Eun Kyung she’s not answering “

The guy nods “ arasso…“ he looks around “ there’s no gasoline stations here  and even auto repair shops “ as he looks to the front car.

The lady didn’t response again because of irritation.

“ hmmm you looks like ok so i dont want to ask if your're fine and I wont bother you here anymore, just be thankful I didn’t get your licence “ Seung Ha said before leaving.

Yoon Ah disbeliefs looks to Seung Ha who walks away “ ha!! Look at that… he didn’t help me at all? What the~ “ she was unbelievable sigh.

Seung Ha calls someone while walking away “ there’s an emergency here at ____________________ please bring some towing car and bring the car to the nearest gasoline station. Also please take care the lady she’s lost arasso? I’ll fire you if you did not follow me. Please be here in 5 minutes “.

After some minutes

Yoon Ah still calling Eun Kyung but no one is answering “ what’s with this girl can’t even answer my calls “ she looks around in frustration.

Until she saw an old lady “ ahjumma “

The old lady looks back “ deh? “

“ do you know where is the nearest gasoline station here? “ she asked.

But the old lady shook her head.

After some seconds

Someone walk near to her “ excuse me, were here to take you to the nearest gasoline station “ the guy represent a police ID and the other one is a gasoline station employee.

“ ho..ho..how did you know I needed you? “ the lady confusedly asked.

The guy smiled at her “ the police you encountered a while ago called us “

“ nugu? Cho Seung Ha? “ she asked.

The policeman shook his head ani “ the other one “ he smile.

Flashback~~~

Before Seung Ha put down the call “ oh jakaman if she asked who called you just tell her that Jung Woon(the other police)  is the one who called you arasso? “

End of flashback~~~

Yoon Ah disappointed to the answer and she forcibly smile “ komawo “.

The two guy bowed and started to help her.

Meanwhile at the convention

Yoona bowed to everyone that she encounter “ sajangnim (boss,owner,) “ she calls the other doctor with her.

The guy immediately looks back and it was Dr. Lee Byung Joon “ wae? “

“ thank you for letting me to go here, it helps me a lot “ the pretty lady smile at him.

“ no problem you’re my hubae (junior) “ he smile “ let’s go I’ll introduce you to others “

“ deh~ “ Yoona followed Dr. Lee.

The time has passed

Yoona is massaging her feet when Dr. Lee gives some soda to her.

“ are you sure you really don’t want to go with me? “ he asked while opening his soda.

The pretty lady smile and nods “ deh~ Siwon will fetch me “

“ ok then… “ he smile and started to sip and waited for someone. “

They are both at the lobby of the hotel waiting

When someone went closer to them and bowed to Dr. Lee “ your car is already outside “.

“ oh..you’re here “ Dr. Lee widely smile  to the guy who gives the key to him “ Yoona-sshi, im going now “.

The pretty lady bowed to him “ deh~ keep safe “ she smile.

“ see you tomorrow at the clinic “ he smile left.

The pretty lady nods “ komawo again. “

“ no problem “ and Dr. Lee left

~~~

Yoon Ah is waiting for someone at the gasoline station.

Eun Kyung runs to her after getting down to her car. The other lady narrowed her eyes sign of disappointment, when Eun Kyung arrives.

“ yah~ im lost already and even got a little accident and you’re still not answering my calls “ Yoon Ah pout.

“ mianhae… mianhae “ she apologized. “ im in the emergency meeting  I have no idea that it will last for 5 hours that’s why I didn’t got home exactly of what we planned to meet “ she explained.

“ oh well it happened already “ she straighten her lips.

“ thank you God you’re safe and nothing happen to you “ Eun Kyung said while holding Yoon Ah’s arms as if she was checking it.

The lady nods “ yeah…. Im ok after all “

And Eun Kyung let out a relief breath and smiles to her.

“ good thing someone helped me “ Yoon Ah said before crossing her arms.

“ nugu? “ Eun Kyung asked.

Yoon Ah pout and think “ I didn’t get his name but still im thankful, I want to repay him “ she smile

“ did you even asked his name? “ she asked.

The other lady shook her head and she grinned after. “ maybe we can ask the gasoline boy “ she point out the employee who helped her.

Eun Kyung nods

They asked the gasoline boy…

“ ani~ I don’t know his name “ the guy answered “ maybe you can ask the police captain here in the district. He know’s who are the duty in different area here “

Yoon Ah insisted “ ah no need… “ she forcibly smile.

Eun Kyung disappointedly disagree while looking to Yoon Ah and she looks to the guy “ who is that Police Captain? “.

Yoon Ah signal to the guy to not tell it. But she’s late the guy already answered.

“ oh… Mr. Cho Seung Ha “ he smile.

“ Cho Seung Ha? “ she asked again.

 

The boy nods “ deh~ he’s always strolling around here, he’s very nice he almost know everyone’s establishments here  “

“ we don’t want to know that things, we want the name of the one who helped me “ Yoon Ah immediately said.

“ but I don’t know his name, im just suggesting who can help you with that matter “ he scratch his head “ mianhae I cant help you agashhi “ the boy apologized

“ ok..ok Thanks anyway “ Eun Kyung tap the boy “ you can go back to work now” she smile.

When the boy left she immediately look back to Yoon Ah

“ you heard that right? “ her friend asked

Yoon Ah cant look to her “ deh~ “

“ what do you think? Is that your ex-….” She didn’t finished her words

“ yah~ there’s a lot of Cho Seung Ha here South Korea “ she immediately said

The other lady shrugged “ who knows “

But Yoon Ah just look around “ where we can find that police man “ she said.

~~~

Siwon finally arrives at the hotel and instructed Yoona to wait for him outside, when Yoona already see Siwon’s car she waited it to stop.

When the car stops she immediately hopped in

“ how’s the convention? “ Siwon asked

“ aigooo its tiring but I had fun and also I learned a lot of things “ she happily shared it to Siwon.

“ good to hear that “ Siwon smiled at her “ if you’re tired you can rest there “.

The pretty lady insisted “ ani~ no need “

Siwon look to her “ wae you said you’re tired “

Yoona smile to him “ my energizer pill is already here why would I feel tired? “

The guy smiled and chuckles and looks back driving.

And Yoona smile and leaned her head to Siwon’s shoulder and hug his arms “ you can still drive right? “

The guy nods “ deh~ “ he smile while driving.

 

 


 

Another Update!! Thank you everyone :)